H-drol complications

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
coming off H-drol as of today. was running it at 100mg expecting to go on another week or so but decided to come off due to two main issues that i have never run into before from turniabol.

bloodpressure as of yesterday was 164/96. which is bad...

prolactin problems?!?!! why am i getting prolactin issues from h-drol? who the **** knows, but im starting b6 at 500mg and arimidex at .5 ED for the next 20 days or so working up into my winter cycle.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
Just for my own information: were you using any support supps during the cycle?

I'd like to run some hdrol soon and I would like to know what to look out for.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest you to get some hawthorne berries, and celery seed extract asap! That is fudging high.

About the prolactin issue, it does sound a bit odd. Then again, everyone is different.
There are members that suggest the use of p-5-p over b6 dosing, its decently priced in some vitamin shops.
See if you are able to throw any l-dopa based products in there to see if it helps.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
coming off H-drol as of today. was running it at 100mg expecting to go on another week or so but decided to come off due to two main issues that i have never run into before from turniabol.

bloodpressure as of yesterday was 164/96. which is bad...

prolactin problems?!?!! why am i getting prolactin issues from h-drol? who the **** knows, but im starting b6 at 500mg and arimidex at .5 ED for the next 20 days or so working up into my winter cycle.
I had a similar experience and cut a cycle short as well. BP was 140/96, with 75mg. It was a freakin roller coaster, hawthorn would bring my diastolic way down, but have little effect on systolic. It was kinda scary because those swings in bp can damage the kidneys. No prolactin probs though.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea on cycle i take linosopril, which is perscription bp medication, which usualy helps but i guess EQ + h-drol is a BP nightmare ahha. as far as the prolactin goes idk why im having this problem, ill try the p5p for a week or so but if it doesnt improve ill just get some dostinex.

musle grower

Awards
going with halotest 25. 50 50 50 50 plus liver sups . tomox pct is 40 40 20 20 normal for first cycle or 60 first day then 40 30 20 10 , 8 weeks super pump 250 size on
any help really appriciated::good:

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
do it 40/40/20/20, thats more then enough. side note, i tried to eat meal 4 and puked, so im exerpeicing some severe nausia and my body temp is irregularly skyrocketing, im going to make a doctor appt if this persists past today. the wife is freaking out because the last time i got like this was on a 700mg tren and 2g test cyp and i ended up having to come off for a while and lost like 20 lbs which took forever to get back.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Wow thats interesting. Which brand of h-drol were you using? CEL? I had prolactin sides during my 6 weeks cycle back in.. April... But I was Methoxy TRN too, so i attributed the prolactin sides to that. I've taken TRN in previous cycles and no prolactin problems tho.

JerryCurl

JerryCurl

Awards
What were ur support supps!! any hawthorne, CoQ10?? Anything??

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops of cycle support, one with morning shake one with nighttime. i have a script for BP and for cholesterol, but they can only do so much.

yea i wud say its the h-drol ( cel ) giving me the prolactin problems because the only other things im taking are 600mg eq which i discontiuned 2 weeks ago and 250mg of sust weekly as slightly above hrt dose test which i cruise on between blasts.

JerryCurl

JerryCurl

Awards
Just curious but, isn't it a no no to take these roids if you're you have high BP and are one meds for high BP??

I would say you would need alot more BP supps than just Cycle support.

I would throw in some Red Yeast Rice, and maybe more HB and Celerey Seed, Co10Q. Just my two cents.

Im prone to high BP and I always make sure i keep the BP support Supps stocked to be on the safe side.

Never can have too many.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im a competitor and i dont come off i just cycle up and down, and i have blood pressure problems from steroid abuse not from any genetic factors. i get frequent bloodwork and bp is my only major issue. prolactin is my main concern now as i had gyno sergury once and dont want to go through it again, its ****in embarrasing and i dont want to spend another 4 thousand dollars getting my chest fixed.

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
Is it possible that either the sust or eq had some deca in it. I'm guessing it is in response to that vs h-drol. Quite a few chemicals floating around that are advertised as one thing yet contain another.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im 100% sure of my gears quality. been using same source for a long long time. i read somewhere about prolactin being a problem with some designers and h-drol was mentioned.

Darkstar765

Banned
Awards
Is vitamin b6 just as effective as P-5-P???(I know its the same thing)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Is vitamin b6 just as effective as P-5-P???(I know its the same thing)
Excessive b6 may cause nerve damage.

"While a Government scientific committee has issued a warning that taking more than 10mg of B6 a day 'may damage nerve endings"
"'Taken in large amounts (500mg to 5 grams) for months or years, vitamin B6 does cause severe damage to nerve endings."
Vitamin B6

Instead of mega dosing B6, someone may go with p-5-p in a lesser dose.

musle grower

Awards
does anyone know of a bp support all in 1 supplement not separate I got bp isues too!:run: besides cycle support

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Off the top of my head, Cycle Assist by CEL.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
do it 40/40/20/20, thats more then enough. side note, i tried to eat meal 4 and puked, so im exerpeicing some severe nausia and my body temp is irregularly skyrocketing, im going to make a doctor appt if this persists past today. the wife is freaking out because the last time i got like this was on a 700mg tren and 2g test cyp and i ended up having to come off for a while and lost like 20 lbs which took forever to get back.
40/40/20/20 Tamox is far too high in my opinion.

Personally, I'd go 20/20/10/10, and take some Milk Thistle - as Tamox is hepatoxic.

JerryCurl

JerryCurl

Awards
does anyone know of a bp support all in 1 supplement not separate I got bp isues too!:run: besides cycle support
I would go to a supp/vit. shop and get something geared toward BP, the cycle assist/cycle support do not have enough doses for BP support. Good products just not enough for BP issuses.

Check out Bloob Pressure by 'New Chapter', I think GNC carries it. I would use this on top of the CA and CS.

musle grower

Awards
good thanx guys:drunk: jerry curls pics:hot:hot