1, 4 andro

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

1, 4 andro

I noticed 1fast is having a sale on the 1,4 andro. I'm waiting for the T1 pro to be available to start my cycle. This being my first cycle, is it a good idea to include the 1, 4 andro? Will there be 1, 4 andro offered here at a similar or better price? I'm not all that familiar with the 1, 4 andro, anybody have suggestions?

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

1,4 is a great oral PH that gives very lean gains. Most are happy with the results but had to ingest upwards of 600-900 mg per day (which can get very expensive). IMO, oral 1,4-andro should be used to increase appetite and transdermal *anything* to grow. Of course, *anything* should be 1-test and/or 4-AD as this is the most effective out there now...

I will be offering 1,4-DIOL precapped at 100 mg x 60 caps for $30. This is a little more expensive than what 1fast is currently selling his for two reasons:
    • I could not get more than 1 kilo capped (already purchased kilos of other powders) so this drove up the price somewhat for me.
    • I have decided to offer the 1,4-DIOL and not the cheaper 1,4-DIONE. It costs almost twice as much to purchase the DIOL powder and this is reflected in the price.

Also, to illicit the appetite increase this lower dose will be effective --> 1fast's 1,4 is focused on lean mass growth as a standalone PH supplement whereas mine is targeted at letting your own appetite drive your growth (plus some 1-test )

Chemo
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And if appetite is of no concern? I currently consume about 4200 cals/day and am still hungry. Should I just stick eith the T1 pro?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Also, I noticed that it is advised to stay on 1, 4 andro for about 8 weeks. If I do T1 pro for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on cycle, how would you suggest 1, 4 andro be included?
  5. Obese Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo
    I have decided to offer the 1,4-DIOL and not the cheaper 1,4-DIONE. It costs almost twice as much to purchase the DIOL powder and this is reflected in the price.
    Is it worth it at twice the price? I have seen it argued (by Bill L. and others) that with the case of 1,4 Ando, the dione is the better choice of the two. Big Cat argued in his original prohormone article in favor of the diol version. So whats up?
  6. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I chose the diol modification for a few reasons...believe me...paying twice the amount for the powder was not something I wanted to do but felt it would make for a better product for the bros.

I consulted with a professor and several peers and solicited their opinions on both the dione and diol. The molecule (in general, regardless of whether it is a dione or diol) should prefer to have either a keto group at C3 or an aromatic alpha ring.

Chemo
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.75%

Chemo, any idea on what the conversion rate is on 1,4andro diol? or is the same as dione?
  8. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Is anyone else having trouble with the quick reply down at the bottom of the page??
  9. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Is it not suppose to be 45%?
  10. Obese Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.44%

[i]......The molecule (in general, regardless of whether it is a dione or diol) should prefer to have either a keto group at C3 or an aromatic alpha ring. [/B]
    errrrrrr. Yea. I got it. So the diol's better.

Or no. ugggg.

OK, I have no idea what you said. Me feel not so smart anymore.

Can you dumb that statement down a bit?
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Okay I can help with part of it bow.. the C3 carbon is the 3rd carbon in the chain that makes up 1-test and an aromatic ring is ? Okay I forgot that part from organic chem.
  12. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.43%

Ok....next question. If you buy pre-capped 1,4 say from Molecular at 100 mg/capsule. It has filler in it right? So, if you buy the powder and cap it yourself at 100mg/capsule, how much more 1,4 are you getting??? (Need to know this in case I want to cap my own, I know how many to take)
  13. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good question. I have lway wondered that? Talk to ya!
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

Originally posted by dg806
    Ok....next question. If you buy pre-capped 1,4 say from Molecular at 100 mg/capsule. It has filler in it right? So, if you buy the powder and cap it yourself at 100mg/capsule, how much more 1,4 are you getting??? (Need to know this in case I want to cap my own, I know how many to take)

I would think that you are getting 100mg/capsule regardless of the filler or not, JMO
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%

I would think the equation (beginning product-left over product)/(# of caps filled), would give you a good estimate on mg/cap.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

1,4-andro price

I think at four dollars a gram 1,4-andro cost too much. Heck you can buy QV Bold 200 (10ml, 200mg) for $90.00 if you know where to get it and are willing to take the risk of using illegal androgens.
  17. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

And stick a needle in your leg!!!!! Talk to ya...
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

Re: 1,4-andro price

Originally posted by DevilSmack
    I think at four dollars a gram 1,4-andro cost too much. Heck you can buy QV Bold 200 (10ml, 200mg) for $90.00 if you know where to get it and are willing to take the risk of using illegal androgens.

You're my kind of guy!
  19. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.75%

The filler is just simply inactive material that is there simply there to fill up the rest of the capsule. If your bottle says one capsule contains 100mg, then each capsule will contain 100mg active material (that is unless you bought the product from HDT).
  20. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

Originally posted by ndn diablo

(that is unless you bought the product from HDT).
    HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

ROFLMFAO

Thats some funny ****!!
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

Originally posted by curt2go
    Are you scared of needles curt? Now that's HARDCORE! Just kidding bro!
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

Re: Re: 1,4-andro price

Originally posted by Lifeguard

You're my kind of guy!
    If we could just get a bootlegger like RSOC to make us a boldenone product with a shorter ester like propionate that would rock! Bro, check out the new article on Anabolic Extreme "INITIAL THOUGHTS ON SHORT CYCLING" Best article I have ever read on AAS in a long time.
  23. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

Re: Re: Re: 1,4-andro price

If we could just get a bootlegger like RSOC to make us a boldenone product with a shorter ester like propionate that would rock! Bro, check out the new article on Anabolic Extreme "INITIAL THOUGHTS ON SHORT CYCLING" Best article I have ever read on AAS in a long time.

That's interesting...Boldenone Propionate...that would ROCK!!

I'd hit it!
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

Agreed, I love that article. It was posted elsewhere awhile back, and it just fueled my love for 2 weekers even more.
  25. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

that article was badass

I'm gonna try that in a few years!
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%

Its already being done by a better bottleger than gac/rsco will every be. It cost the same as regular EQ so it would be very expenisve to run a whole cycle with this.

Also $90 for QV EQ is to much.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.27%

Originally posted by curt2go
    Do you prefer bi's?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.58%

Originally posted by scotty2
    Also, I noticed that it is advised to stay on 1, 4 andro for about 8 weeks. If I do T1 pro for 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, 4 weeks on cycle, how would you suggest 1, 4 andro be included?
    As scotty2 had asked, what is the suggest length of use for 1,4 during a four week cycle of either T-1 or T-1 Pro. Would using the 1,4 for 6 weeks (2weeks into recovery) keep the body's test production in a complete shutdown state for the 6 weeks, or would the the cessation of the T-1 product be enough stimulus to restart the body's test production?
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.46%

Originally posted by Boarder1

As scotty2 had asked, what is the suggest length of use for 1,4 during a four week cycle of either T-1 or T-1 Pro. Would using the 1,4 for 6 weeks (2weeks into recovery) keep the body's test production in a complete shutdown state for the 6 weeks, or would the the cessation of the T-1 product be enough stimulus to restart the body's test production?

As long as you are giving you body an outside source of hormones it will continue to not produce any of its own...

My suggestion would be to run T-1 Pro and 1,4-andro for 6 weeks (I have a homebrewed T-1 pro and 1,4-andro) that is what I am doing.

And since estrogen will not be a problem on a cycle like this I would suggest FUZU 6 caps/day starting week 5 of your cycle

Heres my cycle:

http://www.bdcnutrition.com/forum/sh...ht=final+cycle

Check it out.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

Re: Re: Re: Re: 1,4-andro price

Originally posted by Aneas

Its already being done by a better bottleger than gac/rsco will every be. It cost the same as regular EQ so it would be very expenisve to run a whole cycle with this.

Also $90 for QV EQ is to much.
    Yes, I have seen QV Bold for as low as $55.00. Please sent me a private message about this "better bootlegger than RSOC" if you would. The product would be great for short cycles.
  31. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.07%

Molecular makes Boldione. Who make Boldiol? Looking at 1AD and 1,4 andro, what is the advantage of each over the other? I have read the big cat article. Boldione is supposed to help increase red blood cells, and help endurance. It might be more androgenic?
  32. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.98%

No, Boldione is less androgenic than androst-1-ene(1-test) or 1-Ad and 4-AD.
  33. E-BOLLER
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%

An interesting thread on 1,4Adiol and its disadvantages...

It's scary when Pat and Bill agree, even if for different reasons.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=boldiol
  34. E-BOLLER
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.27%

The previous post was in no way meant to insult your judgement Chemo, just wanted your feedback on what Pat and Bill had to say, if you, or anybody else have anything to add.
  35. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

First, let me paraphrase what they were saying and then chime in my opinion:

PA: The bioavailability should be similiar or the same between the diol and dione.
    PA: 1,4-diol MAY have estrogenic activity in the unconverted form. [Chemo note: EQ or boldone is known to be a rather aromatic compound to begin with so this is no departure from reality]
    Bill: 1,4-dione works well enough...WHY even consider the diol?

My opinion:
    Since the parent compound is know to be rather aromatic it is no surprise that the diol (and dione) would be similiar with respect to intrinsic activity. This cannot be an argument since it applies to both equally. I firmly believe in the AA effects of the compound(s) in the UNCONVERTED forms...my experience with injected 4-AD convince me of this. If it applies to 4-AD it should also apply to 1,4. So this suggsets that both are equally bioavailable, aromatic, and somewhat active in the unconverted state. Now it comes down to which will convert to the parent compound at a faster rate. I believe that both compounds will have similiar activity and the one factor that will separate the two, in terms of effectiveness, will be enzymatic conversion to the parent compound. This is basically the 3-HSD VS 17-HSD argument at this point.

Now, keep this in mind --> the intended use of the 1,4-diol is not for the mass gaining anabolic effects but rather the appetite increase that characterizes it. I will be stacking this with a 1-test product so the lion's share of anabolic activity will be done by that...the 1,4 will give the appetite increase that will facilitate the nitrogen requirements. Also, the estrogenic activity will be a welcomed addition for overall mass gain.

Chemo
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.82%

If I am going moderate dosing on T-1 Pro what amount of Boldione should I use daily.  Decided to add it to my cycle even though I won't begin the Boldione until one week into cycle.  Thanks.
  37. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by deaconbill
    If I am going moderate dosing on T-1 Pro what amount of Boldione should I use daily.  Decided to add it to my cycle even though I won't begin the Boldione until one week into cycle.  Thanks.
    I've been on 600 mg daily for a few days now and my appetite is intense.  I'm at 6 meals and still can't get enough...that's why I'm here at 2 AM --> eating and typing

Chemo
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.82%

Awesome.  Can't wait till mine comes in.  I'm still up too.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.07%

Originally posted by Big Daddy Chemo

I've been on 600 mg daily for a few days now and my appetite is intense.  I'm at 6 meals and still can't get enough...that's why I'm here at 2 AM --> eating and typing

Chemo
    On another post in the Cycle Length(I think?) forum, you said it only took 4 days and you had an intense appetite with the DIOL, rather than a week(in your experience) with the DIONE? Hmmmm.... very interesting. This has major promise for 2 on 2 off guys like me, who don't allow enough time, in most opinions, for 1,4 to be worthwhile. Is the standard muscle hardening occuring as well, in this short time frame? Also, could 1,4 be frontloaded to feel the effects even sooner than 4 days in? As if that wasn't soon enough

Of course, an increase in my appetite might scare the **** out of some people. It's 3 am, and of course... I'm up eating. As if the meals every 2 hours from 8 am to midnite weren't enough
  40. Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.43%

Come Wednesday, I will be on 1,4 for two weeks. I have been eating like crazy. I stepped on the scales this morning and I have gained 7-8 lbs! (note: I am stacking it with super one+)

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1,4 andro transdermal results
    By 1Fast400 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 11:53 PM
  2. 1,4 Andro
    By LCSULLA in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-10-2003, 09:52 PM
  3. 1,4 Andro worth the cost?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2