ZacO23

Awards
21 years old
180 lbs.
6'1"
-300 mg test enanthate/60 mg weekly/6 weeks
-50 IU's HGH/10 IU's weekly/5 weeks
-One bottle of Methyl V-Test/14 tabs weekly/4 weeks
I am somewhat a newbe to the pro hormone side of nutrition. I plan on starting the Methyl V-Test and the HGH either 2 or 3 weeks after I start the test injections. I am trying to use that to my advantage so after the Test is out I will still have a week of Mathyl and HGH to help taper my test down. Also I have heard they HGH is great to use along Test injections because in the end it will help balance all your hormones. Does this seem like a good lay out for what I have?
I initially was just going to use the test enanthate and HGH but they guy at the supplement store gave me his testimonial that it would enhance my cycle that would well be worth $60.."I am skeptical" because I have read hear mixed reviews now..has anyone had experience stacking a similar pro hormone with a test enanthate....??
My main concern is my PCT, I was sold Tribfolia by the same guy who sold me the Mathyl V-Test. I was considering Nolvadex that I found online for an okay prive but I think that might be too strong for the cycle im starting. I appreciate any comments or suggestions would help me out a lot

noobster

noobster

Awards
You sir are one strange fellow. You started no less than 5 threads about this cycle today. On one thread you're saying this is going to be your first test cycle. On another thread you're stating that you already started it and that it's your second test cycle. You're not even consistent with your age - you're 21 in this thread, 22 in another. How you expect anyone here to help you is beyond my understanding. I guess you're just trolling.

Let me just say this: Everything about that cycle looks horrible. Really, really horrible.

NAS

NAS

Awards
what the heck kind of cycle is this??? 60mg weekly and for 6 weeks, you clearly have no idea what your doing, put everything in a locked box and forget about it untill you research more, or better yet throw it away and slap yourself. What gixxer said..omg

noobster

noobster

Awards
why are there 2 threads of this??
There are five of them.

anabolicminds.com/forum/otc-drug/108984-pct-estrogen-blocker.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/108985-rate-my-cycle.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/108986-hows-my-test.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/108981-would-otc-oct.html
anabolicminds.com/forum/otc-drug/108855-tribfolia-6-oxo.html

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
There are five of them.

gotta be a troll, lets just neg the f ucker

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
There are five of them.

lol

ZacO23

Awards
to be honest i didnt realize that my post actually went up at all until today when i checked it, this is the first forum deal i have been on and didnt know i was floodingeveryone with my cycle questions like that..the post with me stating im 22 was my roomate who is doing a similar cycle

-I took back the Tribfolia today, and let the guy know i was pissed
-Im going to get some nolva..any recomendations on taking it?
-I have access to another bottle of the test enanthate 300mg/10 ml so i am considering doubling the length in order to make it last 12 weeks

ZacO23

Awards
I also have access to more HGH but money my become s situation there..any suggestions on what a good amount of HGH is to stack with test?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I also have access to more HGH but money my become s situation there..any suggestions on what a good amount of HGH is to stack with test?

depends on goals. for fatloss/anti-aging purposes 2-4iu's 5days a week is good. for growing and bodybuilding purposes u would need 8-10iu's 5 days a week.

this is only from what others have said, never ran it myself

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
methy V is a bad mofo.......

4 weeks of that can net 20 pounds.......

You need clomid......... The methy V containt 2 steroids and progestin.........I do not recommend Nolva for progestins.

Why am i wasting my time.

Get educated kid. Before you start anything. Learn what you are phucking with.

Last edited: