You guys should like this, VPX

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Methyl1-TEST is a oral, and a great one. I was getting tired of the lotions myself, but they work, so what to do.

2. Originally posted by sifu
    Methyl1-TEST is a oral, and a great one. I was getting tired of the lotions myself, but they work, so what to do.

I canít handle 1-Test sides. 1-Test makes me sick after about a week, I get a sinus infection. Iíd hate to see what m-1test will do. It kills me not to use it but I really have no choice.
    •   

3. Well I know what you are saying, you might be like me. 10mg a day and I am fine. 20mg a day and I am feeling flu symptoms the whole time.

4. Originally posted by sifu
    Well I know what you are saying, you might be like me. 10mg a day and I am fine. 20mg a day and I am feeling flu symptoms the whole time.

Please don't make me order some. Did you have any problems on regular 1-Test? I did a 6 week cycle of 1-AD and came down with a bad sinus infect in about the 5-th week. I didn't tie this infection to 1-AD until I started a cycle of One Plus and after about five days the same sinus problems started. I've tried everything and nothing can seem to keep me from getting sick. Maybe I'll try 5-10mg of M-1test.

5. i DID WITH 1-TEST MINOR FLU SYMPTOMS. bUT i TOOK SUBLINGUAL b12. i KNOW i WILL PROBABLY GET FLAMED FOR IT, AND DRANK A LOT OF GREEN TEA. sAME WITH THE METHYL.

**** I JUST NOTICED CAPS WERE ON.
    •   

6. Originally posted by badbart

Please don't make me order some. Did you have any problems on regular 1-Test? I did a 6 week cycle of 1-AD and came down with a bad sinus infect in about the 5-th week. I didn't tie this infection to 1-AD until I started a cycle of One Plus and after about five days the same sinus problems started. I've tried everything and nothing can seem to keep me from getting sick. Maybe I'll try 5-10mg of M-1test.
    I had the same problem with 1-AD and M1T. 5th week of 1-AD, I started getting the sinus infection, so I went into PCT sick. I actually noticed that my sinuses were swollen (stuffy, hard to breathe) some a couple of hours after taking M1T, when I would feel the other effects like increase in BP. T1Pro didn't bother me at all though.

edit - I didn't get a sinus infection on M1T, just felt the hemorraging.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 11:18 AM
  2. I know you guys will like this!
    By john123131 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 09:36 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-04-2003, 01:27 AM
  4. what do you guys think of this?
    By WiNgS in forum Training Forum