You guys should like this, VPX

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:07 pm Post subject: Here comes Methyl 1-Test and Hydroxy Nadrolone Decanoate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 new explosive products from VPX. Serious gains...very serious!

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net
administrator @ vpxsports.com

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:11 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah i read on VPX boards that they are coming out with the M1T. How much is the M1T gonna run?

<~~~Kaliman91 on VPX boards

dgentry
Rep inForcer

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:34 pm Post subject:

Can you give us more input? What it is, how it works, will it kill you, etc... dgentry

Current bodyweight - 230.8 (okay it's coming down)

Sifu
Forcin' Reps

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:46 pm Post subject:

VPX is flat out expensive. I have run a cycle with the Methyl1-test from Meso labs, and I am in my second one now. I paid 80 bucks to do both.

It is a very strong PH, very strong. I had major strength gains and 15 pounds off of my first four weeks of 20mg a day. I kept all but two pounds with my PCT.

I refuse to buy it from VPX though when I can get it from legal gear or powernutrition or other places for less, and get the same results.

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:20 pm Post subject:

dgentry: M1T is just another Prohormone/Prosteroid is suppossed to be the best PH/PS on the market now.
ANd yes VPX is outragious as far as prices go.

dgentry
Rep inForcer

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:13 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:
dgentry: M1T is just another Prohormone/Prosteroid is suppossed to be the best PH/PS on the market now.
ANd yes VPX is outragious as far as prices go.

So what, in your opinion, is the best bang for the buck? dgentry

RockSteady
Forcin' Reps

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:48 pm Post subject:

eggs

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:06 pm Post subject:

Well i have only used 1ad and LMR's 1 test.I like the 1 test results so far.

M1T has been the hot topic for the last month and alot of people are claiming moster gains. And are sayin this is 10 times better then 1 test.I havent heard from anone i know or trust yet but a few people that i do trust are starting their cycles in the nest week or so_Once i hear from them i will post it here.
1 bottle of M1t will cost around 80 bucks and it has enough for almost 3 2 week cycles.This stuff is so potent you need real PCT so Clomid and Nolva are as must. They are both eay to get online.

dgentry
Rep inForcer

Posted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:52 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:
This stuff is so potent you need real PCT so Clomid and Nolva are as must.

Wow! I wonder what seperates this from a steroid?
Keep me updated on how it turns out for your partners. dgentry

AssItch
Noob

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 1:48 am Post subject:

dgentry wrote:
kgressler wrote:

Legality, and nothing else.

It's not a prohormone; it doesn't need to convert within the body.

dgentry
Rep inForcer

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 2:22 am Post subject:

AssItch wrote:
dgentry wrote:
kgressler wrote:

How do you know this? dgentry

Sifu
Forcin' Reps

Posted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:38 pm Post subject:

I post on anabolic minds all the time. I took Methyl1-test by itself at 20mg a day for four weeks. I put on 15 pounds. I kept all but one pound. I lost 2% bodyfat as well. I also set personal bests on all of my lifts. I used Nolva post cycle. That or Clomid is a must. Now I am running 10mg a day. The gains are coming just more slowly which is ok. And I don't have any sides on 10mg a day. Technically it is the gray area as far as legalities go.

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:16 pm Post subject:

VPX is expensive for one reason: they have the highest quality ingredients and use the best oral delivery technology in the industry. Its amazing...people will spend more money worrying about what fuel they put in their car than in their body. Whatever.

Anyway, the 4-OH-D is a nor test precursor, but way more boiavailable than the original 19-Nor versions. Nor test is great for gains in lean mass and side effects are low. Through testing we have found 4-OH-D to have the added benefit of some anti-E effects. I think this is a product BEST used in a stack.

Methyl 1-Test is simply a 17 AA version of 1-T, making it very hard for the liver to deactivate. 1-T is an awesome steroid molecule and now that it is almost 100% boiavailable we have a legal PS that is being compared to trenbolone (one of the most sought after anabolic steroids).

With M-1-T, short cycles are best as gains come quick. The fact that it is 17AA means you should not stay "on" for too many weeks at a time.

For great prices on VPX stuff go to 1supplement.com or dpsnutrition.net

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:22 pm Post subject:

The fact you are a Admin@ VPX pretty tells us you have a interest in VPX and are in some way making money from them or are employeed in some fashion.
So all this info you a posting isnt fact its your opinion and a sales pitch.

houseman
Rep inForcer

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:54 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:
The fact you are a Admin@ VPX pretty tells us you have a interest in VPX and are in some way making money from them or are employeed in some fashion.

That's rather harsh.

Gopro, from what I have seen of him, is a very stand up guy. He's well built and competes.

I've read a fair amount of info from GoPro and I believe what he has to say about VPX to be fact and not a hyped up sales pitch to increase VPX products.

I see no difference in GoPro than I do Terry talking about his products.

He's even commended for you an answer gave to someone else about another VPX product on another thread. Maybe you are getting a kick-back as well from VPX?

I don't think just because he works for VPX should discredit the information he has to share with us. Just my opinion, however.

A

"Oh yeah, bball is a homo game too. I mean, come on.. the wrist bands, the sweat bands? Its just liek Flashdance with a big orange ball."

LOL!

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:31 pm Post subject:

houseman wrote:
kgressler wrote:

That's rather harsh.

Gopro, from what I have seen of him, is a very stand up guy. He's well built and competes.

I've read a fair amount of info from GoPro and I believe what he has to say about VPX to be fact and not a hyped up sales pitch to increase VPX products.

I see no difference in GoPro than I do Terry talking about his products.

He's even commended for you an answer gave to someone else about another VPX product on another thread. Maybe you are getting a kick-back as well from VPX?

I don't think just because he works for VPX should discredit the information he has to share with us. Just my opinion, however.

A

Thanks you for this. I TRULY appreciate your comments and your trust in me.

One thing I am not is a bullshitter. I came to work for VPX only 3 months ago and it came about only because I was "noticed" by the powers that be at VPX for my writing, my physique, and my knowledge of VPX products. How did I get that knowledge? Well, I have been using VPX products for YEARS now on myself and on dozens and dozens of clients that I was training in my gym in N.Y. Although I also promote and use several other companies'supplements (SAN, Twinlab, Syntrax, Molecular, Ergopahrm, Avant), I always have had my greatest successes with VPX.

Long story short, VPX flew me down to their headquarters and asked me to work with them and after much negotiation and the opportunity to speak with staff and see first hand the type of operation they are running I made the decision to become part of this team.

If it were a company that I did not believe in or did not fully trust, I would not have left N.Y. no matter what they offered me.

I will come to this board and share my knowledge on all subjects and will be open to discussing any supplement from any company and will give the most honest opinion possible. But if I KNOW a VPX product is coming out that can help others achieve their goals, I WILL mention it.

I made sure that I disclosed that I worked for VPX early on as I am not looking to deceive anyone.

Thanks again houseman!

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

Sifu
Forcin' Reps

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:40 pm Post subject:

Anyone that works for a company will always be biased towards that company. VPX uses the best products? I call pure BULLSHIT. How is your Methyl1-test better than say meso labs? It is all coming from one of two sources. As for getting what you pay for. I have used VPX and I got better gains from the Meso labs. Like he said since you work for them, it is your opinion. I am in the Air Force so of course I think we are the best branch. However someone in the Marines will feel different.

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:46 pm Post subject:

I am not sayin his info isnt good. I respect his info and like reading his posts etc.
But all I was saying is he is saying VPX is the best. Well This is his opinion not fact. I wasnt tryin to start a fight just wanna make sure other see this and dont take his word as a unbiased opinion but a sales pitch....which it is.
I would do the samething if i worked for them.

houseman
Rep inForcer

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:46 pm Post subject:

Sifu wrote:
Anyone that works for a company will always be biased towards that company. VPX uses the best products? I call pure BULLSHIT. How is your Methyl1-test better than say meso labs? It is all coming from one of two sources. As for getting what you pay for. I have used VPX and I got better gains from the Meso labs. Like he said since you work for them, it is your opinion. I am in the Air Force so of course I think we are the best branch. However someone in the Marines will feel different.

Are you kidding me? I know people that work for company's and get discounts (*cough* GNC) on their products but won't touch them with a 10 foot pole.

Apples are not always apples.

The only VPX product I have used was their clenbutrx product and I can't say as I found t much use. That's not to say because it's a crappy product but more because I'm finding more and more that stimulents of the such don't affect me.

I still believe GoPro to be a stand up guy and his info is very inline what things I have read from him int he past.

When Terry was hot and borthered on Met-Rx products.. were we quick to bash him because he worked for the company and formulated some of their products?

I trust the source until I see a reason NOT to do so.

Terry and GoPro come off very credible. That is why I believe in what they're saying. My thoughts, though.

A

"Oh yeah, bball is a homo game too. I mean, come on.. the wrist bands, the sweat bands? Its just liek Flashdance with a big orange ball."

LOL!

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:55 pm Post subject:

He maybe a standup guy but his interest is t get as many people to buy this product.
I am glad he has made it clear that he is employed by them.
But to charge twice what other companys are for the same product and say that it superior even if it is a little better.Is it twice as good of a product? I dont think so. Sorry.I Used so called VPX knockoffs LMR and AMR and had some really good results.And my cycle only cost 150. While this same 150 would have got half the cycle if i choose VPX.

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:56 pm Post subject:

Sifu wrote:

Ignorance is bliss I guess. You don't know me and don't know what I'm about. My insights into the supplement industry are far reaching and I could reveal things to you that would make your head spin. I KNOW what is the real deal and what is crap. Think what you want...no skin off my back.

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 2:59 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:
I am not sayin his info isnt good. I respect his info and like reading his posts etc.
But all I was saying is he is saying VPX is the best. Well This is his opinion not fact. I wasnt tryin to start a fight just wanna make sure other see this and dont take his word as a unbiased opinion but a sales pitch....which it is.
I would do the samething if i worked for them.

You see, this is where you are wrong and where your argument fails. I made these same types of "sales pitches" as you like to refer to them loooooooong before working for VPX. That is PRECISLEY how they discovered me, b/c I was singing the praises of their products. I will say it ONE MORE TIME...I will speak about any product, VPX or otherwise, that I believe will help the progress of a fellow lifter. That is not a sales pitch, just a fact.

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:16 pm Post subject:

OK great i am happy for you. But my argument has alot of good points. I am not saying VPX is crap i just stated it was expensive. And there are products out there that are cheaper and as good or close for less then half the price. You refuse to beleive this.

Again i am not the most knowledgable guy as far as supps or anything and i am not tryin to challage you. You know your stuff but i think people tend to look thru rose colored glasses when lookin at themselves or there products.

houseman
Rep inForcer

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:17 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:
i think people tend to look thru rose colored glasses when lookin at themselves or there products.

Very true.

LOL!

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:33 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:
OK great i am happy for you. But my argument has alot of good points. I am not saying VPX is crap i just stated it was expensive. And there are products out there that are cheaper and as good or close for less then half the price. You refuse to beleive this.

Again i am not the most knowledgable guy as far as supps or anything and i am not tryin to challage you. You know your stuff but i think people tend to look thru rose colored glasses when lookin at themselves or there products.

Problem is, all of those knockoff products you speak of that are half the price (AMR, LMR, Pharmagenix) are only half as effective. Dude, use ANY product you please. I respect your decision.

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:36 pm Post subject:

I was going to but i dont think i wanna spend that much cash.How about you cut me a deal and i will give them a try.... LOL

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:45 pm Post subject:

To be serious i dont know if i would wanna spend 300-400 on a cycle though. That starts to get a bit much. Although i could afford it i think i have other thing i would like too spend it on. I already spend enough on this sport as it is.

houseman
Rep inForcer

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:51 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:
To be serious i dont know if i would wanna spend 300-400 on a cycle though. That starts to get a bit much. Although i could afford it i think i have other thing i would like too spend it on. I already spend enough on this sport as it is.

If that's what you were looking at, I would go full bore and start jabbing.

I know the results I'll achieve with the gas. I don't *know* the results on non-steroid products.

$400 does seem rather steep.

A

LOL!

dgentry
Rep inForcer

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:51 pm Post subject:

Cut me a deal and I'll buy also! dgentry

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:56 pm Post subject:

I payed 150ish for my cycle.
Results thus far isnt special on weight gain since i wasnt tryin to achive a big weight gain in LBS. 6lbs gained in 4 weeks my BF is down alot to guess 2-3 % and my strength gains have been pretty good.40-50lbs on compound lifts and 10-20 on iso's.
SO your telling me i could double all those with your cycle.Without a smile on your face.

tatortodd

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by VPX Shill
Problem is, all of those knockoff products you speak of that are half the price (AMR, LMR, Pharmagenix) are only half as effective. Dude, use ANY product you please. I respect your decision.
:eek: I'm ashamed of myself for reading this hype :eek:

You missed out on a 40 lb. cycle using a half as effective product. :rolleyes:

~Todd

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh this dude pisses me off on forcedrep, he is a total VPX whore.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Now he is trying to say that I am getting paid by legal gear, or getting free products from powernutrition or legal gear. Boy VPX is desperate.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Fellows, I know Gopro being a mod myself with him at ironmagazine. He may be an employee of VPX, but he is truthful in what he speaks and does believe in their products. He does promote many others as he says because I've seen he do it. We all have our favorite products but let's not bash someone when we don't know the whole story. Thanks.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell I'll post the second page, where he decides to target me and tell me that I am being paid by Meso labs or powernutrition. Whether he posts about other products or not. He is full of **** when he goes off about VPX having the best PH's out there. Whenever someone says that, I will call them on it, whether people like the guy or not.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i'm calling you on the usaf thing sifu, the air national guard rules! hahaha j/k this is one laughable organization i'm in.... :)

sorry just had to make this a little less serious

pjam76

Awards
VpX 1-test worked for me, I mean not huge results, butr more results then most other things i've tried.

But i haven't bought another one of their products because it's sooo damn overpriced. I bought the one small bottle of one test, the guy told me it'll last for 4 weeks. It lasted 2 weeks with minimal results. I bought another bottle, upped the dossage and that lasted about 2 weeks. I did see some decent results with that though.

But I mean spending close to 400 bucks on prohormones, WHATS the freaking point. Might as well and get real stuff and get better results if your spending that kind of money.

I can't respect somebody who basically kisses VPX's ass, when everybody knows they are soo overpriced compared to everything else on the market.

ONKI

Awards
Other than VPX's Liquid Clenbutrx I'm not that crazy about there products. I ran a 4 week cycle of there EQ, 1-Test, and Paradeca and didn't see anything but body acne.

I just got sucked in to all the hype from there magazines.

Live and learn

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2Gcorey, you weekend warrior! Stay out of my conversation. JK

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
They do have excellent proteins, MRPS, and fat burners. They are just scumbags!

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
I have never been a VPX fan, especially with their prices. But the majority of feedback I have seen on their products is very positive.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Their prices and marketing (and product names) are their greatest problems.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by sifu
Hell I'll post the second page, where he decides to target me and tell me that I am being paid by Meso labs or powernutrition. Whether he posts about other products or not. He is full of **** when he goes off about VPX having the best PH's out there. Whenever someone says that, I will call them on it, whether people like the guy or not.
Knowing GP, you did something to piss him off. He is slow to anger.

dg806

dg806

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!! Except with you I guess!

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well only because I called him on the fact that VPX is overpriced and overhyped. Hell look at the price tag that they put on 5AA for gods sake.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:42 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:

Damn, where did you get THAT figure?? Who needs to spend THAT much? Do you pay retail or something?

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

Sifu
Forcin' Reps

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:44 pm Post subject:

For my Methyl1-test I paid 80bucks for two four week cycles and one three week cycle. Can VPX beat that, I don't think so

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:52 pm Post subject:

Sifu wrote:
For my Methyl1-test I paid 80bucks for two four week cycles and one three week cycle. Can VPX beat that, I don't think so

Don't know, but their delivery method will make the product even more effective maybe making it worth the extra cost to some.

Who do YOU work for by the way...and are you on the methyl 1-test now cause you seem agitated!

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:19 pm Post subject:

Who do YOU work for by the way...and are you on the methyl 1-test now cause you seem agitated!

LOL!

I got my cycle from Bigswole your VPX friend! LOL!

Hope i didnt get big in trouble.

2 bottles of Primotest LMR
2 bottles of Decatest AMR
all for $150

What is a VPX cycle gonna run if you were to put one together for me.

AssItch
Noob

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:23 pm Post subject:

dgentry wrote:
AssItch wrote:
dgentry wrote:
kgressler wrote:

A prohormone is a precursor to an active compound. Example, 4ad converts into test, and 1ad converts to 1-test.

1-test is already an active compound, which classifies it as a steroid, technically. The reason that it (along with M1T, OHT, OHN, etc) is not illegal yet is because it was never used as a prescription medication, apparently.

dgentry
Rep inForcer

Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:29 pm Post subject:

AssItch wrote:
dgentry wrote:
AssItch wrote:
dgentry wrote:
kgressler wrote:

A prohormone is a precursor to an active compound. Example, 4ad converts into test, and 1ad converts to 1-test.

1-test is already an active compound, which classifies it as a steroid, technically. The reason that it (along with M1T, OHT, OHN, etc) is not illegal yet is because it was never used as a prescription medication, apparently.

Ohh... So if the doctor's use it it's a steroid correct? dgentry

Current bodyweight - 231.6 (Okay I'm going to cut out the burgers in my diet this week)

Sifu
Forcin' Reps

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:52 am Post subject:

Gppro who do I work for? AHHH the United States Air Force. Yup they are paying me on the side to promote Meso labs product

I worked as a distributor for Universal for five years. But at least I was able to admit that half of their products were crap.

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:15 pm Post subject:

Sifu wrote:
Gppro who do I work for? AHHH the United States Air Force. Yup they are paying me on the side to promote Meso labs product

I worked as a distributor for Universal for five years. But at least I was able to admit that half of their products were crap.

I'm sure they ARE paying you to promote the Meso stuff. Anyway, you are right, Universal DOES mostly put out crap. But sorry, can't think of a single VPX product that is not good to excellent.

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:12 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:

all for $150

??????????

I am will to consider it but you have told me a price yet.

Sifu
Forcin' Reps

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 2:35 pm Post subject:

If I was getting paid I would be a lot more well off than I am. However I don't see the point in someone spending three times the money for the same product when the SOURCE is from one of two places.

But ya they are paying me so much

I'm rich

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:11 pm Post subject:

Sifu wrote:
If I was getting paid I would be a lot more well off than I am. However I don't see the point in someone spending three times the money for the same product when the SOURCE is from one of two places.

But ya they are paying me so much

I'm rich

Actually I don't care whether they pay you or not! You like the Meso brand...you dislike VPX? So don't use em! I don't care what you do. Hey more power to you.

Yes everyone: I WORK FOR VPX AND THEY PAY ME ALOT OF MONEY TO DO WHAT I DO FOR THEM!!! WOOOHOOO!

But guess what? I used the following products for years before I was offered this job out of the blue:

-MICELLEAN SUPERFOOD
-MICELLEAN PROTEIN
-ZERO CARB PROTEIN
-CREAJECT
-PLASMA EXPANDOR
-LIQUID CLENBUTRX
-INTRAGROWTH
-METHOXYGEN
-1-TEST
-EQ
-XENABOL

And at this point I can pretty much get free stuff from just about any company but still choose to use VPX. In fact, if they fired my ass tomorrow I would STILL USE THEIR STUFF! Why? Because their **** works...period!

Anyway, back to our original programming...

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:12 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:
kgressler wrote:

all for $150

??????????

Give me a budget...is it $150 that you wish to spend?
I am will to consider it but you have told me a price yet.

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

dgentry
Rep inForcer

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:30 pm Post subject:

Boy - you guys sure are full of testosterone! I believe both of your supps work!! dgentry

Current bodyweight - 231.6 (Okay I'm going to cut out the burgers in my diet this week)

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:36 pm Post subject:

Well i am considering the M1T for my next cycle, I will be finishing this cycle this week. SO i think i will be starting another one in Jan or so.
So what am i lookin at for M1T and the PCT?

BTW i didnt put down VPX or say they sucked etc. Just that i beleived they were expensive. I personally never tried there products. I have ont done 2 1ad cycles and this last cycle was my first 1 test cycle which i was very happy with.
I guess you want you can continue this conversation on the VPX boards in my journal if you want just incase Dub doesnt want talk about supp be purchased from other sources.

Workhorse
FR Moderator

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:08 pm Post subject:

You can continue the talk here.. that's fine guys.

I'm interested to hear about these products. Please share with everyone. And I am also interested in Gressler's question about what he's looking at for M1T and PCT??

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:16 pm Post subject:

OK cool! I wasnt sure and i dont wanna irk anyone this is my home away from home i dont wanna be kicked out! LOL

bigswole30
Noob

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:07 pm Post subject:

This is my first post and I want to chime in on GP's behalf. He does not BS with anything related to bodybuilding and sports supplemantation. He is a stand-up bro with a ton of knowledge. You all should listen to him. He has the physique to prove it. I met with him at the SOS. TO be lifetime AAS free and be 230lbs at 6%. There must be something to VPX products. Like he has said do not use VPX if you do not like them. It is that simple, but do not slam the company. Some people choose to drive $100,000 cars when they could drive a $10,000 car. It is all about preference. I happen to be one of the people who chooses to use VPX products.

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:43 pm Post subject:

Dont come polluting this board too Bigswole!
J/K

bigswole30
Noob

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:59 am Post subject:

I am not, do not worry. Just speaking on GP's behalf. This board is what I like. Great info, minimal bs.

houseman
Rep inForcer

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:01 pm Post subject:

bigswole30 wrote:
I am not, do not worry. Just speaking on GP's behalf. This board is what I like. Great info, minimal bs.

and sometimes some heated discussions

It's all good though.

"Change is a result of progress and progress is a result of change"

A

LOL!

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:41 pm Post subject:

bigswole30 wrote:
This is my first post and I want to chime in on GP's behalf. He does not BS with anything related to bodybuilding and sports supplemantation. He is a stand-up bro with a ton of knowledge. You all should listen to him. He has the physique to prove it. I met with him at the SOS. TO be lifetime AAS free and be 230lbs at 6%. There must be something to VPX products. Like he has said do not use VPX if you do not like them. It is that simple, but do not slam the company. Some people choose to drive $100,000 cars when they could drive a $10,000 car. It is all about preference. I happen to be one of the people who chooses to use VPX products.

Yo bigswole...your support and words are appreciated. Talk about a stand-up guy...bigswole is it! Still trying to get his ass to Florida to work for VPX. This place is FILLED with good people and that makes bigswole a perfect fit!

Thanks bro.

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:44 pm Post subject:

kgressler wrote:
Well i am considering the M1T for my next cycle, I will be finishing this cycle this week. SO i think i will be starting another one in Jan or so.

BTW i didnt put down VPX or say they sucked etc. Just that i beleived they were expensive. I personally never tried there products. I have ont done 2 1ad cycles and this last cycle was my first 1 test cycle which i was very happy with.
I guess you want you can continue this conversation on the VPX boards in my journal if you want just incase Dub doesnt want talk about supp be purchased from other sources.

No problem its all good. I don't know the final price for the M 1-T yet...I will inquire. What is the PCT?

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

houseman
Rep inForcer

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:47 pm Post subject:

gopro wrote:
No problem its all good. I don't know the final price for the M 1-T yet...I will inquire. What is the PCT?

Post Cycle Therapy.

LOL!

Sifu
Forcin' Reps

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 2:01 pm Post subject:

I used Nolva, and clomid for post cycle.

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:15 pm Post subject:

houseman wrote:
gopro wrote:

Post Cycle Therapy.

Why thanks...I never saw anyone use that abbreviation before!

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

houseman
Rep inForcer

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 3:17 pm Post subject:

gopro wrote:
houseman wrote:
gopro wrote:

Post Cycle Therapy.

Go sell sarcasim somewhere else. We're all stocked up here for today.

LOL!

gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:56 pm Post subject:

houseman wrote:
gopro wrote:
houseman wrote:
gopro wrote:

Post Cycle Therapy.

No sarcasm! I was serious...I really never saw that abbrevation before! You got me wrong bro.

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

Workhorse
FR Moderator

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:01 pm Post subject:

I thought you were being sarcastic too. Oops.

I'm surprised you've never seen that abbreviation before.

That's ok, now you know.

houseman
Rep inForcer

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:04 pm Post subject:

gopro wrote:
houseman wrote:
gopro wrote:
houseman wrote:
gopro wrote:

Post Cycle Therapy.

No sarcasm! I was serious...I really never saw that abbrevation before! You got me wrong bro.

Heh. My bad then. The way it came out and with your knowledge I figured you'd have KNOWN what PCT meant.

Noooo worries

A
View previous topic :: View next topic
gopro
Not so noob.

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:27 pm Post subject:

houseman wrote:
gopro wrote:
houseman wrote:
gopro wrote:
houseman wrote:
gopro wrote:

Post Cycle Therapy.

Heh. My bad then. The way it came out and with your knowledge I figured you'd have KNOWN what PCT meant.

Noooo worries

A

Funny, I have only seen it and written it as PC for post cycle. I have never seen it as PCT. And then I was thinking, did he mean PCE as in propylcarbonate ester, as per several VPX products. I am getting a little brain dead these days...too much time in front of this glowing box!

mod@ ironmagazine.com
mod@ musclemayhem.net
mod@ anabolicfitness.net

kgressler
Not so noob.

Posted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:37 pm Post subject:

gopro wrote:
kgressler wrote:

Cool! Definetly let me know when you findout depending if i have to pay just an arm or and arm or a leg i may try it. I will be doin some kinda of cycle just not sure what.
ALthough by Jan i could be **** outta luck and they may be banned by then.

Sifu
Forcin' Reps

Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:16 am Post subject:

5cc=10mg of methyl1-test

120cc bottle 139
240cc 223

You have got to be kidding, what a rip off. for 223 bucks I could buy two bottles of meso labs, which would be at least 5 cycles and enough clomid and nolva for post cycle on each cycle. This **** is a joke.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
What is the point is posting this thread from FR on AM? I just do not get it.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The point is that you and Gropro are full of crap. Look at his last post over there. He stated that VPX and their product is safer on the liver, you and I know, that is pure BS.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Sifu while I respect your opinion there is no need for putting us down because of our preference in products. I have no idea of VPX could have made a safer version of M-1-T, but then again I am not a chemist. I do know that they employ a world renowned chemist and no I do not mean Jack Owoc. When Andro first came to the market did you think the products would come as far as they have? I know I did not. All I am saying is quit knocking people because of the companies they support. This is about bodybuilding and our quest for better bodies not mud slinging. I respect people who are knowledgeble and who I know walk the walk. I know GP personally and I can tell you that he can walk circles around most of you computer tough guys and I know for a fact all of his intensions are good so back off.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I could care less if he works for Universal, Optimum, EAS whatever, or whoever. But when he lies and says pay more becasue our products are better. I will call it crap, because it is crap. Whne he says that their Methyl1-test is safer, I will call it crap because it is crap. I could care less who rights it, I will call them on it if they are misrepresenting the customers.

As for your interenet tough guy comments. Well you could find out whenever you want, look at the other posts on here, then decide to run your mouth. Funny thing is that you said it would be safer too. But you shut up really quick when Chemo called you on it.

Either way, I invited him over here to try and say that it is safer, because of their delivery system, but obviously he doesn't want t debate it with people that are in the know.

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I think it could have the potential to be safer. If the polylipid delivery system allows it to avoid first pass then it would be safer or less damaging should I say. That is me speaking hypothetically and I could care less about being called out by Chemo. Chemo is a true genius, but so are the people at VPX.

I do not see why it bothers people that others like to use VPX. What kind of car do you drive? I drive a banged up 1995 Nissan pick-up. Why? Because that is my preference just like it is to use VPX products.

How do you know the VPX M-1-T is crap? Have you used it? Have you spoken with Jack Owoc to get his theory behind it?

Look man these aruments do not benefit anyone. Do you think people will quit using VPX because you and others like to slam them. I do not think so. As a matter of fact I just read an email from a guy that was extremely happy that I put told him about VPX. Guess what he did not mind the cost becasue of the excellent results he had. That is what I like to hear. IF you think I have any hidden motive for recommending VPX products ask your mod Npursuit. He knows me and he will tell you that my intensions are legit. Take care.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The tabs bypass the first pass, but it doesn't really make it any safer. It is the same compound, it will potentialy cause harm to your liver either way.

I don't think you are getting paid by VPX, I know you from other boards, however, I think it is crap when he whores himself on forcedrep to people that really don't know much at all about PH's in general. But hey to each his own.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Too bad VPX is so expensive and over hyped. Their 4-OH worked well for me. Its nice to take a PH orally rather then rub lotion in twice a day.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methyl1-TEST is a oral, and a great one. I was getting tired of the lotions myself, but they work, so what to do.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Methyl1-TEST is a oral, and a great one. I was getting tired of the lotions myself, but they work, so what to do.

I can’t handle 1-Test sides. 1-Test makes me sick after about a week, I get a sinus infection. I’d hate to see what m-1test will do. It kills me not to use it but I really have no choice.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well I know what you are saying, you might be like me. 10mg a day and I am fine. 20mg a day and I am feeling flu symptoms the whole time.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Well I know what you are saying, you might be like me. 10mg a day and I am fine. 20mg a day and I am feeling flu symptoms the whole time.

Please don't make me order some. Did you have any problems on regular 1-Test? I did a 6 week cycle of 1-AD and came down with a bad sinus infect in about the 5-th week. I didn't tie this infection to 1-AD until I started a cycle of One Plus and after about five days the same sinus problems started. I've tried everything and nothing can seem to keep me from getting sick. Maybe I'll try 5-10mg of M-1test.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i DID WITH 1-TEST MINOR FLU SYMPTOMS. bUT i TOOK SUBLINGUAL b12. i KNOW i WILL PROBABLY GET FLAMED FOR IT, AND DRANK A LOT OF GREEN TEA. sAME WITH THE METHYL.

**** I JUST NOTICED CAPS WERE ON.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Please don't make me order some. Did you have any problems on regular 1-Test? I did a 6 week cycle of 1-AD and came down with a bad sinus infect in about the 5-th week. I didn't tie this infection to 1-AD until I started a cycle of One Plus and after about five days the same sinus problems started. I've tried everything and nothing can seem to keep me from getting sick. Maybe I'll try 5-10mg of M-1test.
I had the same problem with 1-AD and M1T. 5th week of 1-AD, I started getting the sinus infection, so I went into PCT sick. I actually noticed that my sinuses were swollen (stuffy, hard to breathe) some a couple of hours after taking M1T, when I would feel the other effects like increase in BP. T1Pro didn't bother me at all though.

edit - I didn't get a sinus infection on M1T, just felt the hemorraging.