Awards
Would dose
H-drol 50/75/75/75/75/75
Trenadrol 0/60/60/60/60/0

Only asking about PCT have all support supps
I was thinking
Clomid 100/50/50/50
Reversitol 3/2/2/1

I am not worried about true gyno from H-drol because its extremely rare. I am more worried about Prolactin Gyno from the Tren because it is much harsher. I heard Nolvadex would make it even worse, so I am choosing Clomid. Then throwing in reversitol to suppress estrogen while raising Test. What do you guys think?

ZacO23

Awards
I am not an expert but from what ive read that will probably be the best thing "clomid" to use. It sound like you are on the right track so maybe i could get some advise. I am running test 300mg over 40 days and also Methyl V-Test for 30 days in the middle of the cycle. For my PCT I was planing on taking Tribfolia and also Nolvadex for 2 weeks. Would using Reveristol be more beneficial than just the Tribfolia?

Darkstar765

Banned
Awards
I am guessing Tribfolia is tribulus. If so yes Reversitol would be a 100 times better.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
startin a h-drol cycle myself, but im going withe PCS/6-oxo/lean fx(extreme) route

yours looks pretty decent tho GL bro

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. You may want to throw in a test booster like activate extreme or dthc.

Also, I would consider going up to 90mg on trenadrol. I've read that 60 is alright but 90 is where it's at. It also may be a good idea to obtain some p5p and chasteberry to combat leakage.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. You may want to throw in a test booster like activate extreme or dthc.

Also, I would consider going up to 90mg on trenadrol. I've read that 60 is alright but 90 is where it's at. It also may be a good idea to obtain some p5p and chasteberry to combat leakage.
i agree. but...
i wouldnt throw in the activate extreme until week 3 when theres more test available and bound to SHBG.

musle grower

Awards
goin halotest 25./ 50 50 50 50 for 1 st cycle loading cycle support 2 weeks before and threwout pct nova 40 40 20 20 creatine and super pump whole time do i need 6 oxy celery seed co q10 i saved up and want the best 1 st cycle i can buy please any advice

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
goin halotest 25./ 50 50 50 50 for 1 st cycle loading cycle support 2 weeks before and threwout pct nova 40 40 20 20 creatine and super pump whole time do i need 6 oxy celery seed co q10 i saved up and want the best 1 st cycle i can buy please any advice
40 mg of nolva is WAY too high.

JerryCurl

JerryCurl

Awards

Save creatine till PCT

During Cycle:
-taurine 2-3gm/day
-AI's Life Support 2a.m./2p.m.
-AI's Cycle Support all 4 weeks
-Cissus
-Fish Oil (mega dose)..cause I peeped past comment that u have BP issues.
-Co10Q 200mg (dose per instructions on bottle)
-Multi V
-Hawthorne Berry or Celery Seed
-ZMK
-RPN's Gut Health
- AND if BP is still an issue, Pick up some Red Yeast Rice.

angel77

angel77

Awards
  • Established
Save creatine till PCT

During Cycle:
-taurine 2-3gm/day
-AI's Life Support 2a.m./2p.m.
-AI's Cycle Support all 4 weeks
-Cissus
-Fish Oil (mega dose)..cause I peeped past comment that u have BP issues.
-Co10Q 200mg (dose per instructions on bottle)
-Multi V
-Hawthorne Berry or Celery Seed
-ZMK
-RPN's Gut Health
- AND if BP is still an issue, Pick up some Red Yeast Rice.
You would need Life Support or Cycle Support. Not both. They are the same thing. If you meant Post Cycle Support than yes. That's part of an effective PCT. Starting it at week 2 of PCT. Cheers, just trying to make this as clear as possible for the cat, angel77 :cheers:

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is just based on theory but this is a different concept at PCT. I think its safe to say that something like 25mg a day of hdrol wont shut you down, not for a while right? . So at the end of your cycle when your trying to restart, besides stopping cold turkey what would happen if you continued the hdrol at 25mg while beginning your clomid and nolva to restart?

Im thinking you would still restart and not lose any gains. Theres the period at the end of the cycle when you have no androgens in your body for a few days or so even with pct drugs, thats where people most likely lose their gains. Could anyone share their thoughts on this?

the 25mg of hdrol could be dropped after 3 or 4 days after beginning pct