Newbee question...

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
I was thinking of running 6-OXO and Activate Xtreme together. I have never used any prohormones or any of the gray area stuff. Any suggestions as for dosing or if this is even a good stack that im not gonna need PCT for, if not could you suggest something else to stack with the 6 OXO?

ZacO23

Awards
maybe some tribulus

you will probably be fine with the 6-oxo just make sure you take it about for 3 weeks after you half life of you test booster. You may aslo want to get some tribulus or milk thistle

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
you'll be fine, 6-oxo is just an aromatase inhibitor(AI). You won't need a PCT after those two, they're both used often as PCT, or part of one.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
so would you reccomend taking them at the same time, or should i take the AX first and then run the 6 OXO or vise versa?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
so would you reccomend taking them at the same time, or should i take the AX first and then run the 6 OXO or vise versa?
both of these are commonly used in PCT after a ps/ph cycle. 6-oxo will drop your estrogen levels and AX in used primarly in the aid of starting natural test back up after a cycle. if you really want to run one of these, or both do it at different times. take the 6-oxo for 4 to 5 weeks, starting at a dose of 2 caps a day for a week then 3 then 4 and work your way back down. 20/30/40/30/20.