Hair loss?

noob

Awards
Is hair loss common in young men??? 20's.........

If so what are some thigns I would notice??? I mean I run my hands through my hair once in a while and I get like onestrand once in a while...... but Im thinking that is normal.......

I just dotn want to be the one guy taht loses his hair!!! lol

either way 1 test is worth it .........

Dio

Awards
You will start seeing your hair everywhere and it will typically come out more in the shower when you wash it.

A lot of people start losing their hair in their 20s. I noticed it starting when I was 22. If you pay attention to these things you will be able to notice if it is falling out.

If you are starting to lose it, then I suggest you begin treating it immediately; the earlier you start the more effective the treatments will be. If it's just from the 1-test, it's likely gone. Spiro might help, but I don't know if the results will stay after you stop using it. On the other hand using it while on cycle is the best way to go.

Good luck and try not to get too paranoid.

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean about the paranoia. I'm not sure if I'm losing hair or not but I keep checking and everytime a hair falls out I start to worry.

I think I'm definitely going to get some spiro cream and use it next cycle. Hopefully I won't have to start using it all the time :(

dozer3

Board Supporter
Awards
i had read in a post that a 1-test user showed no signs of hair loss during his first 4 week cycle but noticed significant loss on his second 4 week cycle. are the affects of dht on the hair accumulative and how long after a cycle would it take to get back to pre-cycle conditions? i've done several ph cycles and just finished a 4 week 1-t cycle but was wondering if i should wait more than 4 weeks to start the next cycle. despite the usual paronoia, i haven't really noticed any hair loss yet. i'm 39 and mpb doesn't seem to be a problem in my family. thanks

Dio

Awards
dozer

I think you may fall into the fortunate category of not being prone to mpb. The fact that you have reached 39 without a problem attests to this. Your experience with 1-test, which can be harsh on the hairline supports it even more.

It doesn't look like you have anything to worry about, but it wouldn't hurt to wait.

To answer your other question, yes the effects of DHT are cumlative. By taking external androgens, you're speeding up what might have already happened. There may be a benefit to waiting (espeically if you're using something to protect your hairline) but I can't say for sure if it would really help. I'd guess that if you remove the stimulus before the damge is done, you might be able to avoid it.

Personally, I am now going to keep my cycles shorter because I noticed more sides around the 6 week mark. I have also considered a 2 week 1-test cycle for this reason, but I still think I'm just going to skip it altogether.

dozer3

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks dio, i hope you're right!. i'm thinking of 3 weeks on my next t-1 cycle. i've always been lucky with side effects but the lethergy really whacked me last cycle. i was fine until the start of the fourth week. it got to the point where i had no motivation to lift and just felt like napping all the time. the growth i experienced was awesome and i hope i can get the same results with a 3 week cycle.

Andy2k

Awards
How does 1-T compare with injectable testosterones for hair loss?
I've not done the injectables myself, but have a friend who is quite happy with injectable test, who is going to try some T1-Pro (so his missus doesn't give him earache!)
Anybody know how 1-t and the injectables compare?

Buck

Awards
Well noob what can I say. The old wives' tale is that your mother's father dictates whether you will be bald or not. Meaning that if your grandfather is bald you have a high chance of being bald.

In my family, I am the only one w/ hair left on top of my head. My younger brother started balding at age 16-17. In fact it started coming out in clumps in the shower. My parents thought it was me since I was older and at the age where everyone else lost their hair. Now at 35 I still have a full head of hair. I have a receding hairline but no where near the point where I have to worry about hair loss.

Anyway I have been on a 6 week cycle of 1-test (12g solution) and it looks like I have receded back a little more. Of course I could care less and would love to have it all come out so I wouldn't have to get it cut all the damn time.

1 or 2 strands when you run your hand through your hair isn't a big deal. Heck even women have that happen all the time. Ever look at a woman's hair brush? If on the other hand it is coming out in globs then be worried.

Like everyone else has said. If you are worried about hair loss then don't mess around with it. You will regret it later if you do.