Test-E/Equi/D-bol

Gharet

Awards
Had decided weeks ago i was going to do a deca/d-bol/test-e cycle but decided to to with eq instead of deca, but reading and hearing that eq should be taken for atleast 14 weeks which is fine, just trying to figure out the best comination and dosages for this cycle. I am 38 and this will be my first cycle in roughly 10 years.

Equipoise - 600mg/wk for 16 weeks
Test-E - 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
D-bol - 30mg day for first 4 weeks

I have Nolv and Clomid and HCG for PCT

Why is it that people recommend 14-16 weeks of eq, i understand its more of a long term AS, but how saturated does your system become in 16 weeks and is the usual 40/40/20/20/20 PCT of Nolvadex adequate?

Thanks for any and all input!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had decided weeks ago i was going to do a deca/d-bol/test-e cycle but decided to to with eq instead of deca, but reading and hearing that eq should be taken for atleast 14 weeks which is fine, just trying to figure out the best comination and dosages for this cycle. I am 38 and this will be my first cycle in roughly 10 years.

Equipoise - 600mg/wk for 16 weeks
Test-E - 500mg/wk for 12 weeks
D-bol - 30mg day for first 4 weeks

I have Nolv and Clomid and HCG for PCT

Why is it that people recommend 14-16 weeks of eq, i understand its more of a long term AS, but how saturated does your system become in 16 weeks and is the usual 40/40/20/20/20 PCT of Nolvadex adequate?

Thanks for any and all input!
In my experience with EQ it takes a good 8 weeks for it to kick in. The ester is so long your going to want to run it 14-16 weeks. Your doses look good though. What do you mean by how saturated? Not sure i understand that.

Gharet

Awards
sorry about that, i was referring to your receptor sites

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry about that, i was referring to your receptor sites

Nah you dont have to worry about those getting to saturated. People stay on 15-20-25 weeks sometimes.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen EQ run up to PCT, but never INTO PCT.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I dont think hes going to run it into PCT.

Also if your running EQ 16 weeks id run the test e 16 as well.
Yeah, test should run until 2 weeks before PCT if you come off test a month or more before pct it'll be too easy to lose gains, i don't think EQ alone can keep you going

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, test should run until 2 weeks before PCT if you come off test a month or more before pct it'll be too easy to lose gains, i don't think EQ alone can keep you going

Yea and you could still gain those last 4 weeks with test e in your system. Itd be a waste not to use it!

Gharet

Awards
Awesome, thank you for the advice guys, i will plan on running the test for 16 weeks also then.