Starting cycle, easy question

  1. Registered User
    gotspeed13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Farmington, MO
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    79

    Question Starting cycle, easy question


    Hello all, this is my first post here but I've been a member for a while just doing a lot of reading and using the diet tracker. Anyway, I'm going to be starting a 3 week cycle of M-Drol and my question is when should I start taking Lean Xtreme for Cort control? At the beginning, or a week into the cycle, or what?

    Here's the stats:
    26 years old
    6'3"
    226 lbs
    10-12% BF
    Been lifting since I was 16, but seriously for about 4 years
    Eating about 4000 cal/day and 300 g protien

    Here's the stack:
    Preloading Cycle Support for 2 weeks before M-Drol
    M-Drol 10/20/20
    Lean Xtreme
    Post Cycle Support
    Nolvadex 20/20/20
    Creatine

    What do you all think? Any suggestions?

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1069

    Quote Originally Posted by gotspeed13 View Post
    Hello all, this is my first post here but I've been a member for a while just doing a lot of reading and using the diet tracker. Anyway, I'm going to be starting a 3 week cycle of M-Drol and my question is when should I start taking Lean Xtreme for Cort control? At the beginning, or a week into the cycle, or what?

    Here's the stats:
    26 years old
    6'3"
    226 lbs
    10-12% BF
    Been lifting since I was 16, but seriously for about 4 years
    Eating about 4000 cal/day and 300 g protien

    Here's the stack:
    Preloading Cycle Support for 2 weeks before M-Drol
    M-Drol 10/20/20
    Lean Xtreme
    Post Cycle Support
    Nolvadex 20/20/20
    Creatine

    What do you all think? Any suggestions?

    Thanks
    Lean Xtreme has been and is currently being discussed ad nauseum in the PCT section.
  3. Registered User
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    198

    Looks good, but here is one change I would make for pct:

    Nolva
    20/20/20/20

    PCS
    0/0/4/4/4/4

    You should be covered there bro

    PS: what is your past cycle experience?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    papapumpsd's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,733
    Rep Power
    1069

    Quote Originally Posted by KmuL View Post
    Looks good, but here is one change I would make for pct:

    Nolva
    20/20/20/20

    PCS
    0/0/4/4/4/4

    You should be covered there bro

    PS: what is your past cycle experience?
    What's your rational for PCS in this mix? I'd be interested in hearing it.
  5. Registered User
    landfill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    127

    Quote Originally Posted by gotspeed13 View Post
    Hello all, this is my first post here but I've been a member for a while just doing a lot of reading and using the diet tracker. Anyway, I'm going to be starting a 3 week cycle of M-Drol and my question is when should I start taking Lean Xtreme for Cort control? At the beginning, or a week into the cycle, or what?

    Here's the stats:
    26 years old
    6'3"
    226 lbs
    10-12% BF
    Been lifting since I was 16, but seriously for about 4 years
    Eating about 4000 cal/day and 300 g protien

    Here's the stack:
    Preloading Cycle Support for 2 weeks before M-Drol
    M-Drol 10/20/20
    Lean Xtreme
    Post Cycle Support
    Nolvadex 20/20/20
    Creatine

    What do you all think? Any suggestions?

    Thanks

    Start the lean extreme about 10-12 days into your PCT and take it for 2 weeks.Suggest you drop the 3rd week of nolva to 10mg.
  6. Registered User
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by papapumpsd View Post
    What's your rational for PCS in this mix? I'd be interested in hearing it.
    sure,

    It's a natural test booster, adding it too soon in pct can be counter-productive (will try to source this study if I can find it )

    But during week 2-3 of pct speeds up your natural test production.

    I will however be unbiased about my choice and say that any trans res test booster will do...but there are great deals on CS and PCS together

    again, I will try and report back with those actual studies.
  7. Registered User
    gotspeed13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Farmington, MO
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    79

    OK, so Nolva 20/20/20/10? And I should wait to start Lean Xtreme 10 days after my M-Drol cycle is done?
  8. Registered User
    KmuL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    253
    Rep Power
    198

    Quote Originally Posted by gotspeed13 View Post
    OK, so Nolva 20/20/20/10? And I should wait to start Lean Xtreme 10 days after my M-Drol cycle is done?
    I would say 10-14 days, yes...and no need to taper the nolva at that low dose...20 all the way is fine
  9. Registered User
    gotspeed13's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Farmington, MO
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    79

    Great, thanks. Starting Monday, can't wait!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Easy Lean Xtreme Question
    By DCbuilder in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 01:00 PM
  2. Starting Tren cycle, question about other supplements.
    By Taylor0410 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2009, 09:32 AM
  3. Easy answer for an easy question
    By michael75 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 02:07 PM
  4. I have an easy question for all you guys
    By djwalto in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 08:02 PM
  5. Question about cycle starting April
    By bigred869 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-24-2005, 09:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in