Just got a sick deal on bold, how should I stack it?

1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Just got a sick deal on bold, how should I stack it?

Ok, I just ordered 2 bottles of bold 200. This is a new one for me, and I think I'm gonna throw a low dose methyl in the mix. I just finished up a short h-drol cycle, so this will be sometime in the spring. I'm thinking of running the bold at 600mg for 6 weeks, possibly moving up to 800. My goal is to lean bulk (as always) so I'm gonna stack it with something dry. I have 1&1/2 bottles of h-drol, and a bottle of epidrol. I'm not interested in any other hormones, and after all this **** is gone I think I'm out of the game, at least for a while. I've used both of the methlys mentioned before, as well as some 1ad and 4ad. So how should I stack it? I'm thinking about putting a low dose of epi in for the last 3 or 4 weeks, and saving the h-drol for another time. What do you think?

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.26%

Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Ok, I just ordered 2 bottles of bold 200. This is a new one for me, and I think I'm gonna throw a low dose methyl in the mix. I just finished up a short h-drol cycle, so this will be sometime in the spring. I'm thinking of running the bold at 600mg for 6 weeks, possibly moving up to 800. My goal is to lean bulk (as always) so I'm gonna stack it with something dry. I have 1&1/2 bottles of h-drol, and a bottle of epidrol. I'm not interested in any other hormones, and after all this **** is gone I think I'm out of the game, at least for a while. I've used both of the methlys mentioned before, as well as some 1ad and 4ad. So how should I stack it? I'm thinking about putting a low dose of epi in for the last 3 or 4 weeks, and saving the h-drol for another time. What do you think?
    Do the bold at 800mg. Look at logs of others. They strongly recommend 800mg. Can go up to 6 to 8 weeks on bold. I'd go up to 30 or 40mg of Epi for 4 weeks with the bold. Why are you saying low dose epi? Bold is not that strong.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

I respond pretty well at low doses, and I've looked at logs that had great success running bold and 20mg of epi. I've found that the smallest effective dose is always best, because the gains are easy to keep. I've always been interested in running bold, it is just not very cost effective, untill now. I just haven't decided whether to run it with epi or halo.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Bold 800 for 8 weeks
    Halo for the last 6 weeks
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.34%

One vote epi, one vote halo. I'm a little afraid to stack halo with anything because it jacks my bp. It wasn't as bad on epi, go figure. But I'm open to anything.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't think anything has ever raised my BP as much as Epi, i had a constant mild headache. I didn't have it that bad for the few days I was stacking Phera at 40 and Trenadrol at 90.

But im pretty sure both Trenadrol and Halodrol don't work on me so I am really just advising based on what I read.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot

Similar Forum Threads

1. SICK Deal on Forged Steel!
    By MidwestBeast in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 02:27 PM
  2. NP has Prime for a sick deal!
    By oufinny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2010, 11:34 AM
  3. really sick.. was it something with my supp stack?
    By dunimous in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2006, 06:42 PM
  4. Sick: 1 day w/o food/PheraPlex big deal?
    By DobermanXXL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 07:09 PM