Hittin' up the M-DROL!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
This will be my first Mdrol cycle, so I have no idea what to expect.

10/20/20 Mdrol
Cycle Support
DHEA

PCT:
20/20/20/20 Nolva
Diesel Test Hardcore
Cycle Support
Lean Xtreme

What else to add or take away?
:food:

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
cort blocker starting wk3 of pct. . . . i think running dhea w/ the mdrol would be a good idea for libido/lethargy, cheap and effective. . . . and cycle support in pct

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i personally do not care for PCS. just my opinion. i think activate extreme is a better product. also, get a cheap cortisol supp. best of luck.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
cort blocker starting wk3 of pct. . . . i think running dhea w/ the mdrol would be a good idea for libido/lethargy, cheap and effective. . . . and cycle support in pct
thanks! edited

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u want to keep it simple then just run Nolva for PCT, but if u already have everything then u might as well use it.

if u start feeling fatigued/tired then up the carbs

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
if u want to keep it simple then just run Nolva for PCT, but if u already have everything then u might as well use it.

if u start feeling fatigued/tired then up the carbs
i'd rather be safe than simple actually.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
lean xtreme is my pick for cortisol control. best of luck!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i'd rather be safe than simple actually.

nolva solo is run after injectable cycles, if u dont think its enough then u need to start back at the drawing board.

cort blockers are not needed. if u still want to run a test booster then run the diesel test OR post cycle support, not both

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
nolva solo is run after injectable cycles, if u dont think its enough then u need to start back at the drawing board.

cort blockers are not needed. if u still want to run a test booster then run the diesel test OR post cycle support, not both
edited...keeping LX

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i like you new edit. i personally wouldn't change anything else. i wish you the best!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
bump
looks like i will be logging this starting in january

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established

Straight up. IMO, safe IS being simple about PCT. I see no point in mixing all these products for PCT. There are some good stickies on PCT and if anyone thinks (s)he needs a handful of products to get back to norm. after a cycle, you need to keep reading.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
Straight up. IMO, safe IS being simple about PCT. I see no point in mixing all these products for PCT. There are some good stickies on PCT and if anyone thinks (s)he needs a handful of products to get back to norm. after a cycle, you need to keep reading.
drop the LX?

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you "need" a lot of pct products for pct however with m-drol, i think what he has wont keep him shut down as long. m-drol shuts me down for about 6 weeks. i dont think you want the minimal pct with m-drol. Just my opinion

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
because of lack of funds, i have decided not to do the havoc pplex stack which would take a little more to fund. and considering mdrol is a low dosing roid which is ran for only 3 weeks. so anyway, looks like i will be doing mdrol.

so...official bump

10/20/20 Mdrol
Cycle Support
DHEA - how much?

PCT:
20/20/20/20 Nolva - how's the dosing look
Diesel Test Hardcore - what weeks to run? 1-4?(pct)
Cycle Support
Lean Xtreme (start at week 3 and run till gone)

would appreciate input so i can "laminate" this and make it final.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I would just follow the product packaged dosing for the dhea and adjust from there depending on lethargy/**** issues. IMO nolva looks good, I've heard not to start test booster until week 2 pct but I'm not too sure about the reasoning.

I'd say you're good to go! When do you plan on starting? I'm adding mdrol to my cycle a week from today.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Start DTH ~4 days prior to cycle end. Run per label guidelines. Get Diesel (supplement company) section has good info for using DTH for PCT (as I did).