Epistane Pulse Cycle with.....

nd22121

Awards
hello, i have taken epstane 2 times before. each full cycles with proper pct. now i woant to do it again but am worried about trying to get proper PCT if you know what i mean.

instead i want to try the pulse method of epi using this dosing schedule
Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50

or the 3x/week for 8 weeks. not sure which one yet. i plan on using either the mass fx/hx2 or activate/rebound for pct.

so far does this sounds okay?
then i was thinking of trying anabolic pump. used it already and liked it although at the end of the cycle was not eating properly. so i want to try and pulse epi, along with a normal anabolic pump cycle. i was told numerous times before that pump is non-hormonal, so thats why i wanted to try it.

this is not my first time using these things as i have done plenty of research before but i just wanted the opinions of someone who is more knowledeable than i am about how this may work out.

thanks

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
hello, i have taken epstane 2 times before. each full cycles with proper pct. now i woant to do it again but am worried about trying to get proper PCT if you know what i mean.

instead i want to try the pulse method of epi using this dosing schedule
Week-Dose(mg)
1 (10,20,30,30)
2 30
3 30-40
4 30-40
5 30-50
6 30-50

or the 3x/week for 8 weeks. not sure which one yet. i plan on using either the mass fx/hx2 or activate/rebound for pct.

so far does this sounds okay?
then i was thinking of trying anabolic pump. used it already and liked it although at the end of the cycle was not eating properly. so i want to try and pulse epi, along with a normal anabolic pump cycle. i was told numerous times before that pump is non-hormonal, so thats why i wanted to try it.

this is not my first time using these things as i have done plenty of research before but i just wanted the opinions of someone who is more knowledeable than i am about how this may work out.

thanks
no, those supps arnt a pct, for any ds/ph/aas, whether its a pulse or not. get a serm and run a regular pct, and imho dont run a pulse cycle. just fyi, if someone tells you on an online forum that u dont need a regular pct, and u listen to them, u might get away w/ it or u might not. in the end tho, ur the one that might end up needing a bra and some kleenex.

nd22121

Awards
alright. i know those things arent a fully PCT. the last two cycles i did i had a SERM for everyone. i just saw this posted many times about pulsing and not necessarily needing a SERM because you werent taking it every day and that would minimize HPTA supression. and an AI/Test Booster combo would be enough.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ai's Post cycle support + some I3C yo. ai on off days if ya want but with epi it has some ai characteristics so not necessary instead use in pct IMO, maybe a cort control, test booster on off days helps decrease suppression and make pct a little easier

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would still run a PCT after a pulse. For an epistane pulse, AI Post Cycle Support is perfect.

nd22121

Awards
yeah i was goign to run a pct, but one that didnt include a SERM. and i wasnt sure how safe this was since i shouldnt get too much shutdown using the pulsing method.