Question, please reply if you know ASAP

rage123

Awards
hey guys so im running my havoc cycle and everything is going great..but my local pharmacy is having a flu shot clinic today and i was going to go in and get vaccinated..would it be a bad idea to get vaccinated while on havoc..im basically in the middle of it right now, running it at 30 mg currently

thanks
-RAGE

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
hey guys so im running my havoc cycle and everything is going great..but my local pharmacy is having a flu shot clinic today and i was going to go in and get vaccinated..would it be a bad idea to get vaccinated while on havoc..im basically in the middle of it right now, running it at 30 mg currently

thanks
-RAGE
Yeah why not? Do u usually get the flu every year or do you work around children? If the answer to both is no then I wouldn't see a need for it. Some people get sick for 2 days after so keep that in mind, but overall I see no issue with getting the shot and it affecting PCT at all.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Get the shot. I just got mine and I'm using some wacky experimental growth hormone sh!t. I'm still alive....not surprisingly.

The flu shot is just a vaccine (dead flu viruses in layperson terms) in BW or NaCl solution probably. I can't imagine how a steroid would interfere w/it. Your blood is jammed full of proteins, minerals, etc.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I dont do flu shots, my body needs too know how to fight off disease.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I dont do flu shots, my body needs too know how to fight off disease.
That's what a vaccine is for...it tells your body to resist invasion by the virus. The other option is to suffer through a sickness, hope you live, then have the immunity a shot would have given you anyways.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does lifting strengthen the immune system? Me and a couple of my friends that lift real serious never get sick.

gerald

Awards
All the literature i've read suggests weight training is good for the immune system.

There is always a slight risk of feeling a bit "off" for a day or two after a flu shot. More details below:

The flu shot: The viruses in the flu shot are killed (inactivated), so you cannot get the flu from a flu shot. Some minor side effects that could occur are:

Soreness, redness, or swelling where the shot was given
Fever (low grade)
Aches

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does lifting strengthen the immune system? Me and a couple of my friends that lift real serious never get sick.
It's not a one-trick deal fighting colds, but you have to look at your whole healthy lifestyle. Eating all those veggies and nutrients really boost your body's defences (Antioxidants, Vitamins and minerals galore!). Exercise also has been shown to help the immune system too I believe.

Also to OP, I'd say get the flu shot.