Anavar question...

Kingdude

Awards
Dos the body get used to Var? Can one take it ED for a couple months or should it be EOD?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Var is a steroid that is only meant to be taken for 8 weeks or so. It is not meant to taken for periods of time that long.

Kingdude

Awards
i could sware I read somewhere its ok for like 3 or more months before liver begins to feel the effects... Im mainly wondering about the body getting used to it and it not working anymore....

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
just keep it simple and easy and run it 8 weeks or less. personally i believe no oral should be run for longer than 8 weeks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive heard alot of guys say epi is like var but alot cheaper. EOD with orals is just dumb.

wrestler356

Banned
Awards
i know but... im pretty desprate. im look to get strong and lost wiegth. im a sophmore and in wrestling..
im 165lb and need to get down to about 145 im 18% body fat.i bench about 200...i want to bench about 270
know what i can take to achive theses goals.???
and were i can buy it.?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
do you not get the picture? you cant ask for ways to get illegal substances here. You are asking to be banned from this site. STOP ASKING!!!!!!!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i know but... im pretty desprate. im look to get strong and lost wiegth. im a sophmore and in wrestling..
im 165lb and need to get down to about 145 im 18% body fat.i bench about 200...i want to bench about 270
and were i can buy it.?

stop spamming every thread kid, get the f uck out of here noone is going to answer ur dumbass questions

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stop spamming every thread kid, get the f uck out of here noone is going to answer ur dumbass questions
seriously! this guy is getting on my nerves too. neg him for me since i accidently repped him.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
great...what a tool. probably not even age to be discussing in this section.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
great...what a tool. probably not even age to be discussing in this section.

thats what im thinking. he posted in about 10 threads ALL asking/saying the same thing.

needs to be banned

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
165lb n 18% bf and a sophmore trying to get down to 145? come on dude you are looking for shortcuts and you shouldnt be using at all. get your ass running!!!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
and were i can buy it.?
Sophomore in college?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive heard alot of guys say epi is like var but alot cheaper. EOD with orals is just dumb.

UHH no. Epi uses Glycogen similarly to SD. Var actually gets you abs in higher doses 60-80mgs, and the veinage, hardness and libido at that dose is unreal. And EOD on any oral unless pulsing is not recommended...

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VAR for the win baby.....Love that stuff, it sso stupid expensive anymore makes me sad. Me and everyone I know used it and always talk about it haha....AND Epi wishes it was var :)