PCT for Test P only short cycle(s)

RussoBear

Awards
Hi!

I am planning a series of short bulking cutting cycles, which are gonna be like this:
Bulking - week1 no aas - week2 no aas - week3 Test P - week4 Test P
Cutting - Clen for 2 weeks.
Then repeat untill the goal is reached.

Maybe i'll throw in a week of maintenance between both cutting and bulking.

This is gonna be my first attempt of AAS use and that's why i decided to go with Test Prop. But i still haven't decided what PCT to incorporate.

What are your thoughts, guys?

Thanks!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi!

I am planning a series of short bulking cutting cycles, which are gonna be like this:
Bulking - week1 no aas - week2 no aas - week3 Test P - week4 Test P
Cutting - Clen for 2 weeks.
Then repeat untill the goal is reached.

Maybe i'll throw in a week of maintenance between both cutting and bulking.

This is gonna be my first attempt of AAS use and that's why i decided to go with Test Prop. But i still haven't decided what PCT to incorporate.

What are your thoughts, guys?

Thanks!

I don't think the two weeks in between is enough time to get your test back to normal especially if your jumping right back on the prop.

RussoBear

Awards
It is actually 4 weeks.
See, Weeks1-2 are no AAS, then Weeks3-4 are assisted, then Weeks5-6 are cutting and then i repeat. So, before i start another mini-cycle, 2 weeks of cutting and 2 weeks of non-assisted bulking should pass.

I also mentioned than i may throw in a week of maintenance in between cuting and bulking phases. So, bulking ends, i stay a week at maintenance (i mean calories) and only then jump into cutting. Before

RussoBear

Awards
I came across this cycle:

1-14 150 mg test prop EOD
1-14 30 mg dbol ED
1-35 10 mg aromasin EOD
15-35 20 mg Nolva ED

Looks nice. The only question is about PCT - isn't it too much for a two weeker?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so u want to do this:

Prop 1-4
Clen 1-2

?

im confused about what ur trying to do here

RussoBear

Awards
nosnmiveins,

No, i was going to do this:
No AAS - wks1-2
Prop - wks 3-4
Clen - wks 5-6

With the goal being steady accrual of lean mass.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont think you will gain any lean mass at all...this sounds to me like a great way to stay the same weight and shoot yourself in the foot when it comes to makeing any gains. run a regular cycle and forget this idea

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nosnmiveins,

No, i was going to do this:
No AAS - wks1-2
Prop - wks 3-4
Clen - wks 5-6

With the goal being steady accrual of lean mass.

so just as you get your normal test back up your going to shut it down again. Doesn't seem like a good idea? Remember test prop is a fast acting esther just because you only do 2 weeks doesn't mean you won't hit complete shutdown. Weeks 7-8 you;'ll probablly be low on test and high on cortisol which is not conductive to keeping gains. then you'll hit up prop on week 9 and 10 again.

Your not going to gain that much lean mass in 2 weeks most of it will be water. How long were you actually thinking of doing this?

dan12

Awards
this seems like a pretty dumb cycle idea imo. Why not just do a standard cycle?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
It does sound like a loser, but who knows? You might be able to bounce back quick from two weeks, and do just what you set out to. Try it and let us know. Or better yet log it.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
I don't like these burst things, or pulses...its just too much fluctuation...right when your body is balanced with/without a substance, you confuse the Sh*t out of it...seems like doing this once with a longer cycle would be more effective/more predictable and possibly safer.

RussoBear

Awards
I am far from being an expert here, just read a few articles saying that HPTA recovery is faster if you stay ON no longer than 2 weeks, use short acting steroids and include some androgens and this all is supposed to keep gains better than traditional 6-8-weekers.

The idea was to stay on for 2 weeks and off for 4-5 and also implement some mini cutting cycles, so that after 4-5 of such cycles the end result would be big and lean me.

Anyways, if i ever decide to do it, i would definitely log it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am far from being an expert here, just read a few articles saying that HPTA recovery is faster if you stay ON no longer than 2 weeks, use short acting steroids and include some androgens and this all is supposed to keep gains better than traditional 6-8-weekers.

The idea was to stay on for 2 weeks and off for 4-5 and also implement some mini cutting cycles, so that after 4-5 of such cycles the end result would be big and lean me.

Anyways, if i ever decide to do it, i would definitely log it.

HPTA recovery may be faster at 2 weeks but i'm not sure if those articles meant jumping back on every 4 weeks.