m1t.....trans fina cycle

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
im thinking to go for 6 weeks of 10 mg M1t and 50 mg fina (vet) EOD of a homebrew transdermal fina.....then regular PCT of nolva. the whole thing is legal...........i have experience with PHs but this first cycle to envolve ASS.......please critique my cycle

Power Nutrition

M-1-T and Tren (Fina) are very similar in action. I'm not sure I'd run them together.

Also, 50mg eod of Tren transdermally is nowhere near enough to do anything. Most guys do 75mg (or more) eod injected.

With a possible absorption rate of 50%, you will only be getting 25mg of Tren eod.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Bro I personally think you are askin for shutdown city. Throw some test in there or your ass will be dragging and your balls will pull a copperfield. If you don't want to pin then atleast use 4AD transdermally or a test base trans.

Also I think fina at 75mg atleast EOD is where you want to be at. I would also shorten the cycle to 4 weeks for the first time around. One this allows you to see how your body will react to the compounds and two it will reduce shutdown and recovery time.

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
If you are going to use transdermal finaplix cleave the ester. Trenbolone acetate has a high molecular weight, making it less likely to be carried through the skin than trenbolone

powerlifter6920

I had good luck my first cycle doing 80MG Ed transdermally by crushing the pellets up an applying them with DMSO gel. I had no problems with my breath or skin smelling like a steam tray full of ass. However I wished I had 4AD or test at the time, my libido decreased, but not fully.

thepizmo

Awards
Your body is going to shut down hard. Your test levels arent even going to exsist when you are 2-3 weeks into it.

First off, m1t alone will do pretty much the same thing in 4 weeks as fina would do in 6 weeks (from my experience)...Second, m1t wont shut you down half as bad as fina. And third, i read up on fina ALOT before i did my trans cycle a few months back...Only 20-30% of the fina is entering the blood when doing a trans cycle..

50mg eod (i.e. - mon wed fri sun) 200mg each week - 20% of 200mg is less than 50mg (if i did my math correctly) a week?? not worth it.

Heres what i say...
You have 2 great choices.
1) Do a m1t/4-ad 4 week cycle
2) Do a MINIMUM of 6 week 100-120,g EVERY DAY cycle of TRANSDERMAL fina.
(YOU MUST MUST MUST STACK THIS WITH TEST!! I didnt involve test in my last cycle and boy did i pay for it. Not only did i lose my gains a week after my cycle was over, i couldnt get it up for almost a month, it felt like someone was CONSTANTLY kicking my nuts, and i have NOOOOOO motivation at the gym)

If i were you basically, i wouldnt do both, id do one or the other.

PS-- Like i said i just got down with a (trans) fina only cycle about 2 months ago. Want any info, PM or email me. Also, im entering my 3rd week of m1t/4ad cycle today...want any info on that do the same. After my expericnes with m1t, Ill never go back to fina.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
thepizmo
comparing the fina cycle with m1t/4-ad cycle? what is better? what is more coast effective?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I had good luck my first cycle doing 80MG Ed transdermally by crushing the pellets up an applying them with DMSO gel. I had no problems with my breath or skin smelling like a steam tray full of ass. However I wished I had 4AD or test at the time, my libido decreased, but not fully.
what was your gain like?

thepizmo

Awards
Fina no question is more cost effective. I think i paid $32 for 1 cartridge (did a 6 week 100-120mg ed cycle - 2 carts -$64 total plus $12 for dmso gel) Paid a total of $76 for the cycle. Paid a total of $110 for a 4 week cycle of m1t/4-ad cycle.

Heres what i say from experience. I had some kick ass gains from fina. my first 4 days i had 5lbs added. Got more vascular, and it seemed like the weights i used for my last heavy set were almost like a warm up...But in the end, and 15-20lbs later, fina wound up fucking my whole body system up. I had NO motivation to go to the gym, and when i was there, i wasnt pushing weight around worth ****. I lost almost 15lbs within that month alone, and like i said, the words "BONER" "HARD-ON" totally left my vocabulary for almost a month. My nut sack KILLED me! it felt like someone as CONSTANTLY kicking my junk.

Now, entering my 3rd week of m1t. I started off at 189lbs (6%bf). Did 10mg ed first week, 20mg ed second and third, an plan on doing 30mg ed last week.
Im up to 202lbs today when i weighed myself. I dont know if its water retension or what, but im putting on size like crazy. My veins are popping out everywhere. And what about the "pump"??? I dont even call it a pump now, its more like inflation. I get such a pump from just warming up now its almost dangerous. My chest today got such a pump i couldnt hardly do reps correctly becuase i couldnt squeeze my chest together. veins and striations are everywhere. I always max with the 120lb dumbells for 3 reps.....today, i did the 130lb dumbells for 8, and trust me, if i wanted to, i could of easily gone up to the 140lb dumbells for 3-4 reps.
I had a basketball game tonight (scrimmage league). I had to come out 2 minutes into the first quarter becuase my thighs and calf muscles got such a pump it started to hurt SOOOO BAD. all my friends came over and were saying how sick my legs looked becuase it was like the grew twice the size in 5 minutes of running and all these veins were everywhere.
All day today at the gym and at my game i had to try to convince people i wasnt taking huge amounts of roids. Just in the last 1-2 weeks alone its like my body took a 180 degree turn. My strength is going crazy, im putting on size, vascularity, and best of all weight.

SIDE EFFECTS??
Not a one....im wahcking it 2 times a day like its my job. I hear the word "sex" and im running to the bathroom. No acne, no mood swings...nothing as of yet.

M1t isnt a supppliment. Its a steroid. It shouldnt be taken lightly. Ive never done something so powerful before. I totally recommend this over fina (like i said, im making this comment on my OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCES!!)

PIZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

KFlex

Pizmo, are you taking M 1T by itself or are you stacking it with a trans 4AD

thepizmo

Awards
Im currently taking: (EVERYDAY)
-20mg m1t
-600mg 4-ad oral
-500mg milk thistle
-multi vit

As i said before, Its a 4 week cycle.
First week was 10mg of m1t, along with the same 4-ad, milk th., and multi.

Next week, the start of week 4, i plan on upping dosage to 30mg of m1t, 900mg of 4-ad, 700mg of milk thistle, and 2 multi vit pills instead of 1. (I'd list all the stuff thats in the multi, but id be here all night).

When all is said and done, I plan on continuing with the milk thistle, multi-vits, and also throwing in a bottle of 6OXO at recommended dosage.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
how about this 100 mg fina transdermal ed.....400 mg 4-ad ED and 10 mg m1t ED for 4 weeks

thepizmo

Awards
I think fina is something your going to wanna take alone, the same with the m1t.
I dont see it being safe for your endrocrine system to do both. Try either or....

Like i said, fina is awesome. 100mg ed transdermally stacked with none less than 600mg of 4-ad should suffice (if your 4ad is oral, dont take less than 800-900mg ed) to keep your libido going. I strongly suggest saying **** the 4-ad, and get yourself some test if possible. Fina/Test cycles are nothing short of amazing. The only sides ive heard of are fina-dick...but the test, and a post cycle of clomid should help with that. Then again, i dont have access to test, thats why my cycle consisted of just fina with 4-ad.

Same with m1t. Its also very powerful, and again shouldnt be taken lightly. M1t and a 4-ad stack alone should also do just as good of a job. like i said, this is my first cycle of m1t/4ad and I never saw these gains from fina so quickly.

Stacking an andrgenic roid (fina) with a steroid like m1t can **** your system up. Id stay away from that stack.

"Rookie moves only cause rookie gains."

Trust me, i found that out quick.

Any more questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Pizzzzzzz

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
I think fina is something your going to wanna take alone, the same with the m1t.
I dont see it being safe for your endrocrine system to do both. Try either or....

Like i said, fina is awesome. 100mg ed transdermally stacked with none less than 600mg of 4-ad should suffice (if your 4ad is oral, dont take less than 800-900mg ed) to keep your libido going. I strongly suggest saying **** the 4-ad, and get yourself some test if possible. Fina/Test cycles are nothing short of amazing. The only sides ive heard of are fina-dick...but the test, and a post cycle of clomid should help with that. Then again, i dont have access to test, thats why my cycle consisted of just fina with 4-ad.

Same with m1t. Its also very powerful, and again shouldnt be taken lightly. M1t and a 4-ad stack alone should also do just as good of a job. like i said, this is my first cycle of m1t/4ad and I never saw these gains from fina so quickly.

Stacking an andrgenic roid (fina) with a steroid like m1t can **** your system up. Id stay away from that stack.

"Rookie moves only cause rookie gains."

Trust me, i found that out quick.

Any more questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Pizzzzzzz

thanx for the info bro........for now i will stick with m1t/4-ad and see how it goes

thepizmo

Awards
from what i see, i dont think you will regret it bud, good choice!
keep me updated on the gains!

Piz

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
hey, in the first p[ost of this thread MASSBUILDER said "the whole thing is legal" how?what is ur rationale? im really curious because if correct i would follow ur routine then.i was underr the impression that even though technically legal to buy if used on cattle, the action of using it on human is illegal. even when used transderally, the adminstration on humans, nomatter what that may be, needle. transdermal, oral, etc. is what makes it illegal . i guess u could say the choice of test subject renders it illegal and not the choice of administration. anybody's thoughts i might not be right, in fact i hope not because maSSBUILder if ur coorect then im jumpin on this tren train with you. choo choo!!

mac_dad6

Awards
it is illegal for use in humans. but lots of people do it anyways because it's perfectly legal to purchase

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
it is illegal for use in humans. but lots of people do it anyways because it's perfectly legal to purchase
thats what i figured. i wanna be a cop so i can't mess wit anything illegal i was just trying to find a good loophole. guess ph's and the legal stuff will have to do even they're on their way out soon too :(