Nolvadex taste?

BigTodd123

Awards
I've recently bought a bottle of nolvadex in 100 10 mg capsules from Synergy Labs. They are white capsules with a white powder inside. I opened the capsule and tasted it and it was essentially tasteless...just...powdery?

Is nolvadex powder supposed to have a taste? Was I ripped off?

BigTodd123

Awards
I should add that I spent $100 on this bottle so I REALLY hope it isn't garbage. The fact that it was tasteless makes me worry though since I always hear about how bad it tastes.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never tried capsules*. The liquid nolvadex tastes terrible though.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep. That's why I ask...is the powder supposed to taste awful like the liquid Nolva does?
All I will say is that every form of Nolva that I have ever seen first hand was either in liquid form, or in pill form. Never have I seen/heard of capsule form.
But, don't take that as me saying that they're bunk.

landfill

Awards
I've recently bought a bottle of nolvadex in 100 10 mg capsules from Synergy Labs. They are white capsules with a white powder inside. I opened the capsule and tasted it and it was essentially tasteless...just...powdery?

Is nolvadex powder supposed to have a taste? Was I ripped off?

Never heard of nolva caps,Tamoxifen citrate has a bitter sour taste in pill form.Googled Synergy labs and nothing came up,except pet stuff,so...