Need some help with Epistane

sakes

Awards
im about 155 5-8 and want to be more "lean". i have been researching Epistane or H-drol both seem very mild on the sides because im am uneasy about PHs. i wanted some advice about how I should cycle like 3 or 4 weeks/pulsing or low dosed. i also need help with PTC anything others than the one on OTCPTC.com needed? i know there are a lot of forum about this but i wanted to make sure i get info on the right stuff and how to get thje right gains. feel free to post links to good forums i might have missed. help appreciated.

lontroc

Awards
im about 155 5-8 and want to be more "lean". i have been researching Epistane or H-drol both seem very mild on the sides because im am uneasy about PHs. i wanted some advice about how I should cycle like 3 or 4 weeks/pulsing or low dosed. i also need help with PTC anything others than the one on OTCPTC.com needed? i know there are a lot of forum about this but i wanted to make sure i get info on the right stuff and how to get thje right gains. feel free to post links to good forums i might have missed. help appreciated.
ok i normally help everyone but, you are 5'8" 155 and want to get lean, i will never see 155 lol , what is your age and experience level ?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
umm. . dont do them.. you dont weigh enough. Wait about 4 months. Eat alot of chkn breast form wal-mart and buy a couple sacks of potatoes. you can get where you want by staying natural. At 152 you do have a ways to go. how old are you

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Seriously.....stay away from steroids. You can grow a lot w/o them. In the mean time, do some quality research on these products and PCT (and diet & training). Read the stickies.

Do yourself and many of us a favor and lurk on this forum for a long time. Read logs, stickies, etc. And if you're "uneasy" about steroids, then don't use them until you're comfortable with them. That would involve reading up on them til you feel ill.

LOL, that dude above....says to buy Wal-Mart chicken. I like that line.....a retail-specific chicken source. heh.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're no where near ready for steroids. Hop over to the Supplement section and research those first, gain some weight, and stay "lean".

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
check out the three kings stack man, i just ordered mine 4 days ago!!! you can get what you want by that stack and some protien man. I used to want to do roids but i have changed my mind since i am still young and gaining pretty consitently!! keep pushing!!!