DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
THinking of running 10-20mg ed in the morning for an undetermined amount of time. Im wondering what workout effects, gyno reduction, and libido boost it may have with this dosing and if any suppression. BLood panels would be best but not sure how i can get them with my insurance. Im wondering if anyone has done this and what results if not ill give it a try if anyone is interested. WHat do you think?

99sscamaroma

Awards
i did something similar to what your thinking:

Pulse: Dosage taken every other day

week 1: 10 mgs a day
week 2: 10 mgs a day
weeks 3+4: off
week 5: 10 mgs a day
week 6: 20 mgs a day
week 7+8: off
week 9: 20 mgs a day
week 10: 20 mgs a day
week 11+12: off
week 13: 30 mgs a day
week 14: 30 mgs a day
week 15+16: off
week 17: 30 mgs a day
week 18: 40 mgs a day

Done. A little diff. than what your thinking as I was running a pulse but had good results (leaned out and put on 10-12 pounds muscle) and Blood work came back near perfect. Only used a OTC PCT as well. Id like to see the results though with a long term straight cycle of Epi.

angelo212

Awards
  • Established

Done. A little diff. than what your thinking as I was running a pulse but had good results (leaned out and put on 10-12 pounds muscle) and Blood work came back near perfect. Only used a OTC PCT as well. Id like to see the results though with a long term straight cycle of Epi.

99sscamaroma, what did you use on your off weeks?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
i'd like to see m-drol ran at a low dose for a longer period...that could be interesting..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i'd like to see m-drol ran at a low dose for a longer period...that could be interesting..
10mg mdrol pulse 3x a week! I think this could go on for 9-12 weeks probably...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THinking of running 10-20mg ed in the morning for an undetermined amount of time. Im wondering what workout effects, gyno reduction, and libido boost it may have with this dosing and if any suppression. BLood panels would be best but not sure how i can get them with my insurance. Im wondering if anyone has done this and what results if not ill give it a try if anyone is interested. WHat do you think?
I think everyone would want to see it. I was considering doing it myself, 10mg ED for ~6 months. I get bloodwork every 3 months, and I am on TRT so shutdown is no problem for me. I just cannot decide the risk:reward ratio of 10mg. 20mg i think would be too much unless i pulsed it, but I am not a fan of pulsing.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've worked up to 70mgs (maybe even 80, cannot remember) in about 6-7 weeks. All values were fine.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I've got a 2 weeker coming up soon..

100mg for 2 weeks sound good to anybody?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got a 2 weeker coming up soon..

100mg for 2 weeks sound good to anybody?
I honestly think, when it comes to crazy doses, that you are better off with stacks. Like I think 10mg of SD and 20mg of PP and 30mg of Epi is >>> 100mg of Epi but it probably has less toxicity/shutdown factor... idk what 100mg would be like but it just seems excessive.

That said if someone did 100mg for 2 weeks, i'd want to watch!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
100 is too much for just about everyone. i went to 80 and i started to get alot of muscle cramping. felt wayy to dry and not worth it at all....felt sick at that dose like m1t superdrol style sick.

i would much rather stay away from mdrol as the shutdown factor at 10mg and the damage that dose can do, not to mention i would be leaving out the possible gyno - with epi.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I had a similar idea about m4ohn a few years back - taking it almost like a vitamin or staple supp, maybe just during the week w/ an m-dien pulse over the weekend....

So yeah, I'd be *real* interested in this experiment! :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established

if i read this correct.... this is like a pulse cycle within a pulse cycle? right?

in this case why not pulse 7 days per week and have 2 weeks off?

any thoughts on results difference between my last question and 99sscamaroma cycle?

Last edited:
AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
i would make sure the dose is prewo. i've done something like this - libido was good but it did cause some shut down into it.

hope this helps.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100 is too much for just about everyone. i went to 80 and i started to get alot of muscle cramping. felt wayy to dry and not worth it at all....felt sick at that dose like m1t superdrol style sick.

i would much rather stay away from mdrol as the shutdown factor at 10mg and the damage that dose can do, not to mention i would be leaving out the possible gyno - with epi.

All depends I know a guy who was on 10abombs a day plus other stuff.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would make sure the dose is prewo. i've done something like this - libido was good but it did cause some shut down into it.

hope this helps.
i workout first thing in the day most of the time so i would be taking it prewo and early in the day. its said if taken at the beginning of the day and having less of it active in your system while you sleep keeps shutdown less. since natural hormone function is replenished while you sleep.

what exactly did you do? when did you notice the suppression? etc.

i wonder if i should take something else along with it like a natty test booster or AI at night (sustain)

angelo212

Awards
  • Established
All depends I know a guy who was on 10abombs a day plus other stuff.
500mg of anadrol? I wonder what whould make someone want to try that. Do you know how long he did it for? Talk about water weight. Jeez

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Hey piston, so you know my brother has done 10 mg of epi for 15 weeks every day with out stop, he is in the best shape of his life like the vids showed you saw, plus on his last check, there was only a 1 point reduction in good cholesterol, and no change in bad.
His blood work was great too, he didnt have gyno to begin, so i cant comment, but he is more vascular now, and much stronger, plus he is 7lb heavier all pure mass without even trying to get bigger, and thats even with 21 hours of cardio per week.
il see If i can get more info, or you can pm me.
By the way this is done in japan with the original epi as a test booster for men with low test at 10mg 5 days per week.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
once I've used 10mg epi first thing in the morning during pct with clomid x 2 weeks and HX2 for the other two.
No sign of suppression on the bloodwork compared to my previous pcts.
and frankly,I felt amazingly the whole time!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay thanks alot fellahz i think im narrowing it down.

let see im just wondering on rebound from it. say if i ran it 5 days a week and stop for my 2 off days would i need something else to take in there?

other thing i was wondering if i workout 4x a week and take 20mg on those days and 10mg on the other 3....?

I have two bottles right now but i was kinda thinking of how to run the first bottle (90ct) I could do:
week1-18 10mg 5days per week
or
day1-90 10mg ed
or
week1-8 10mg 3x ew and 20mg 4x ew
or
day1-30 10mg ed and day 31-60 20mg ed

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the week 1-8 idea except I want to see something longer than 8 weeks. I think the last one isn't really that good of an idea. So...I would do 90 days of 10mg. Is there any chance you could get bloodwork done say a month after you stop?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the week 1-8 idea except I want to see something longer than 8 weeks. I think the last one isn't really that good of an idea. So...I would do 90 days of 10mg. Is there any chance you could get bloodwork done say a month after you stop?
i actually have another bottle so 180 total caps. I was going to do longer i was just saying what to do with the first bottle. yeah 10mg may be too little so pulsing to 20mg like the 1-8 week idea sounds good.

im not sure how to go about getting bloodwork. im sure a doc would like to have a reason why i want bloodwork.:think: any ideas?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I found the best way to get bloodwork is to just shoot straight from the hip. Just tell them that you use, and you want to do it as safely as possible. The first time I told my md, it was awkward, but its better to do that than to try and hide something.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
i actually have another bottle so 180 total caps. I was going to do longer i was just saying what to do with the first bottle. yeah 10mg may be too little so pulsing to 20mg like the 1-8 week idea sounds good.

im not sure how to go about getting bloodwork. im sure a doc would like to have a reason why i want bloodwork.:think: any ideas?
Go here http://www.privatemdlabs.com/ They send you a lab request sheet from a doctor and you take it to a local labcorp office or someplace nearby and they draw the blood.. It can be done anonymously. Use the coupon code FD2007 and get 15 dollars off your order..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hello Doctor. My name is piston pump. My father has high cholesterol. I would to check mine. <Doctor gets lab sheet and fills out>. Here you go pistonpump. We will call you when the results are in.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I understand the point of this, no offense pp. I just don't see the logic of using a steroid long term for gyno reduction and libido boost. It sorta seems like the old hit myself in the head with a hammer to cure a headache sort of thinking. Plus, it may get in the way of future cycles and you'll just ditch it anyways. Sorry dude, sounds like an interesting idea, but not very practical. I'm gonna have to vote no on this one.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I understand the point of this, no offense pp. I just don't see the logic of using a steroid long term for gyno reduction and libido boost. It sorta seems like the old hit myself in the head with a hammer to cure a headache sort of thinking. Plus, it may get in the way of future cycles and you'll just ditch it anyways. Sorry dude, sounds like an interesting idea, but not very practical. I'm gonna have to vote no on this one.
im kinda wanting not to do any big cycles for a long time so i dont think i will be ditching it if i start.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Well, I guess the only way to know is to try and find out. Maybe 20mg pre-workout is what I'd do. Even when I pulse it, I only go up to 30mg to avoid androgenic sides.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I guess the only way to know is to try and find out. Maybe 20mg pre-workout is what I'd do. Even when I pulse it, I only go up to 30mg to avoid androgenic sides.
i noticed next to nothing with sides until i got to around 50mg+

another reason for really trying to stay off normal cycles for awhile is my libido really takes a hit now. i mean i have what is called DE, delayed ejaculation, and its not pretty when you have a hard time cumming. Im not sure if its a prostate problem or what but ive noticed it gets alot better the longer im off. I wouldnt mind having some benefiets of something like epi while my body is still pumping out its own hormones. I think even normal pulsing would effect this but with only such a small dose like 10-20mg early in the day i would be ok.

Ill probably start soon doing 20mg 4 days a week and 10mg 3 days a week for 8 weeks. ill use liver protection and niacin along with.......(not sure what AI or tbooster)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
i noticed next to nothing with sides until i got to around 50mg+

another reason for really trying to stay off normal cycles for awhile is my libido really takes a hit now. i mean i have what is called DE, delayed ejaculation, and its not pretty when you have a hard time cumming. Im not sure if its a prostate problem or what but ive noticed it gets alot better the longer im off. I wouldnt mind having some benefiets of something like epi while my body is still pumping out its own hormones. I think even normal pulsing would effect this but with only such a small dose like 10-20mg early in the day i would be ok.

Ill probably start soon doing 20mg 4 days a week and 10mg 3 days a week for 8 weeks. ill use liver protection and niacin along with.......(not sure what AI or tbooster)
I'd do some reversitol in the evening, you can get it dirt cheap.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back in the days I've alo used MOHN (12mg only in the morning)in pct with clomi after a M1-T cycle...recovered well that time too and NO loss of gains.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Now makes it for pretty cheap, it has some ingredients of pcs for a fraction of the price. I'm not sure if nutra sells it or not.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that looks good lilpsychotic thanks for the tip. I will open a log once i start.

wood23

wood23

Awards

Interesting. I was wondering if you can remember at what times in these weeks did most of the gains come. Was it steady gains all the way through or i am guessing you probably gain the highest percentage of weight from weeks 13 to 18 as the mgs were 30-40. Cheers.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I was wondering if you can remember at what times in these weeks did most of the gains come. Was it steady gains all the way through or i am guessing you probably gain the highest percentage of weight from weeks 13 to 18 as the mgs were 30-40. Cheers.
bump.

keep it going guys i still need your opinions

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what epi brand?
You should get bloodwork on day #0 and again on day 45-60.
I second the ED 20mg morning only option.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what epi brand?
You should get bloodwork on day #0 and again on day 45-60.
I second the ED 20mg morning only option.
i have 2 bottles of Genera Epidrol.....

i still have to look into the bloodwork and how to get it i really dont want to tell my doc i use she might treat me differently. Bloodwork would be very valuable to the "experiment".

so you like the 20mg ed constant dose? do you think the 20mg will cause some shutdown? im not sure but thats why im doing this.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
If you believe the anabolic to androgenic ratio then 10 mg may provide you with some good anabolic effects -- jsut not the instant gratification of higher doses.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'd follow this if you decide to do it. I think either doing 10-20mg every morning sounds the best. I'd like to see blood work done periodically too. That private MD labs site i posted is reliable, that's where I go through to get my blood tests I don't want my doc and insurance to know about.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you believe the anabolic to androgenic ratio then 10 mg may provide you with some good anabolic effects -- jsut not the instant gratification of higher doses.
thanks for visiting. im not looking for instant gains but more of something along the lines of what a creatine product would do, slow small gains nothing like a cycle. Maybe with a steady blood level of 10-20mg for a longer period will give more effects than the norm. Most beginners use 20mg for a week but never longer...im wondering if i will get a cumulative effect with doing it longer while still keeping suppression to an absolute minimum.

If anyone has more reccommendations on what to use with the epidrol to prevent shutdown. I have battlefuel some primordial stuff, research chems, and i could always pick up some OTC stuff like the stuff lilpsychotic pointed out to me.

i will look into that lab site you gave me musclebound. I still havent followed that link.

WTF! Gixxer haha what brings you back to these parts? get booted from another board? lol

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if low dose clomid or nolva would have any effect in keeping testosterone levels up. If not then i don't think anything herbal would work either.

wood23

wood23

Awards
thanks for visiting. im not looking for instant gains but more of something along the lines of what a creatine product would do, slow small gains nothing like a cycle. Maybe with a steady blood level of 10-20mg for a longer period will give more effects than the norm. Most beginners use 20mg for a week but never longer...im wondering if i will get a cumulative effect with doing it longer while still keeping suppression to an absolute minimum.

I think if you go up to 20mg then maybe only 5days on and weekends off might help. But we are all only guessing until someone goes ahead and tries these things.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Doctor. My name is piston pump. My father has high cholesterol. I would to check mine. <Doctor gets lab sheet and fills out>. Here you go pistonpump. We will call you when the results are in.
hmmm... is it that easy? i would only get cholesterol tested in that case. i would like to know test levels, estrogen levels, liver values, etc. too.

musclebound i looked at that lab site and man its pretty expensive, well maybe not to alot of other people but im really strapped for cash these days. i have to go thru my insurance or else i wont be getting it done.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmmm... is it that easy? i would only get cholesterol tested in that case. i would like to know test levels, estrogen levels, liver values, etc. too.

musclebound i looked at that lab site and man its pretty expensive, well maybe not to alot of other people but im really strapped for cash these days. i have to go thru my insurance or else i wont be getting it done.
oh and no sites here in hawaii anyway...

wood23 im thinking 20mg in the morning (prewo) for 5 days ew and 2 days off would be good at preventing any substantial suppression but im worried about possible rebound during those days..... so far its between 10mg 3x ew with 20mg 4x ew OR 20mg 5x ew with 2 days off.