DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    DO you want to see? -Epi low dose long term


    THinking of running 10-20mg ed in the morning for an undetermined amount of time. Im wondering what workout effects, gyno reduction, and libido boost it may have with this dosing and if any suppression. BLood panels would be best but not sure how i can get them with my insurance. Im wondering if anyone has done this and what results if not ill give it a try if anyone is interested. WHat do you think?

  2. New Member
    99sscamaroma's Avatar
    Stats
    6'8"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    75.38%

    i did something similar to what your thinking:

    Pulse: Dosage taken every other day

    week 1: 10 mgs a day
    week 2: 10 mgs a day
    weeks 3+4: off
    week 5: 10 mgs a day
    week 6: 20 mgs a day
    week 7+8: off
    week 9: 20 mgs a day
    week 10: 20 mgs a day
    week 11+12: off
    week 13: 30 mgs a day
    week 14: 30 mgs a day
    week 15+16: off
    week 17: 30 mgs a day
    week 18: 40 mgs a day

    Done. A little diff. than what your thinking as I was running a pulse but had good results (leaned out and put on 10-12 pounds muscle) and Blood work came back near perfect. Only used a OTC PCT as well. Id like to see the results though with a long term straight cycle of Epi.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'd rather see 150mg's for 3 weeks
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       

  4. New Member
    angelo212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    44.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by 99sscamaroma View Post
    i did something similar to what your thinking:

    Pulse: Dosage taken every other day

    week 1: 10 mgs a day
    week 2: 10 mgs a day
    weeks 3+4: off
    week 5: 10 mgs a day
    week 6: 20 mgs a day
    week 7+8: off
    week 9: 20 mgs a day
    week 10: 20 mgs a day
    week 11+12: off
    week 13: 30 mgs a day
    week 14: 30 mgs a day
    week 15+16: off
    week 17: 30 mgs a day
    week 18: 40 mgs a day

    Done. A little diff. than what your thinking as I was running a pulse but had good results (leaned out and put on 10-12 pounds muscle) and Blood work came back near perfect. Only used a OTC PCT as well. Id like to see the results though with a long term straight cycle of Epi.


    99sscamaroma, what did you use on your off weeks?
  5. Senior Member
    bigpapa's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Power
    1573
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i'd like to see m-drol ran at a low dose for a longer period...that could be interesting..
  6. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    i'd like to see m-drol ran at a low dose for a longer period...that could be interesting..
    10mg mdrol pulse 3x a week! I think this could go on for 9-12 weeks probably...
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    10mg mdrol pulse 3x a week! I think this could go on for 9-12 weeks probably...
    Yea you'd have to pulse it, def would be interesting. Running it ED would probably still **** your lipids after a few weeks.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd rather see 150mg's for 3 weeks
    I know a guy who went up to 80mg. He didnt have panels done, but he's alive. He gained 15lbs in 4 weeks of epi.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    THinking of running 10-20mg ed in the morning for an undetermined amount of time. Im wondering what workout effects, gyno reduction, and libido boost it may have with this dosing and if any suppression. BLood panels would be best but not sure how i can get them with my insurance. Im wondering if anyone has done this and what results if not ill give it a try if anyone is interested. WHat do you think?
    I think everyone would want to see it. I was considering doing it myself, 10mg ED for ~6 months. I get bloodwork every 3 months, and I am on TRT so shutdown is no problem for me. I just cannot decide the risk:reward ratio of 10mg. 20mg i think would be too much unless i pulsed it, but I am not a fan of pulsing.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  10. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5604
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I know a guy who went up to 80mg. He didnt have panels done, but he's alive. He gained 15lbs in 4 weeks of epi.
    I'm not opposed to trying this .

    I've done 70 in the past.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,376
    Rep Power
    843028
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've worked up to 70mgs (maybe even 80, cannot remember) in about 6-7 weeks. All values were fine.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  12. Professional Member
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    5604
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've got a 2 weeker coming up soon..

    100mg for 2 weeks sound good to anybody?
  13. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9958
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    I've got a 2 weeker coming up soon..

    100mg for 2 weeks sound good to anybody?
    I honestly think, when it comes to crazy doses, that you are better off with stacks. Like I think 10mg of SD and 20mg of PP and 30mg of Epi is >>> 100mg of Epi but it probably has less toxicity/shutdown factor... idk what 100mg would be like but it just seems excessive.

    That said if someone did 100mg for 2 weeks, i'd want to watch!
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  14. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    I'd rather see 150mg's for 3 weeks
    ahahaha lol.... i dont think im that crazy....



    yet haha
  15. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    100 is too much for just about everyone. i went to 80 and i started to get alot of muscle cramping. felt wayy to dry and not worth it at all....felt sick at that dose like m1t superdrol style sick.

    i would much rather stay away from mdrol as the shutdown factor at 10mg and the damage that dose can do, not to mention i would be leaving out the possible gyno - with epi.
  16. Registered User
    BodyWizard's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    63
    Posts
    2,373
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    94.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I had a similar idea about m4ohn a few years back - taking it almost like a vitamin or staple supp, maybe just during the week w/ an m-dien pulse over the weekend....

    So yeah, I'd be *real* interested in this experiment!
  17. PES Rep
    Delta Force's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,791
    Rep Power
    237109
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    84.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 99sscamaroma View Post
    i did something similar to what your thinking:

    Pulse: Dosage taken every other day

    week 1: 10 mgs a day
    week 2: 10 mgs a day
    weeks 3+4: off
    week 5: 10 mgs a day
    week 6: 20 mgs a day
    week 7+8: off
    week 9: 20 mgs a day
    week 10: 20 mgs a day
    week 11+12: off
    week 13: 30 mgs a day
    week 14: 30 mgs a day
    week 15+16: off
    week 17: 30 mgs a day
    week 18: 40 mgs a day

    Done. A little diff. than what your thinking as I was running a pulse but had good results (leaned out and put on 10-12 pounds muscle) and Blood work came back near perfect. Only used a OTC PCT as well. Id like to see the results though with a long term straight cycle of Epi.
    if i read this correct.... this is like a pulse cycle within a pulse cycle? right?

    in this case why not pulse 7 days per week and have 2 weeks off?

    any thoughts on results difference between my last question and 99sscamaroma cycle?
    Last edited by Delta Force; 11-11-2008 at 03:24 PM.
  18. Senior Member
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    772
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    66.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    i would make sure the dose is prewo. i've done something like this - libido was good but it did cause some shut down into it.

    hope this helps.
  19. Professional Member
    mixedup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Rep Power
    170757
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    89.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    100 is too much for just about everyone. i went to 80 and i started to get alot of muscle cramping. felt wayy to dry and not worth it at all....felt sick at that dose like m1t superdrol style sick.

    i would much rather stay away from mdrol as the shutdown factor at 10mg and the damage that dose can do, not to mention i would be leaving out the possible gyno - with epi.

    All depends I know a guy who was on 10abombs a day plus other stuff.
  20. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    i would make sure the dose is prewo. i've done something like this - libido was good but it did cause some shut down into it.

    hope this helps.
    i workout first thing in the day most of the time so i would be taking it prewo and early in the day. its said if taken at the beginning of the day and having less of it active in your system while you sleep keeps shutdown less. since natural hormone function is replenished while you sleep.

    what exactly did you do? when did you notice the suppression? etc.

    i wonder if i should take something else along with it like a natty test booster or AI at night (sustain)
  21. New Member
    angelo212's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    252
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    44.24%

    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    All depends I know a guy who was on 10abombs a day plus other stuff.
    500mg of anadrol? I wonder what whould make someone want to try that. Do you know how long he did it for? Talk about water weight. Jeez
  22. New Member
    BuckeyeMuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    477
    Rep Power
    332
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    52.74%

    Quote Originally Posted by angelo212 View Post
    99sscamaroma, what did you use on your off weeks?
    bump for that question!
  23. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1267
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey piston, so you know my brother has done 10 mg of epi for 15 weeks every day with out stop, he is in the best shape of his life like the vids showed you saw, plus on his last check, there was only a 1 point reduction in good cholesterol, and no change in bad.
    His blood work was great too, he didnt have gyno to begin, so i cant comment, but he is more vascular now, and much stronger, plus he is 7lb heavier all pure mass without even trying to get bigger, and thats even with 21 hours of cardio per week.
    il see If i can get more info, or you can pm me.
    By the way this is done in japan with the original epi as a test booster for men with low test at 10mg 5 days per week.
  24. New Member
    xtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

    once I've used 10mg epi first thing in the morning during pct with clomid x 2 weeks and HX2 for the other two.
    No sign of suppression on the bloodwork compared to my previous pcts.
    and frankly,I felt amazingly the whole time!
  25. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    okay thanks alot fellahz i think im narrowing it down.

    let see im just wondering on rebound from it. say if i ran it 5 days a week and stop for my 2 off days would i need something else to take in there?

    other thing i was wondering if i workout 4x a week and take 20mg on those days and 10mg on the other 3....?

    I have two bottles right now but i was kinda thinking of how to run the first bottle (90ct) I could do:
    week1-18 10mg 5days per week
    or
    day1-90 10mg ed
    or
    week1-8 10mg 3x ew and 20mg 4x ew
    or
    day1-30 10mg ed and day 31-60 20mg ed
  26. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I like the week 1-8 idea except I want to see something longer than 8 weeks. I think the last one isn't really that good of an idea. So...I would do 90 days of 10mg. Is there any chance you could get bloodwork done say a month after you stop?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I like the week 1-8 idea except I want to see something longer than 8 weeks. I think the last one isn't really that good of an idea. So...I would do 90 days of 10mg. Is there any chance you could get bloodwork done say a month after you stop?
    i actually have another bottle so 180 total caps. I was going to do longer i was just saying what to do with the first bottle. yeah 10mg may be too little so pulsing to 20mg like the 1-8 week idea sounds good.

    im not sure how to go about getting bloodwork. im sure a doc would like to have a reason why i want bloodwork. any ideas?
  28. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    904
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I found the best way to get bloodwork is to just shoot straight from the hip. Just tell them that you use, and you want to do it as safely as possible. The first time I told my md, it was awkward, but its better to do that than to try and hide something.
  29. Advanced Member
    MuscleBound1337's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    575
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    85.92%

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i actually have another bottle so 180 total caps. I was going to do longer i was just saying what to do with the first bottle. yeah 10mg may be too little so pulsing to 20mg like the 1-8 week idea sounds good.

    im not sure how to go about getting bloodwork. im sure a doc would like to have a reason why i want bloodwork. any ideas?
    Go here http://www.privatemdlabs.com/ They send you a lab request sheet from a doctor and you take it to a local labcorp office or someplace nearby and they draw the blood.. It can be done anonymously. Use the coupon code FD2007 and get 15 dollars off your order..
  30. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,378
    Rep Power
    3916500
    Level
    85
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i actually have another bottle so 180 total caps. I was going to do longer i was just saying what to do with the first bottle. yeah 10mg may be too little so pulsing to 20mg like the 1-8 week idea sounds good.

    im not sure how to go about getting bloodwork. im sure a doc would like to have a reason why i want bloodwork. any ideas?
    Hello Doctor. My name is piston pump. My father has high cholesterol. I would to check mine. <Doctor gets lab sheet and fills out>. Here you go pistonpump. We will call you when the results are in.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  31. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    904
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I don't know if I understand the point of this, no offense pp. I just don't see the logic of using a steroid long term for gyno reduction and libido boost. It sorta seems like the old hit myself in the head with a hammer to cure a headache sort of thinking. Plus, it may get in the way of future cycles and you'll just ditch it anyways. Sorry dude, sounds like an interesting idea, but not very practical. I'm gonna have to vote no on this one.
  32. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    I don't know if I understand the point of this, no offense pp. I just don't see the logic of using a steroid long term for gyno reduction and libido boost. It sorta seems like the old hit myself in the head with a hammer to cure a headache sort of thinking. Plus, it may get in the way of future cycles and you'll just ditch it anyways. Sorry dude, sounds like an interesting idea, but not very practical. I'm gonna have to vote no on this one.
    im kinda wanting not to do any big cycles for a long time so i dont think i will be ditching it if i start.
  33. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    904
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Well, I guess the only way to know is to try and find out. Maybe 20mg pre-workout is what I'd do. Even when I pulse it, I only go up to 30mg to avoid androgenic sides.
  34. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by LilPsychotic View Post
    Well, I guess the only way to know is to try and find out. Maybe 20mg pre-workout is what I'd do. Even when I pulse it, I only go up to 30mg to avoid androgenic sides.
    i noticed next to nothing with sides until i got to around 50mg+

    another reason for really trying to stay off normal cycles for awhile is my libido really takes a hit now. i mean i have what is called DE, delayed ejaculation, and its not pretty when you have a hard time cumming. Im not sure if its a prostate problem or what but ive noticed it gets alot better the longer im off. I wouldnt mind having some benefiets of something like epi while my body is still pumping out its own hormones. I think even normal pulsing would effect this but with only such a small dose like 10-20mg early in the day i would be ok.

    Ill probably start soon doing 20mg 4 days a week and 10mg 3 days a week for 8 weeks. ill use liver protection and niacin along with.......(not sure what AI or tbooster)
  35. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    904
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    i noticed next to nothing with sides until i got to around 50mg+

    another reason for really trying to stay off normal cycles for awhile is my libido really takes a hit now. i mean i have what is called DE, delayed ejaculation, and its not pretty when you have a hard time cumming. Im not sure if its a prostate problem or what but ive noticed it gets alot better the longer im off. I wouldnt mind having some benefiets of something like epi while my body is still pumping out its own hormones. I think even normal pulsing would effect this but with only such a small dose like 10-20mg early in the day i would be ok.

    Ill probably start soon doing 20mg 4 days a week and 10mg 3 days a week for 8 weeks. ill use liver protection and niacin along with.......(not sure what AI or tbooster)
    I'd do some reversitol in the evening, you can get it dirt cheap.
  36. New Member
    xtyler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    58.95%

    back in the days I've alo used MOHN (12mg only in the morning)in pct with clomi after a M1-T cycle...recovered well that time too and NO loss of gains.
  37. Senior Member
    LilPsychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,606
    Rep Power
    904
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    91.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Now makes it for pretty cheap, it has some ingredients of pcs for a fraction of the price. I'm not sure if nutra sells it or not.
  38. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    that looks good lilpsychotic thanks for the tip. I will open a log once i start.
  39. New Member
    wood23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    284
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    88.97%

    [QUOTE=99sscamaroma;1642505]i did something similar to what your thinking:

    Pulse: Dosage taken every other day

    week 1: 10 mgs a day
    week 2: 10 mgs a day
    weeks 3+4: off
    week 5: 10 mgs a day
    week 6: 20 mgs a day
    week 7+8: off
    week 9: 20 mgs a day
    week 10: 20 mgs a day
    week 11+12: off
    week 13: 30 mgs a day
    week 14: 30 mgs a day
    week 15+16: off
    week 17: 30 mgs a day
    week 18: 40 mgs a day

    Interesting. I was wondering if you can remember at what times in these weeks did most of the gains come. Was it steady gains all the way through or i am guessing you probably gain the highest percentage of weight from weeks 13 to 18 as the mgs were 30-40. Cheers.
  40. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by wood23 View Post

    Interesting. I was wondering if you can remember at what times in these weeks did most of the gains come. Was it steady gains all the way through or i am guessing you probably gain the highest percentage of weight from weeks 13 to 18 as the mgs were 30-40. Cheers.
    bump.

    keep it going guys i still need your opinions
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nolvadex side effects short term/long term
    By titstatus in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 11:11 PM
  2. low dose long term cycle
    By alwaysgaining in forum IronMagLabs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 10:03 AM
  3. short low dose mdrol vs long high dose pplex cycle
    By bigzach1234 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-30-2009, 03:25 AM
  4. Low dose long term orals?
    By rocckky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-23-2006, 08:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in