Test + Epistane Kickstart + Proviron Cycle Help

jakedamuus

Awards
Hi guys

this is an edit to my cycle plan from my previous post

this is my 3rd cycle im planning planning to start beginning of december. Will be a lean bulk as it is summer over here

have previously done a cycle of epistane and one of anavar both with pretty good results

the plan i was thinking

weeks 1 - 10
Test e 500mg (250mg monday, 250mg Thursday)

weeks 1-4
Epistane 30mg ED

I also have 5000mg of Proviron powder. I am prone to gyno and was thinking this would be gould to use therefore i wouldnt need an AI

I was thinking of either dosing it at

Weeks 1-12
60mg ed

or

weeks 5-12
90mg ed

Which of these ways would you guys run it?

For pct i will be doing Novaldex weeks 13-16
40/20/20/10

I will also use the Testosterone recovery stack by primodial performance

Not to mention i will run blood pressure and liver supps throughout

Possibly throw in a few cycles of clen aswell

How does this sound??

cheers

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good. i would go for the 60mg prov but maybe start it after the epi is finished or week 4. Then you can up the dose more if you feel like it or just keep at 60mg and run a low dose letro e3d. Most people 50mg proviron is enough. 100mg range is more for hardening such as precontest.

jakedamuus

Awards
Hi man thanks for that

yea i think i may dose it at 50mg ed throughout or after the epi and just save the leftover for another cycle . and was also thinking a small dose of letro would be a good idea

I will also use nizoral shampoo + saw palmetto throughout cycle to be on safe side with hairloss although i didnt experience any on my last epi cycle

any other reccomendations you can make?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out my signature for a good epistane writeup on how to run this with test. You used one of two ways. Looks good man!