potency vs legality

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

potency vs legality

I wanted to open up a discussion on something i have been thinking about lately. Do you think it would be wise of the FDA to ban prohormones/designers or should they leave us with something on the edge of legality to play with?? I for one, don't like how they are marketed as if they are any other supplement. I think they should be labeled and presented with the seriousness that they deserve, but at the same time i dont believe they should be made illegal. Wouldn't it be smart for them to keep some supplements out there that actually give results?

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

well most of them are oral anabolic androgens and will go under the steroid control act as anabolic steroids... which they are.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

But do you think thats right? shouldnt the people have the right to make an informed decision?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.89%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by trentime420 View Post
    But do you think thats right? shouldnt the people have the right to make an informed decision?
    they should, but our government is more worried about little issues like what people put into their bodies, who they want to marry or other irrelevant issues than they are with some of the real problems we face.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It will never happen....I dont have the time or the energy to go into how steroids became scheduled in the first place, but if you dont have it, I encourage you to pick up Rick Collins book, Legal Muscle....its awesome...

As far as steroids go, if you get caught with them, the charge is determined on the dosage units you have...a dosage unit is defined as 1/2cc or 1 tablet being equal to 1 unit....in other words 50 tabs would be 50 units and a 10cc vial would be 20 units. There is absolutely no distinction between mgs...for example, a 5mg anavar tab is considered equal to a 50mg tab of anadrol. A 1/2 cc of 50mg propionate (25mgs total) is equal to a 1/2 cc of test 400 (200mgs total)......its asinine....

holy
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

i think they should put it all on the shelf and let the DAs kill themselves, survival of the smartest
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

It should all be legalized. It's much safer when people know they are buying legit human grade gear and not shady ****. Also these days Mass Tabs and Extreme Tren has gone through hundreds of high school football teams, some kids really think they're SUPPLEMENTS, when gear is legalized it won't have to hide under the guise of supplements and put more people at risk.

Also legalizing steroids would keep cops and customs working on more important matters while less of us are in jail and more of us are out in the workforce.

It benefits everything as a whole when you legalize it... If someone wants to use steroids that's fine, if they experience consequences then too bad, that's life, there's sharp edges but if you're not too stupid you can get by ok.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.44%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you have no idea how many kids 15-17 come up to me telling me their running some **** like sustavol 250 or oxodrol. your right though most think its a natural supplement, few know its a hormone.
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

i dont think there will be a designer steriod ban. theres too much effort that would need to be put forward by the government which SHOULD be focusing on more important things.

i honestly believe that injectable AAS ban was a huge mistake on the governments part and they know it
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i dont think there will be a designer steriod ban. theres too much effort that would need to be put forward by the government which SHOULD be focusing on more important things.

i honestly believe that injectable AAS ban was a huge mistake on the governments part and they know it
    Ron Paul for president please.

Maybe he would help to ease some of the more ridiculous laws that pertain to performance enhancers and the like. Good gosh that'd be nice..

either way though, people still gonna get they gear .

Hey nos, I need to tell you what I been thinking .
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.17%

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    It should all be legalized. It's much safer when people know they are buying legit human grade gear and not shady ****. Also these days Mass Tabs and Extreme Tren has gone through hundreds of high school football teams, some kids really think they're SUPPLEMENTS, when gear is legalized it won't have to hide under the guise of supplements and put more people at risk.

Also legalizing steroids would keep cops and customs working on more important matters while less of us are in jail and more of us are out in the workforce.

It benefits everything as a whole when you legalize it... If someone wants to use steroids that's fine, if they experience consequences then too bad, that's life, there's sharp edges but if you're not too stupid you can get by ok.
    you took the words right out of my mouth my friend

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legality of PH's in UK?
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 05:05 AM
  2. IGF-1 LR3 and all its legality
    By Dr.B_KingofLean in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 05:09 PM
  3. Legality of supplement??
    By bballer4s in forum Supplements