potency vs legality

  1. Registered User
    trentime420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    58
    Answers
    0

    potency vs legality


    I wanted to open up a discussion on something i have been thinking about lately. Do you think it would be wise of the FDA to ban prohormones/designers or should they leave us with something on the edge of legality to play with?? I for one, don't like how they are marketed as if they are any other supplement. I think they should be labeled and presented with the seriousness that they deserve, but at the same time i dont believe they should be made illegal. Wouldn't it be smart for them to keep some supplements out there that actually give results?

  2. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Answers
    0


    well most of them are oral anabolic androgens and will go under the steroid control act as anabolic steroids... which they are.
  3. Registered User
    trentime420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    58
    Answers
    0


    But do you think thats right? shouldnt the people have the right to make an informed decision?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Necroticism's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,079
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by trentime420 View Post
    But do you think thats right? shouldnt the people have the right to make an informed decision?
    they should, but our government is more worried about little issues like what people put into their bodies, who they want to marry or other irrelevant issues than they are with some of the real problems we face.
  5. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0


    It will never happen....I dont have the time or the energy to go into how steroids became scheduled in the first place, but if you dont have it, I encourage you to pick up Rick Collins book, Legal Muscle....its awesome...

    As far as steroids go, if you get caught with them, the charge is determined on the dosage units you have...a dosage unit is defined as 1/2cc or 1 tablet being equal to 1 unit....in other words 50 tabs would be 50 units and a 10cc vial would be 20 units. There is absolutely no distinction between mgs...for example, a 5mg anavar tab is considered equal to a 50mg tab of anadrol. A 1/2 cc of 50mg propionate (25mgs total) is equal to a 1/2 cc of test 400 (200mgs total)......its asinine....

    holy
  6. Registered User
    lontroc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    16
    Answers
    0


    i think they should put it all on the shelf and let the DAs kill themselves, survival of the smartest
  7. Registered User
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Answers
    0


    It should all be legalized. It's much safer when people know they are buying legit human grade gear and not shady ****. Also these days Mass Tabs and Extreme Tren has gone through hundreds of high school football teams, some kids really think they're SUPPLEMENTS, when gear is legalized it won't have to hide under the guise of supplements and put more people at risk.

    Also legalizing steroids would keep cops and customs working on more important matters while less of us are in jail and more of us are out in the workforce.

    It benefits everything as a whole when you legalize it... If someone wants to use steroids that's fine, if they experience consequences then too bad, that's life, there's sharp edges but if you're not too stupid you can get by ok.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  8. Registered User
    nephilim666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,107
    Answers
    0


    you have no idea how many kids 15-17 come up to me telling me their running some **** like sustavol 250 or oxodrol. your right though most think its a natural supplement, few know its a hormone.
  9. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    i dont think there will be a designer steriod ban. theres too much effort that would need to be put forward by the government which SHOULD be focusing on more important things.

    i honestly believe that injectable AAS ban was a huge mistake on the governments part and they know it
  10. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    i dont think there will be a designer steriod ban. theres too much effort that would need to be put forward by the government which SHOULD be focusing on more important things.

    i honestly believe that injectable AAS ban was a huge mistake on the governments part and they know it
    Ron Paul for president please.

    Maybe he would help to ease some of the more ridiculous laws that pertain to performance enhancers and the like. Good gosh that'd be nice..

    either way though, people still gonna get they gear .

    Hey nos, I need to tell you what I been thinking .
  11. Registered User
    trentime420's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    58
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    It should all be legalized. It's much safer when people know they are buying legit human grade gear and not shady ****. Also these days Mass Tabs and Extreme Tren has gone through hundreds of high school football teams, some kids really think they're SUPPLEMENTS, when gear is legalized it won't have to hide under the guise of supplements and put more people at risk.

    Also legalizing steroids would keep cops and customs working on more important matters while less of us are in jail and more of us are out in the workforce.

    It benefits everything as a whole when you legalize it... If someone wants to use steroids that's fine, if they experience consequences then too bad, that's life, there's sharp edges but if you're not too stupid you can get by ok.
    you took the words right out of my mouth my friend
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legality of PH's in UK?
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 03:05 AM
  2. IGF-1 LR3 and all its legality
    By Dr.B_KingofLean in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-22-2006, 03:09 PM
  3. Legality of supplement??
    By bballer4s in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 04:25 AM
  4. PH Legality & Ralixofene Q's
    By LowKeyLifter in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 01:31 PM
  5. legality
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-04-2004, 04:40 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in