potency vs legality

trentime420

Awards
I wanted to open up a discussion on something i have been thinking about lately. Do you think it would be wise of the FDA to ban prohormones/designers or should they leave us with something on the edge of legality to play with?? I for one, don't like how they are marketed as if they are any other supplement. I think they should be labeled and presented with the seriousness that they deserve, but at the same time i dont believe they should be made illegal. Wouldn't it be smart for them to keep some supplements out there that actually give results?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
well most of them are oral anabolic androgens and will go under the steroid control act as anabolic steroids... which they are.

trentime420

Awards
But do you think thats right? shouldnt the people have the right to make an informed decision?

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
But do you think thats right? shouldnt the people have the right to make an informed decision?
they should, but our government is more worried about little issues like what people put into their bodies, who they want to marry or other irrelevant issues than they are with some of the real problems we face.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It will never happen....I dont have the time or the energy to go into how steroids became scheduled in the first place, but if you dont have it, I encourage you to pick up Rick Collins book, Legal Muscle....its awesome...

As far as steroids go, if you get caught with them, the charge is determined on the dosage units you have...a dosage unit is defined as 1/2cc or 1 tablet being equal to 1 unit....in other words 50 tabs would be 50 units and a 10cc vial would be 20 units. There is absolutely no distinction between mgs...for example, a 5mg anavar tab is considered equal to a 50mg tab of anadrol. A 1/2 cc of 50mg propionate (25mgs total) is equal to a 1/2 cc of test 400 (200mgs total)......its asinine....

holy

lontroc

Awards
i think they should put it all on the shelf and let the DAs kill themselves, survival of the smartest

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It should all be legalized. It's much safer when people know they are buying legit human grade gear and not shady ****. Also these days Mass Tabs and Extreme Tren has gone through hundreds of high school football teams, some kids really think they're SUPPLEMENTS, when gear is legalized it won't have to hide under the guise of supplements and put more people at risk.

Also legalizing steroids would keep cops and customs working on more important matters while less of us are in jail and more of us are out in the workforce.

It benefits everything as a whole when you legalize it... If someone wants to use steroids that's fine, if they experience consequences then too bad, that's life, there's sharp edges but if you're not too stupid you can get by ok.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
you have no idea how many kids 15-17 come up to me telling me their running some **** like sustavol 250 or oxodrol. your right though most think its a natural supplement, few know its a hormone.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i dont think there will be a designer steriod ban. theres too much effort that would need to be put forward by the government which SHOULD be focusing on more important things.

i honestly believe that injectable AAS ban was a huge mistake on the governments part and they know it

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i dont think there will be a designer steriod ban. theres too much effort that would need to be put forward by the government which SHOULD be focusing on more important things.

i honestly believe that injectable AAS ban was a huge mistake on the governments part and they know it
Ron Paul for president please.

Maybe he would help to ease some of the more ridiculous laws that pertain to performance enhancers and the like. Good gosh that'd be nice..

either way though, people still gonna get they gear :D.

Hey nos, I need to tell you what I been thinking ;).

trentime420

Awards
It should all be legalized. It's much safer when people know they are buying legit human grade gear and not shady ****. Also these days Mass Tabs and Extreme Tren has gone through hundreds of high school football teams, some kids really think they're SUPPLEMENTS, when gear is legalized it won't have to hide under the guise of supplements and put more people at risk.

Also legalizing steroids would keep cops and customs working on more important matters while less of us are in jail and more of us are out in the workforce.

It benefits everything as a whole when you legalize it... If someone wants to use steroids that's fine, if they experience consequences then too bad, that's life, there's sharp edges but if you're not too stupid you can get by ok.
you took the words right out of my mouth my friend :head: