Who out there has run Tren with no side effects???

  1. Question Who out there has run Tren with no side effects???


    What was your PCT and dosing for it? How long did you run your cycle and what was the dosing for it? What support supps did you use?


  2. First off age, lifting experience goals, other supps taken/phs or steroids??

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    First off age, lifting experience goals, other supps taken/phs or steroids??

    UMM Why? it seems like this is a standard response now but if you look at the post.

    He asked a specific question for people who have run tren without side effects.

    He didn't ask for advice on how to cycle etc for himself.
    what you asked him is irrelevant to what another person experienced on cycle.

    The only question i do have for the OP is are you talking about Trenbolone? or a 19-nor designer.

    Let me know and I get better answer you as i've run both
    •   
       


  4. Mixed is right. we need to know if ur talking injectable or designer steroid

  5. A lot of people ran tren but all got sides. This compound is not mild. Depending on the brand (from what I have seen) acne can be really bad. A good brand gave my friend extremely high blood pressure, and it was done with prop as well.

  6. oral PH for me, no sides except for high blood pressure. started around 126/74, ended at 145/85. small things pissed me off on cycle, like double parkers, no big deal. joints were a little drier as well, again, nothing i worried about. no shedding, no acne, nothing else.
  7. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    UMM Why? it seems like this is a standard response now but if you look at the post.

    He asked a specific question for people who have run tren without side effects.

    He didn't ask for advice on how to cycle etc for himself.
    what you asked him is irrelevant to what another person experienced on cycle.

    The only question i do have for the OP is are you talking about Trenbolone? or a 19-nor designer.

    Let me know and I get better answer you as i've run both
    Hhaha thanks for the back up. Yeah I dont plan on running it anytime soon just want to look into it because of the insane strength gains that come with it. I am talking about the designer steroid (Kilo's Trenadrol to be exact). Sorry I did not clarify. Some people say its a mild and some say its as harsh as hell and say to stay away from it. So wanna do a little more research. Thanks

  8. ...Obviously if you just mention "tren" you'll get different comments

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar765 View Post
    Hhaha thanks for the back up. Yeah I dont plan on running it anytime soon just want to look into it because of the insane strength gains that come with it. I am talking about the designer steroid (Kilo's Trenadrol to be exact). Sorry I did not clarify. Some people say its a mild and some say its as harsh as hell and say to stay away from it. So wanna do a little more research. Thanks

    WEll since no one is really sure what is in Trenadrol it's harder to say

    I have however taken m-trn which kilo originally claimed it was an the two side effects at highter dosages were hair shedding and BP but great strength gains in the 4-6mg range

    NOW alot of people are saying that Trenadrol is a 19-nor
    I have taking that also and at 70mg a days I found it very mild on sides none really and great on strength and hardening.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    WEll since no one is really sure what is in Trenadrol it's harder to say

    I have however taken m-trn which kilo originally claimed it was an the two side effects at highter dosages were hair shedding and BP but great strength gains in the 4-6mg range

    NOW alot of people are saying that Trenadrol is a 19-nor
    I have taking that also and at 70mg a days I found it very mild on sides none really and great on strength and hardening.
    So what tren did you go with (brand)?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar765 View Post
    So what tren did you go with (brand)?
    I like infinite labs cyclo tren

    there is also t-roid but it's out of stock at the moment.

    Nutra carries both.

  12. The only sides I get are night sweats.....

    holy

  13. oh, Ive had the cough before too...

    holy

  14. Get some Tren Ace and pin that sh*t


  15. main sides are insomnia and night sweats for me. once i got tremors but i get that from equipoise also.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    oh, Ive had the cough before too...

    holy
    From the Oral?? Thats not possible. Tren cough comes from the acetate ester entering the blood stream. Happens if you nick a small vein when pinning it.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    From the Oral?? Thats not possible. Tren cough comes from the acetate ester entering the blood stream. Happens if you nick a small vein when pinning it.

    holy was refering to tren ace, not some OTC BS

  18. Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    oh, Ive had the cough before too...

    holy
    Not 100% sure how true this is, but apparently below the waist won't cause any cough...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    holy was refering to tren ace, not some OTC BS

    Gotcha.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Not 100% sure how true this is, but apparently below the waist won't cause any cough...

    Not true from personal experience.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn View Post
    Not 100% sure how true this is, but apparently below the waist won't cause any cough...
    Not true got it more from quad injections than any other sights.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tren ****, Finaflex side effects
    By mattman47 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 02:55 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 11:17 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 06:38 PM
  4. tren extreme and DHT side effects advice
    By yokingupsick in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:33 PM
Log in
Log in