Clenbuterol, albuterol, and E/C combo

getapickle

getapickle

Awards
Hey guys. Let me preface this by saying that this is probably going to be a few questions in one post. :p

Firstly, is anyone able to point me to a couple in-depth FAQ/profiles on Clenbuterol and Albuterol?

I'm preparing for a photo shoot that is in 6-8 weeks (unfortunately the date is up in the air a bit), and I'm sorry to admit that I'm definitely not as lean as I should be. Normally several weeks of just increased cardio and calorie restriction would suffice, but I've admittedly let myself go a bit.

Anyway, I've been trying to research what compounds would be the most fruitful for me. From what I've found, it seems like a lot of people find Albuterol to be safer and more agreeable than Clenbuterol. Does anyone here recommend one over the other?

There is also the classic ephedrine/caffeine (possibly add some yohimbine) combo, that I've read isn't as potent, but can be used for a longer duration so in the end it my net a greater result. My prob is finding any appreciable amount of ephedrine at a decent price (damn meth manufacturers ruining it for the rest of us).

Which out of the 3 would you guys recommend and what dosing protocol?

Many thanks!

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off at 12 mg ED.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You can get ephedrine at cvs, walgreens, target, wal-mart, etc.