Help with my first PH/DS cycle please

Darkstar765

Banned
Awards
I am almost 21 and plan on running my first DS cycle in a couple of months, when I finally turn 21(birthday present to myself lol). I am 6'2" and weigh 220. I have been planning on this forever and already have everything lined up, supps etc. Here is my run.

My whole plan is.
Cycle support one serving for 1 week prior to cycle, then 1 serving when I finish the cycle til empty.
Cycle support 2 servings while on h-drol/Tren.
H-drol Dosing 50/50/75/75/75
Tren Dosing 0/60/60/60/60
Taurine Powder in case of back pumps

PCT
Size On
Reversitol 3/2/2/1
Post Cycle Support 0/0/4/4/4/4
Lean Xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3
or
Will I need a SERM? If so I would run Nolvadex 20/20/10/10 and add a test booster like Activate Xtreme in on the 3rd week.

Which one do you think is necessary for PCT??? Chances of side(gyno)????

Then the Usual:
Opti-Men and Flaxseed Oil everyday of course
Have ON Protein and Waxy Maize
Will be eating 6 meals a day

Is this to much for my first run, I just know the two are safe to stack b/c one methylated and one isn't. The doses I am taking are low and I weigh more then most people. Would I be okay running this? High risk of sides (I heard h-drol isn't and Tren is know for jacking up your blood pressure)? Is my PCT enough? If there is anything you would change plz let me know.

Thanks for any feedback its much appreciated.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would stick to one compound or the other for a first run. what ive been hearing is that these "tren" products shut u down pretty bad so i would suggest a SERM in PCT if u decide to run it

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I missed out on the reversitol craze. If you're stacking 2 compounds, one a 19-nor, i would go with a SERM

The stack is on the heavy side, but if you're 6'2 and a solid 220 then you got a good base to start growing from, i don't see why not. The only problem is it will be hard to tell what compound is doing what... i like to try em out individually so you know what to use in the future and in what quantities.