Test Base Inject?

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Got some TNE powder from a friend of mine who just wanted to do the conversion (he's weird like that).
If one was going to add this to a cycle, and did not want to use as transdermal, would it be ok to add this to an injectable oil. Would it have to be injected ED? My guess is yes but I have no experience with TNE and my search pulled up way too many threads to sift through.

It just seems to be a sin to throw out good test like that.:D

size

Awards
  • Established
Test base has to be injected daily due to its lack of an ester. You could get away with eod if you really wanted. Typically, it is suspended in water but i see no resaon why you could not use oil.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
How about mixing it with Tren?
I was going to throw in test prop, which I already have but I might save that for a later cycle.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone Base has a very short half-life. Something like 3-5 hours.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It would definetly have to be everyday, In my opinion it wouldnt work every other day, I dont think it is worth doing, Yoiu would have to inject at least once a day, maybe twice....

size

Awards
  • Established
You are going to mix to mix prop, susp, and tren all in on batch?

Also if test base is going to be the only test used then ed is what you need. If using a longer acting ester in addition to test base then you might be able to go eod.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I should have cleared that up, my post was if test base was the only thing being used.... which I feel is worthless....

size

Awards
  • Established
I should have cleared that up, my post was if test base was the only thing being used.... which I feel is worthless....
Yeah, I am not a fan of test suspension either. Especially since I hate ed injections.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
I was planning on ED anyway but if test susp only has a half life of 3-5 hours then it would probably have to be twice daily which I am not willing to do.
No I wasnt going to mix all of them, just tren plus one or the other. I was planning on saving my prop for another cycle if the test susp would work on an ED basis.

Would TNE work as good transdermal for a bridge between cycles or maybe even a taper on PCT?

There's got to be something I can do with this stuff, I got it dirt cheap so its not a money thing, its a test. thing.

size

Awards
  • Established
Do not bridge. Bridging is just nice term for never coming off and not restoring hormonal levels.

I think prop and tren is better.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't this form of Test. injects hurt really bad too?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Throw it in a transdermal. You'll extend the dosage over time.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
would there be spot specific results like there is with inj test susp by using the transdermal as well ? sorry i dont know much at all when it comes to transdermals :) .

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends. If you believe the "systehance" literature then you could use with a transdermal that only deliveries locally. If not, then it would be systemic. Truth is, nobody knows if it really works but it seems feedback on "systehance" seems good.

size

Awards
  • Established
I have considered using a transdermal test base product for when I travel. Never have done it but thought it might be a nice alternative than traveling with amps and needles.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it would be nice to try i guess , no harm , i'll see if an opportunity comes along sometime soon :) .

size

Awards
  • Established
i sorta hate to ask this, but what is EOD/ED?
Do not be embarrassed to ask questions. it is much better to gain knowledge than to sit around pretending that you understand everything.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I've always been under the impression (as Bobo stated) that because of no ester at all, you would almost have to inject 2x daily with base. I did a test base transdermal and liked it, and I know Bobo has also. It's not a bad way really, just not the most efficient method of delivery.

Since you already have the base, I'd throw it in some t-gel and start rubbing, IMO :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Do not be embarrassed to ask questions. it is much better to gain knowledge than to sit around pretending that you understand everything.
Yeah. Don't be like me! :D

Craig

Awards
ah, thanks iv. i thought it might have been another route of adminstration or something.