Molecular Developments?

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
Anybody know anything about these guys?

They've put out a few clones of some of the rarer compounds (Max LMG, 1,4ad, M1,4ad), and a few other things. Prices seem reasonable too.

Couldn't find much info about them. I wondered if anyone has any experience with their stuff?

crazilyfter42

Awards
Never heard of this company b4 but I found it on one popular website. Bold 200 for 30 bills and it shows a lab chem analysis.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just found a orastane E clone stacked with a pheraplex

its called magna drol....

30mg Orastane E
10mg Phera
per cap, 90 cap bottle,

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards

30mg Orastane E
10mg Phera
per cap, 90 cap bottle,
Yeah, I have a bottle of it sitting in my bedroom.

Not sure what that has to do with Molecular Developments though... :think:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have a bottle of it sitting in my bedroom.

Not sure what that has to do with Molecular Developments though... :think:

nothing, just a good find lol to bad you need to dose it at like 4 pills for best effects

krogtaar

Awards
any new opionions?

one issue is their lab test seems legit, except for the fact that they just had the raw material tested. you would normally have a lab test a finished bottle and report how much is in each pill...seems kind of shady as they could be putting in half the dose.

also their price is way less than bold or eq plex

abuleh

Awards
Got two bottles of their eq-jet (bold 200 clone) sitting here. Will be trying them septemberish this year....

Lab analysis attached!

~abuleh

Attachments

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

30mg Orastane E
10mg Phera
per cap, 90 cap bottle,
magnadrol is/was bad ass!!! sigh its too bad that bosc wont be doing any more runs of it.....but ive got enough stashed to last me a couple years:borladuck:

HardTrainer

HardTrainer

Awards
magnadrol is/was bad ass!!! sigh its too bad that bosc wont be doing any more runs of it.....but ive got enough stashed to last me a couple years:borladuck:
Just finished my cycle of it yesterday. Gained 16lbs and I wasn't even eating for a bulk. I'm sure if I was really bulking then I could've gained over 20lbs easily :thumbsup:

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah i like it...i the prostanzanol cuts the water retention from the phera...it turns it into a pretty dry gain.....

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
magnavol really that good?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
i dont know about magnavol....but magnadrol was good enough for me to stock up on it when the bosc guys decided not to make it anymore....