pro cycle

D

Demmm

Awards
hello , sssup ? i need some good advice with building a good cylce plann . i'n not abegginer , i'm use to do cycles since 4-5 years ago but in the last year i havn't took any stuff .
i'm weghting 195 pounds and i'm 6''2 high .
The stuff that i'm gonna use for my cycle are -
*Methandienone 10mg pills (250pices)
*nandrolone 275mg - 1 x 10 ml (275mg/ml)
*sustaplex 325 - 1 x 10 ml (325mg/ml) - a testosteron mix : 30mg/ml Testosterone Acetate , 50mg/ml Testosterone Propionate, 50mg/ml Testosterone Phenylpropionate ,50mg/ml Phenylpropionate , 90 mg/ml Testosterone Cypionate , 105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate
*sustagen - 1 x 10 ml (300mg/ml) - another testosteron mix : 50mg propionate, 50mg phenylpropionate , 100mg cypionate, 100mg decanoate
*decagen - nandrolone300 - 1 x 10 ml (300mg/ml)
*T3 (unlimited pices)
*oxydroll 50mg pills (50 pices)

my goals are to get huge and t. really really big and toned. i want to gain gain a abig amounts of muscle mass . i wanna be amonster .
if is there someone that can help me with writing agood cycle plann for 8 weeks , i'll be more than appriciate that and very gratefull . thank you very much every one for anything !

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want to take two different Nandrolone mixes; two different Testosterone mixes, both containing Testosterone Decanoate; two oral compounds; and you want to contain this in an eight-week cycle. Is that correct?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
You want to take two different Nandrolone mixes; two different Testosterone mixes, both containing Testosterone Decanoate; two oral compounds; and you want to contain this in an eight-week cycle. Is that correct?
LOL, I'm waiting for him to respond with a "yes", then watch the show.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is his body, and he may do as he wish, but this cycle is one of the most redundant I have ever seen. Does he know what an ester is? Does he know what Nandrolone ester these are? Does he know the unbelievably long half-life of Testosterone Decanoate? Can he put his pants on in the morning? We shall see!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
1-12 2 shots test ( use a little less then 1ml of the 325 and ull b able to run it for 12 weeks. )
1-10 2 shots deca
anadrol for the first 25 days 100mg ED

D

Demmm

Awards
?

:icon_lol:
what's your ****ing problem man ? i just asked for suggestions cause i don't know **** about plannig cycles that's why i turned to you guys in that web . to get agood advice and not laughtings . if you don't want to help so shut up and stand in the side .

D

Demmm

Awards
It is his body, and he may do as he wish, but this cycle is one of the most redundant I have ever seen. Does he know what an ester is? Does he know what Nandrolone ester these are? Does he know the unbelievably long half-life of Testosterone Decanoate? Can he put his pants on in the morning? We shall see!
what's your ****ing problem man ? i just asked for suggestions cause i don't know **** about plannig cycles that's why i turned to you guys in that web . to get agood advice and not laughtings . if you don't want to help so shut up and stand in the side .

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1-12 2 shots test ( use a little less then 1ml of the 325 and ull b able to run it for 12 weeks. )
1-10 2 shots deca
That's a nice "get big" stack :head:

D

Demmm

Awards
hg65465t

bla bla bla ...
dude !!!! what's your ****ing problem man ? i just asked for suggestions cause i don't know **** about plannig cycles that's why i turned to you guys in that web . to get agood advice and not laughtings . if you don't want to help so shut up and stand in the side .

D

Demmm

Awards
jkhl

D

Demmm

Awards
1-10 2 shots deca

Thanks man i appriciate that .

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you very much bro , i'm appriciate that alot .
Even if you appreciate that, your attitude can improve. These guys are all trying to help you even if you can't see that.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't have a problem, I was wondering if that is what you meant. You don't need two different Nandrolones in the same cycle; you do not need two different Test-Ester mixes; and you should not do either in eight weeks. I thought/think you may be confused.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
its fine to use 2 different brands of deca, its the same hormone in the end. same with test.

NAS

NAS

Awards
wow this is going to get horrible responses.. why do people believe more is better and I wanna get massive and shredded of one cycle, come on. Seriously redundant cycle as previously stated

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
D

Demmm

Awards
I don't have a problem, I was wondering if that is what you meant. You don't need two different Nandrolones in the same cycle; you do not need two different Test-Ester mixes; and you should not do either in eight weeks. I thought/think you may be confused.
it's not that i'm confused . i just don't know that's why i asked

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
1-10 2 shots deca
This looks like a solid cycle but I don't think Demmm is ready for it.

Experienced user only!

Why not try:

dianabol at 30 mg weeks 1-4
testosterone at 600 mg weeks 1-10 (1 CC twice a week)
deca durabolin at 400 mg weeks 1-8 (0.75 CC twice a week)

If you are concerned about estrogen induced side effects you should include 0.25 mg ED of arimidex and 10 mg ED of nolvadex.

What do you have lined up for PCT demmm?

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i think people on the forums need to stop being so smug and just concentrate on helping people.

crawlinmatt

crawlinmatt

Awards

This has to be a joke but if not, you are awful pushy and ungrateful for someone begging for advice..................id go with plugging 50mg of ana 4x a day and using the test as bong water while you smoke some more dope!:think:

F

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
i think people on the forums need to stop being so smug and just concentrate on helping people.
He said (in broken english) he wasnt a begginer, and knows about cycles, but then asks for someone too spoon feed him a run?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Having cycled before doesn't make you "not a beginner".

It's pretty obvious you don't know what to do with your gear.
Do you feel comfertable knowing you're not knowing what you're doing? (Does that make sense?)

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
He said (in broken english) he wasnt a begginer, and knows about cycles, but then asks for someone too spoon feed him a run?
maybe english is not his first language. but if it is......idk what to say.

D

Demmm

Awards
maybe english is not his first language. but if it is......idk what to say.
no it's not my first language . not even close to english . still don't undersrand what do you guys got to deal with that . you'v got to far away from my main question allready . thanks anyway bro

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You can take all that or anything else you want to take, and think you are going to get huge. First off, an 8 wk cycle of anything won't make you huge. Second, we have no idea what your diet and training is like and that is the key. Steroids do nothing without that in place. And third, your experience is vague. More information is needed to help answer your questions. But IMO, it looks like you need to do more research on certain cycles and get familiar with how to do them before proceeding. This is not a bash in any form, but just good advice in general.