Monster Caps.........?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
From Nutraplanet...

-----------------------------------

Increase Lean Mass, Strength, And Muscle Hardness with Monster Caps
Go beyond the limited idea of just generating muscle mass. Change your overall body composition. We are talking total performance enhancement. Monster Caps will rapidly build solid gains in lean mass, strength, and muscle hardness all while reducing body fat.

Monster Caps combines three hard hitting, muscle building compounds into a unique extremely potent blend. These powerful compounds not only increase overall muscle size and strength, but also enhance endurance while cutting body fat and excess water weight. This mass and strength building agent is designed to be the most potent lean muscle building product available to date.

What makes Monster Caps Unleash your inner Beast?
4-chloro-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
This compound is known to significantly increase muscle size, strength and hardness without any bloating effects. Because this compound does not aromatize you'll notice a dry, lean look to complement your size and strength gains. Added benefits include increased endurance, energy, and libido.

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one
This compound is a progestin, as such it will not aromatize. It also will not convert to DHT. The chemical structure is shown to increase overall muscle composition, strength and libido. Because it reduces 5-alpha you’ll notice incredible hardening effects to compliment your size gains.

2a,17a-di-methyl-etiocholan-3-one,17b-ol
This compound is an anabolic, androgenic, and diuretic. It quickly produces quality muscle mass while lowering body fat. It has the capacity to produce electrifying and unsurpassed strength gains. The diuretic effect will reduce unwanted water weight giving you a lean ripped look.

6,7 dihydroxybergamottin (DHB)
DHB will increase the bioavailability of Monster Caps remarkable formula. DHB helps inhibit the activity of CYP3A4. CYP3A4 is responsible for metabolizing the compounds listed above. Inhibiting this enzyme will result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in the bloodstream.

Milk Thistle
Used for its protective effects and overall improved function of the liver. Milk thistle combats liver cirrhosis and all other liver inflammations. Milk-thistle will help prevent adverse effects on the liver when using highly potent compounds.

As you can see Monster Caps leaves nothing to be desired. Every component of this groundbreaking formula is geared to push you beyond your limits. Size alone isn't the answer. Enhance you're performance.

Enrage your body!

-----------------------------

Sure does sound good, but I never see anything about them on here (AM). Anyone have opinions or experience with them? By the description, I'm thinkin of stacking w/EPI this spring ( I haven't even started my 1st EPI cycle yet, but bulking thru winter) as I get ready to "cut" for summer.

But hell.............build muscle, burn fat, lose water...........you'd think this would be "boss" as the kids say :D

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
From Nutraplanet...

Go beyond the limited idea of just generating muscle mass. Change your overall body composition. We are talking total performance enhancement. Monster Caps will rapidly build solid gains in lean mass, strength, and muscle hardness all while reducing body fat.

Monster Caps combines three hard hitting, muscle building compounds into a unique extremely potent blend. These powerful compounds not only increase overall muscle size and strength, but also enhance endurance while cutting body fat and excess water weight. This mass and strength building agent is designed to be the most potent lean muscle building product available to date.

This compound is known to significantly increase muscle size, strength and hardness without any bloating effects. Because this compound does not aromatize you'll notice a dry, lean look to complement your size and strength gains. Added benefits include increased endurance, energy, and libido.

This compound is a progestin, as such it will not aromatize. It also will not convert to DHT. The chemical structure is shown to increase overall muscle composition, strength and libido. Because it reduces 5-alpha you’ll notice incredible hardening effects to compliment your size gains.

This compound is an anabolic, androgenic, and diuretic. It quickly produces quality muscle mass while lowering body fat. It has the capacity to produce electrifying and unsurpassed strength gains. The diuretic effect will reduce unwanted water weight giving you a lean ripped look.

DHB will increase the bioavailability of Monster Caps remarkable formula. DHB helps inhibit the activity of CYP3A4. CYP3A4 is responsible for metabolizing the compounds listed above. Inhibiting this enzyme will result in a higher concentration of active ingredients in the bloodstream.

Milk Thistle
Used for its protective effects and overall improved function of the liver. Milk thistle combats liver cirrhosis and all other liver inflammations. Milk-thistle will help prevent adverse effects on the liver when using highly potent compounds.

As you can see Monster Caps leaves nothing to be desired. Every component of this groundbreaking formula is geared to push you beyond your limits. Size alone isn't the answer. Enhance you're performance.

Enrage your body!

Sure does sound good, but I never see anything about them on here (AM). Anyone have opinions or experience with them? By the description, I'm thinkin of stacking w/EPI this spring ( I haven't even started my 1st EPI cycle yet, but bulking thru winter) as I get ready to "cut" for summer.

But hell.............build muscle, burn fat, lose water...........you'd think this would be "boss" as the kids say :D
It's Designer Steroid Cocktail comprised of

Superdrol, Halodrol and Max LMG.

The reason you don't hear very much about it is because not many people are willing to take 2 liver toxic steroids and a progestin.

Whoever has tried it is either dead or they probably wish they were. (Not literally) but taking it is not a very good idea. Especially if you have no prior PS/PH usage.

Don't even think about stacking it with anything. Superdrol is powerful enough by itself and these people added 2 more steroids to it.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Max LMG and Halodrol would probably be a stack with some synergy, no need for SD in there.

I am not a fan of the combo pills, buy what you need individually and stack as you desire.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
I would not recommend this product to anyone, unless I really didn't like them.

mesher

mesher

Banned
Awards
I have a bottle in my drawer, considering using it as my 3rd cycle in a few weeks... will log it if i decide to go ahead with it :)

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
But how can you resist products branded with names like Kryptonite and Monster caps?

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
Can you show me proof?
I'm not saying BS, but I would like to see the facts.

Cant show u proof, but when i picked up a bottle at my local supp store i asked who does he order from, and he said its under Axis labs.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
From Nutraplanet...

Milk Thistle

Enrage your body!

First off, it's probably so underdoesed that it will give you next to nothing. Several people from my area have done this one and other "monster mixes" and have gotten next to nothing from them, can't say that's the case with them all but for this and a couple of others nadda...

Secondly, did you read the write up? Have you did a search on what was in it? if this is actually dosed at true mgs then stacking epi with this would not be recommended. SD alone will be pretty strong, then you have halo and lmg...so, before you even think about doing something such as this, I would suggest a complete search on chemical make ups...

Good thing that you asked before you did this.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
First of all Monster Caps is made by Monster Caps (which is the name of the company) with this being the only product in their line up. Although Axis Labs may own them.

Secondly it's a Proprietary Blend of 60mg per 2 capsules.

So if you factor in the average recommended dose for each of these compounds. Halodrol being 25mg, Superdrol being 10, and Max LMG being 25mg, I'd say that's pretty fairly dosed

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
First of all Monster Caps is made by Monster Caps (which is the name of the company) with this being the only product in their line up. Although Axis Labs may own them.

So if you factor in the average recommended dose for each of these compounds. Halodrol being 25mg, Superdrol being 10, and Max LMG being 25mg, I'd say that's pretty fairly dosed
Your talking from the write up and what you've read; im talking from actual usage.

You've never witnessed a company putting something on the label that was not legit? come now...

I've seen the caps named "monster caps" being used around my area for a few months now, plus other so called super mixes and most have been bunk...the label claims have been lies and so under dosed...

^That's what I meant...I know fully what monster caps are...I see them every day that i go into the gym in someone's bag.

eazy910

Awards

It's actually halo 25 max lmg 25 superdrol 5 and dhb 5 per 2 pills. I think it's underdosed, they should have left superdrol out and upped the halo and lmg just a little bit. And I do believe Axis ALbs owns it, which in turn means it's probably a good product.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Now wouldn't the added milk thistle sort of "diminish" the effects of this?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prince IronMag Labs 7
nomoredex Anabolics 3
Anabolics 23
Zero V Anabolics 7
dynomite Supplements 7