Steroid non-responder? - AnabolicMinds.com

Steroid non-responder?

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Steroid non-responder?

I think it's a load of crap but i've had people tell me and seen people say something about non responders to roids. i guess maybe a PH could see some but straight up roids?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

I wouldnt say Ive ever seen someone "not" respond, but Ive absolutely seen plenty of guys who were ingesting chemicals and they not respond as favorably as others. Of course, there are plenty of other variables there too...

holy
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Response comes in varying degrees, i don't think anyone is a complete nonresponder.

I get practically 0 from Epi and Hdrol and Zol. I respond moderately to Phera, and excellently to Superdrol.

I don't think i've seen anybody respond as poorly to as many compounds as myself. Superdrol is my last bastion of hope... that and AAS of course. It is my hypothesis that everyone responds to test, and it is just certain derivatives that do not work as well.

Response is very genetic though. Like, Holy i know you like EQ and i've read about people who love EQ and people who refuse to ever run it again because it was basically not noticeable. I've read about people who respond to Winny as if it were Superdrol, and people who say winny needs to be run 150mg ed for it to be worth it. Some people take 75mg tren ace eod and get too many sides, some people take 100mg ed and love it. Some love Var for the strength, others say it's too weak for men to bother with at all.

My conclusion is: try everything, see what works, use that.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

did someone tell you that you were a non-responder because you didnt gain any weight from the gear they sold you? This is the favorite line of this broke as$ piece of sh!t dealer at my gym after he sells all the noobs vegetable oil
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    did someone tell you that you were a non-responder because you didnt gain any weight from the gear they sold you? This is the favorite line of this broke as$ piece of sh!t dealer at my gym after he sells all the noobs vegetable oil
    no it's not me. people were comparing prime to dbol in a thread and some guy pvt messaged me and said his friend didn't respond to some roids
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

maybe all his receptors are "full of crap". pure nonsense
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

[QUOTE=UnrealMachine;1639197]

I get practically 0 from Epi and Hdrol and Zol. I respond moderately to Phera, and excellently to Superdrol.

I think that's most people response to these items.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    I think that's most people response to these items.
    You kidding? People around here love Epi. I ran it for a month, ate so much i gained 8 pounds, but most if it was fat/water and i didn't gain any strength, not a rep on bench.

Most people do not respond like that, i guarantee it. People training naturally can do better than that. It was a month down the ****ing drain and i won't touch the stuff again...
    Mostly answered PM's
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    You kidding? People around here love Epi. I ran it for a month, ate so much i gained 8 pounds, but most if it was fat/water and i didn't gain any strength, not a rep on bench.

Most people do not respond like that, i guarantee it. People training naturally can do better than that. It was a month down the ****ing drain and i won't touch the stuff again...
    what kind of dosage were u taking? being 233lbs u might need more than the recommended
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I was at 40mg for weeks and was gaining nothing, it's not about the doseage, and if i need to dose this stuff at 60-70mg ed to get results, then I'm not going to bother with it. If a bottle that's a 30 day supply for most people is only a 13 day supply for me, i'll use something else.
    Mostly answered PM's
  11. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    no it's not me. people were comparing prime to dbol in a thread and some guy pvt messaged me and said his friend didn't respond to some roids
    probably cause his friend didn't respond to diet or training either....

I met a dude who gained 3lbs off a 5 week phera cycle. When I asked how many calories he was taking in he said "I dunno, I just eat all I can all the time"...
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    probably cause his friend didn't respond to diet or training either....

I met a dude who gained 3lbs off a 5 week phera cycle. When I asked how many calories he was taking in he said "I dunno, I just eat all I can all the time"...
    i love that statement. i worked at GNC and some guy came in and said he cant' gain weight and i asked him how many calories he ate in a day and he gave me the i eat all the time answer. couldn't tell me what he ate when he ate it, how many calories protein or carbs he was eating. after i told him don't bother with weight gainers he bought one anyway after like an hour of hearing his bull****
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

someone once gave me the "i eat tons of food all day long."

I eventually pressured him into telling me his exact diet for a typical day and it was around 2200 calories. This guy is 6'4 and trying to bulk.

Not too fcking bright...
    Mostly answered PM's
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

unreal, you're a rare case IMO.

i think what most people don't realize about steroids is that they just help you put muscle on faster. diet is the key to gaining mass. period. a lot of people think steroids are the answer they've been looking for, the thing thats kept them from gaining their whole lives. food is the anabolic - steroids just help you see that mass faster.

so many people think that its a quick fix, when its not. these are the same people that gain 15 pounds on a cycle, and barely maintain half of it. if your diet is off, which means you can't grow naturally, you will not be able to maintain those gains in PCT. ever.

i respect those with their diets dialed in, that cycle, and keep 3/4 or more of their gains - those are the guys that cycle that the media never hears about. the people that gain, have no problems, and await their next cycle with confidence.

all those that can't maintain, or loose 1/2 their gains (or more) are the ones the media highlights, and harps to every clueless bastard about the dangers of steroids.

just my opinion.

the rare non responders are just that - people whose body can't figure out what to do with a given substance. those people should consider the "hardcore" stuff, primarily stickies. something genetic in their body doesn't metabolize the chemical correctly, so they need the "real deal".

again, just my opinion.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    unreal, you're a rare case IMO.

i think what most people don't realize about steroids is that they just help you put muscle on faster. diet is the key to gaining mass. period. a lot of people think steroids are the answer they've been looking for, the thing thats kept them from gaining their whole lives. food is the anabolic - steroids just help you see that mass faster.

so many people think that its a quick fix, when its not. these are the same people that gain 15 pounds on a cycle, and barely maintain half of it. if your diet is off, which means you can't grow naturally, you will not be able to maintain those gains in PCT. ever.

i respect those with their diets dialed in, that cycle, and keep 3/4 or more of their gains - those are the guys that cycle that the media never hears about. the people that gain, have no problems, and await their next cycle with confidence.

all those that can't maintain, or loose 1/2 their gains (or more) are the ones the media highlights, and harps to every clueless bastard about the dangers of steroids.

just my opinion.

the rare non responders are just that - people whose body can't figure out what to do with a given substance. those people should consider the "hardcore" stuff, primarily stickies. something genetic in their body doesn't metabolize the chemical correctly, so they need the "real deal".

again, just my opinion.
    The real deal is healthier/safer and longer cycles make it more keepable

You are right a lot of people are clueless esp. with diet and that is their problem. I am a rare case though a lot of compounds just don't do it for me. Like when i started bridging 40mg Epi into 10mg SD it was a night and day difference.
    Mostly answered PM's
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.

Response comes in varying degrees
    EXACTLY...

Like, Holy i know you like EQ and i've read about people who love EQ and people who refuse to ever run it again because it was basically not noticeable.
    Just for clarification...I dont grow like a weed on EQ or anything, its mild for me as well...I just think its hard to beat as an injectible goes for sides and solid, maintainable gains.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Creatine Mono responder, CEE non-responder
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-25-2007, 06:49 PM