People who have used H-drol, Halodrol-50 please shed some light

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I tried to use the search function but it doesn't seem to work on the computer at my job.

I'm just trying to collect info.

When you used H-Drol, Halodrol-50 or any other Halodrol Clone. How much of your gains did you keep after Post Cycle? (Strength, Size, Hardness, etc)

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
How much you keep depends on how hard you work. Modest gains yielded by H-Drol are easy to keep as long as you continue eating a lot and hitting the weights hard.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
How much you keep depends on how hard you work. Modest gains yielded by H-Drol are easy to keep as long as you continue eating a lot and hitting the weights hard.
Thanks for your input. Have you used it before?

I'm tempted to turn to the darkside if you will. I'm pretty familiar with the compound and how mild it is. My only concern was maintaining through PCT.

I was going to start it in a few weeks for my bulk this winter. I just wanted some input before I make my decision.

Repped BTW

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I used it on a cut gained 6 lbs kept 5 and kept the strength gains. Most of it has to do with continued good eating and training.
The training and eating are no problem for me the only concern I have is having enough food around when I'm hungry.

Secondly I know you guys always recommend Cycle Support for a PS Cycle. I have 1 Tub of Cycle Support. Being Halodrol is so mild would I even need to bother preloading it? And would I be fine with 1 scoop a day or should I stick to two?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The training and eating are no problem for me the only concern I have is having enough food around when I'm hungry.

Secondly I know you guys always recommend Cycle Support for a PS Cycle. I have 1 Tub of Cycle Support. Being Halodrol is so mild would I even need to bother preloading it? And would I be fine with 1 scoop a day or should I stick to two?
I would at least preload the hawthorne berry as it takes a couple of weeks to build in the system. You can then use the Cycle Support during the cycle.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I would at least preload the hawthorne berry as it takes a couple of weeks to build in the system. You can then use the Cycle Support during the cycle.
Fair Enough. thanks for all your help. What did you use for PCT?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I've got Inhibit E, Novedex XT and Reversitol on hand. I was also going to order PCS...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got Inhibit E, Novedex XT and Reversitol on hand. I was also going to order PCS...
Resversitol has 2 AI,s in it already no need for anymore IMO. If you want to do a complete OTC PCT. I always advise having a SERM on hand.

Resversitol weeks 1-4 as directed.

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 2 caps a.m. and p.m.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Resversitol has 2 AI,s in it already no need for anymore IMO. If you want to do a complete OTC PCT. I always advise having a SERM on hand.

Resversitol weeks 1-4 as directed.

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 2 caps a.m. and p.m.
I know I was just asking which one would be better. I know people have done fine with an ATD based AI and then a Natty Test booster afterwards.

Just curious.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established

I suggest you preload it. Halo spiked my bp up to 140/96. I think its mildness is exhaggerated, it is still a methylated steroid.

bigbadboss101

Awards
No bloating/water retention? I am on day 9 and I can feel the extra water, and I am up about 5-6 lbs.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I suggest you preload it. Halo spiked my bp up to 140/96. I think its mildness is exhaggerated, it is still a methylated steroid.
Could not agree more any methylated steriod needs to have Cycle Support run.

Egomes5

Awards
ive got 7 pounds out of a 4 week cycle at 60mg/day. im on pct now and i plan on keep going hard n eating good.
no sides, libido is good, no bloating no water retention, no gyno , nothing.. strength is sky high
gains were lean n clean
im gonna wait a few months and i plan on running it again at 70mg for 5 weeks.