Methadrol or what???

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12%

Methadrol or what???

A while ago I completed a cycle of bold in the past 600mg a day for 6 weeks great gains about 12 pounds all the way up to 205>>>>love it

Now I want a little bit more so I am thinking about the methadrol product, this will be my first time with it so i was thinking about taking just that for three weeks. I know it's a superdrol clone of types but I hear it is one of the better clones out there.

I had good results with the bold is why I am thinking of staying with the i-force products, but I am willing to look into anything that is know as a great product out there.

Since I am taking a type of product I have never taken before I do not want to add a lot to the cycle, if the results are right then future cycles will come and I will add what is needed.

I am 26 at 195 right now wanna add lean muscle so.....

Oh yeah heard I could follow up with reversital after completing my cycle, if so how much is good and do I start it immediately the next day.

Please e detailed in any response

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It is a superdrol clone and a SERM is needed. What are you going to run for support supps? If your going to run it do a pct

Nolva 20/20/20/20

Post Cycle Support weeks 2-5 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12%

Nolva okay is that like clomid where a prescript is needed???
    And I am to start that during week two, right, so four full weeks of that and 3 weeks of the methadrol, okay.

Support supps, what do you suggest I know the same company has testabolan that I tried when I took bold. But what else do you suggest.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I suggest you read through some superdrol logs to get a clue as to what you are doing. You might want to go with something a little less harsh like an epi or halo product. You can see great gains from either. Make sure you have all of your sh!t in order before you start.
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I would also suggest a less harsh compound. Cycle Support preloaded 10-14 days and run the entire cycle for supports.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. need help with methadrol
    By tiredofthisli in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2010, 05:36 PM
  2. Methadrol-PCT
    By the tiger in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 04:35 PM
  3. Has Anyone Taken Methadrol