Effectiveness of HCG on Cycle

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering out of curiosity....if one where to use HCG rather frequently with low doses 400iu e/w on a 12 week test-e 500mg cycle or something of that nature, just how effective is this at "preventing" atrophy?

I noticed a good deal of atrophy from a 32day havoc cycle back in april which made my pct quite difficult...atrophy came along and painfully in the last 12 days.

I would tend to assume that a 12 week test cycle would be WAY harder on the hpta and yeild a ton more shrinkage than any of these quick orals.

What I'm getting at is, does HCG effectively prevent shutdown to the point that PCT after a 12 week cycle of the gear is easy/less risky in comparison to say a phera-superdrol bridge or something harsh of that nature?

If this is the case...why not run 24 month cycles as long as HCG is administered...hell why not stay on for years as long as hcg is administerd....I just don't understand why people aren't RAVING about HCG...it must not be all its cracked up to be? Why not run 6-week superdrol cycles and pin hcg 2x during week 4? Would this not help balance out the estrogenic rebound from highly anti-estrogenic compounds while restoring natural test on any cycle and making you feel better during and after/keep more gains?

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
HCG is very popular and is being used for weight loss as well as prevention of testicular atrophy now.

300 - 500 IU of HCG twice a week is supposed to prevent testicular atrophy and many professionals simply don't discontinue AAS usage and maintain testicular function with HCG.

If you can get HCG you can probably get testosterone as well and why would you want to run 6 weeks of superdrol when you could run 10-24 weeks of testosterone?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
HCG is very popular and is being used for weight loss as well as prevention of testicular atrophy now.

300 - 500 IU of HCG twice a week is supposed to prevent testicular atrophy and many professionals simply don't discontinue AAS usage and maintain testicular function with HCG.

If you can get HCG you can probably get testosterone as well and why would you want to run 6 weeks of superdrol when you could run 10-24 weeks of testosterone?

hell yea id run 10-24 weeks of test haha! Only reason I wouldn't is thats a long ass time...what if I had to go out of town for a week and missed injections? I'm just saying I never see people use HCG with orals, EVER.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering out of curiosity....if one where to use HCG rather frequently with low doses 400iu e/w on a 12 week test-e 500mg cycle or something of that nature, just how effective is this at "preventing" atrophy?

I noticed a good deal of atrophy from a 32day havoc cycle back in april which made my pct quite difficult...atrophy came along and painfully in the last 12 days.

I would tend to assume that a 12 week test cycle would be WAY harder on the hpta and yeild a ton more shrinkage than any of these quick orals.

What I'm getting at is, does HCG effectively prevent shutdown to the point that PCT after a 12 week cycle of the gear is easy/less risky in comparison to say a phera-superdrol bridge or something harsh of that nature?

If this is the case...why not run 24 month cycles as long as HCG is administered...hell why not stay on for years as long as hcg is administerd....I just don't understand why people aren't RAVING about HCG...it must not be all its cracked up to be? Why not run 6-week superdrol cycles and pin hcg 2x during week 4? Would this not help balance out the estrogenic rebound from highly anti-estrogenic compounds while restoring natural test on any cycle and making you feel better during and after/keep more gains?

Not sure if this will help u out but im on week 8 of a 13 week 750mg test cycle and ive been taking 300IU's twice a week since week 2 and i have noticed only minimal atrophy and am hoping it will help me recover faster when it is time for pct as thats when i feel ill really know if the hcg while on was worth it

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if this will help u out but im on week 8 of a 13 week 750mg test cycle and ive been taking 300IU's twice a week since week 2 and i have noticed only minimal atrophy and am hoping it will help me recover faster when it is time for pct as thats when i feel ill really know if the hcg while on was worth it

good info. Can you compare the atrophy to a PH or 4 week oral in the past that did not incorperate HCG?

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
good info. Can you compare the atrophy to a PH or 4 week oral in the past that did not incorperate HCG?

Its kind of hard for me to compare Ph's to aas cuz i kind of feel its like comparing apples to oranges but I have ran superdrol cycles in the past with no HCG with great success. I personally do not feel (and this is just me!!) that HCG is needed unless you plan on running longer cycles (more than 10 weeks long).

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
comparison

10weeks of test 500mg/wk no hcg, ended with toremifene,,,horrible pct as usual, blood work normal after 3 months but the transition blew.

3 months of test 375mg/wk 250iu of hcg 2x a week and used orals throughout here and there. Minimal atrophy during and best PCT ever, felt like i never came off...i only lost water and the usual gear pump but transition was great. However i used cjc/ghrp (low dose) and slin (has same effect on HPTA as hcg, but not inhibiting so its good for pct) during PCT so...that might have added more benefit. Also SERM obviously. Eitherway i will be doing hcg during cycle from now on.

lontroc

Awards
i use hcg 5oo iu on every sat and sun with cycles starting mon and stopping when the particular ester clears right before pct, sounds weird but it seems to shock the boys fairly well keeping them going, anyway it works for me, some people use hcg wrong in my opinioin , i have seen more than one board to have hcg listed in pct instead of being listed to use during the cycle, when you do that you have to pin 2000 - 5000 iu depending on level of atrophy, which could lead to lh desensitization and complications , why not just keep the boys going , taking test will cause atrophy but remember some of the mass is reproductive cells so the infertility caused by test will cause some atrophy, the most important role of hcg is not keeping normal size but keeping natural test going so you bounce back to normal faster during pct, and sense the amount of muscle your body can support off cycle is proportionate to natural test levels this is very important in maintaining the gains you have made

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yea id run 10-24 weeks of test haha! Only reason I wouldn't is thats a long ass time...what if I had to go out of town for a week and missed injections? I'm just saying I never see people use HCG with orals, EVER.
its usually because most people cannot get hcg or choose not to go with controlled substances.

i used hcg last test deca cycle at 500iu 2x ew then i was getting estro problems from the aromatase activity from that dose of hcg. i lowered to 300iu 2x ew for 4 weeks then 2 weeks off and then 4 weeks again. I still had problems in PCT so not sure if the hcg was good quality or if i didnt use it right. Hcg could be used on short cycles and ive considered it with stronger compounds like m1t but it is more important in longer cycles because the degree of suppression and the length of time being shutdown.

If you can get it then why not do them with short cycles at low dose? Remember hcg is made from pregnant women's piss. :D