Hows this look? Havoc Cycle/PCT keepin it simple!

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Hows this look?

Havoc
Week 1 - 10/20/20/20/30/30/30
Week 2 - 30
Week 3 - 30
Week 4 - 30...MAYBE 40.

Cycle Support preloaded and run all the way through.

PCT -
PCS - 2 am/2 pm Weeks 1-3
PCS and Reversitol - PCS 2 am/2 pm - Reversitol 1am/2pm
Reversitol - Week 5 and 6 - 1 am/1 pm
Reversitol - Week 7 - 1 pm till out!

Nolva is on hand as is Letro! < i had it for "just in case" with my H-drol Cycle!

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
looks straight and simple, exactly what a cycle should be. maybe add a cort blocker to the 3rd week. . . . but thats not even rly necassary

XDriftKingsX

Awards
looks straight and simple, exactly what a cycle should be. maybe add a cort blocker to the 3rd week. . . . but thats not even rly necassary
Thanks thats what i was hoping to hear!
And yeah i like it this way...i just cant see myself using 75 different products.... my term is ...a Muscle Tech Therapy... cause its like there products.... throw in a million things and hope something works out.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
PCS has Trans-Res in it already. I would also add a cort control to pct.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Agreed on the cotisol product.

Resversitol weeks 1-4

Post Cycle Support weeks 3-6 at 2 caps a.m. and p.m.
So if your running a 4 week Havoc cycle, it's best to start PCS on week 3? I always thought PCS was to be started when you finish the cycle :think:

XDriftKingsX

Awards
So if your running a 4 week Havoc cycle, it's best to start PCS on week 3? I always thought PCS was to be started when you finish the cycle :think:
No...
He means my PCT is going to be 6 weeks long.

Reversitol 3/2/2/1
PCS- 0/0/4/4/4/4

XDriftKingsX

Awards
No...
He means my PCT is going to be 6 weeks long.

Reversitol 3/2/2/1
PCS- 0/0/4/4/4/4

BTW -
I will not be running havoc... i honeslty dont like the numerous gyno threads from this < stupid i know but its how i feel about it.

So im doing this
Trenadrol- 30/60/60/60/60/60
CEL Hdrol- 50/75/75/75/75/75

Cycle support preloaded and throughout.

Same PCT with Reversitol and PCS and now with LX in the 3rd week!

Have P-5-P,Vitex and L-dopa for any prolactin sides!
Taurine for the back pumps.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
you dont need all that reversitol. you can go ahead if you like and use PCS then use lean xtreme then use 6-oxo. i just dont see the need for all that reversitol. just my opinion.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes i meant that Post Cycle Support if run in PCT with Resversitol you would start it in week 3 of the pct.:head:

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
looks good - good thing to have that serm on hand. it may more than likely be needed.

from my personal expereince - you might want to definitey consider 40gm for sure and maybe a week sooner to reap the benies!!!!! once this product is kicked.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
looks good - good thing to have that serm on hand. it may more than likely be needed.

from my personal expereince - you might want to definitey consider 40gm for sure and maybe a week sooner to reap the benies!!!!! once this product is kicked.
Actually ive heard to much bad about epi in the somewhat short amount of time its been out.....

So im doing this

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
dont see a need for pcs if already using reversitol...reversitol contains a good amount of trans-resveratrol...and tongkat ali for libido

XDriftKingsX

Awards
dont see a need for pcs if already using reversitol...reversitol contains a good amount of trans-resveratrol...and tongkat ali for libido
Really? ppl have been telling me about how its not enough of a test booster...
Itd be nice if i didnt have to put up that 40$

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Really? ppl have been telling me about how its not enough of a test booster...
Itd be nice if i didnt have to put up that 40$
Well you could buy it...I definitely wouldn't based off my experiences.

My first run of havoc 20/20/30/30-40. I ran only nolvadex for 3 weeks and felt TERRIBLE..not a sign of sex drive, extremely bloated, fat gainage. Loss of strength....(i thought it was shutdown) turns out to be what I think was sideeffects from nolva.

Second run was much higher dosages..30/30/40/40. I used ONLY reversitol. With nolvadex on the side. I felt amazing the entire time. Sex drive was way higher than normal. Its been a week since pct and I'm stronger/bigger/better than ever in my entire life. I put up more weight then on cycle.

The only advantage of PCS would probably be the added resveratrol and the sex drive boost from whatever else is in it...reversitol already has a good amount of resveratrol, tongkat ali (which WORKS for me), a little atd, 6bromo, and IC3. If you feel like your test is low after reversitol then buy the PCS.

The only reason I'd ever use PCS is if I was using a SERM and didn't want to use reversitol too because of the combined AI's....thus PCS would substitute the resveratrol.

onimusha

Awards
Guys can u give me the link how to use Roids? and what is this reversitol? how to cycle havoc? what is Serm?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post Cycle Support contains Quercetin which greatly helps with the bioavailibity.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Guys can u give me the link how to use Roids? and what is this reversitol? how to cycle havoc? what is Serm?
start searching and reading

XDriftKingsX

Awards
start searching and reading
Atleast he didnt start his own thread lol
and my advice- IF YOUR 21 or OLDER.
RESEARCH untill your head hurts and you physically know how to counteract any problem that could possibly occur and you have the ways to fix said problem with the items you should already have purchased.

If your not 21.
NO. JUST PLAIN NO.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Atleast he didnt start his own thread lol
and my advice- IF YOUR 21 or OLDER.
RESEARCH untill your head hurts and you physically know how to counteract any problem that could possibly occur and you have the ways to fix said problem with the items you should already have purchased.

If your not 21.
NO. JUST PLAIN NO.

Id say more importantly along the lines of...if you 30% body fat, max 160lbs on bench...of if you are 6 ft 1 and weight 150...no steroids for you

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Id say more importantly along the lines of...if you 30% body fat, max 160lbs on bench...of if you are 6 ft 1 and weight 150...no steroids for you
True and or ^ if that didnt already state it^ NO steroids if you have been training for " 6 ENITRE MONTHS" and youve stopped gaining.... < i hate when people say this...even after working out for 2 years...

oxman

Awards
Heres what my cycle is going to look like... BTW I am 23%bf at 295lbs bench near 400 squat around 600... I am 21...

Havoc 20/30/40/40
Anabolic Pump (as directed)
Cycle Support
Milk Thistle
Taurine
Opti-men
ON 100% Whey
Dextrose after workouts
PCT=PCS, tribulus, and maybe some 6oxo

I might go with a higher amount of havoc something like 30/40/50/50 cause i am so big...but then again this is my first cycle...so i prob wont.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Heres what my cycle is going to look like... BTW I am 23%bf at 295lbs bench near 400 squat around 600... I am only 20...

Havoc 20/30/40/40
Anabolic Pump (as directed)
Cycle Support
Milk Thistle
Taurine
Opti-men
ON 100% Whey
Dextrose after workouts
PCT=PCS, tribulus, and maybe some 6oxo

I might go with a higher amount of havoc something like 30/40/50/50 cause i am so big...but then again this is my first cycle...so i prob wont.
gotta be 21+ around here to talk about steriods buddy!

Also its not a good idea to play around with roids when your still that young!

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
gotta be 21+ around here to talk about steriods buddy!

Also its not a good idea to play around with roids when your still that young!
in my opinion there's no difference in a 20 and 21 yr old.
but rules are rules

HHHTheGame

Awards
BTW -
I will not be running havoc... i honeslty dont like the numerous gyno threads from this < stupid i know but its how i feel about it.

So im doing this

Have P-5-P,Vitex and L-dopa for any prolactin sides!
Taurine for the back pumps.
I'd do more research (on other boards besides this one). Tren is a progestin. If you're not going to use Epi/Havoc for the possible gyno reasons, the same CAN hold true for Tren. Reversitol MAY not be enough for PCT, and Nolva would be a poor choice for a PCT for a Tren product.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
but rules are rules
there's not much difference between a 15 and 16 year old either! Damn rules haha :run:

XDriftKingsX

Awards
I'd do more research (on other boards besides this one). Tren is a progestin. If you're not going to use Epi/Havoc for the possible gyno reasons, the same CAN hold true for Tren. Reversitol MAY not be enough for PCT, and Nolva would be a poor choice for a PCT for a Tren product.
Oh i know originally that was for havoc!
Seeing as tren is progestin i understand that nolva can aggrevate those receptors causeing prolactin issues so Clomid is more suitable here!

Ive done my research!

And seeing as i can this super cheap... i just picked up some Caber and I got Clomid comin in soon!

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
but rules are rules
yes there is..when u try to buy booze when ur 21 u have an actual id. you don;t have to get ur fake taken at 20 or do the walk of shame out of the store...ive had to do both lol

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes there is..when u try to buy booze when ur 21 u have an actual id. you don;t have to get ur fake taken at 20 or do the walk of shame out of the store...ive had to do both lol
Ya but you keep trying untill you get your booze, right.