ALRI Methoxy- TRN

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
yes ladies, ALRI Methoxy TRN, 17b-methoxy-trienbolone, 1.5mg, 90 ct. signed, sealed and delivered to my door for about $40. Where from? England believe it or not. :head:

Attachments

Sc0tty

Awards
£6.99 ($12-13?) over here in the UK. :p

I'm aware it's always brought up, and I've searched immensely on this compound; but what is the general consensus? Simply a pre-workout boost due to it being androgenic, or aids in anabolism as well?

Terribly confusing, as I ran it at about 4 caps ED recently and didn't really feel that much apart from some boosts in aggression and such.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
You have to run it at at least 9mg to get any effects.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i had a really good effect (especially on strength) for a jumpstart using 4 mg for about 3.5 weeks with the GL version.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
40 is damn expensive! I just bought a similar product for 28 each.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Its really cheap over in the uk. like £5-7. A m8 at the gym took it for awhile and said it was crap

EDIT: also he said it was quite harsh on his liver.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Although Similar not the same and some people on here swear by it. only ALRI and GL have this compound no matter what anyone else says Arthur is the inventor and he licensed it to GL he never gave anyone else the real formula

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
which one? i thought the stuff you got was the 30mg a tab version which is a different compound.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
lol you got rippde off, discount-supplements.co.uk has it for like 6.99 GBP.. I bought a couple bottles last year and ran it with a 6 week hdrol cycle.. Got rolactin sides from it.. Sold my extra bottle on ebay along with my generic labz version. This compound is like prolactin in a bottle. IMO i'd run something else/

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have to run it at at least 9mg to get any effects.
Of MTRN? That is a high ass dose; my sweet spot was 6mg; anything more than that gave me some of the worst crashes I have ever had in my life.

robster11

Awards
Think there is any truth to this?

ergo-log.com/methoxytst

I have never heard of this website before though. It basically says m-tst and m-trn are the exact same compund....trenbolone with no ester.

Last edited:
LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Of MTRN? That is a high ass dose; my sweet spot was 6mg; anything more than that gave me some of the worst crashes I have ever had in my life.
Sorry, I was thinking of m-tst.

hushdrops

Awards
article states: laboratory analyses: both M-TST n M-TRN contain ordinay Trenbolone

i was suprised by the info the recent (09-08) article about the supposed truth when it comes to M-TST and M-TRN as well.

Here's the correct / full link : http://www.ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

I'm surpised there isn't more talk about this - maybe the story isn't true - but it would explain why M-TRN worked so well (at such low doages if the label was beleived too).

The article states that M-TST and M-TRN are the SAME product and that both are NOT the supposed M-TRN ingredient of 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.

It states that according to laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone .

Anyone know if this is true? I haven't heard of the "ergo-log" site until the orignal poster of this thread brought it up.

Think there is any truth to this?

ergo-log.com/methoxytst

I have never heard of this website before though. It basically says m-tst and m-trn are the exact same compund....trenbolone with no ester.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if i believe that. Everyone who took Methoxy tst reported little or no effects at all.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was suprised by the info the recent (09-08) article about the supposed truth when it comes to M-TST and M-TRN as well.

Here's the correct / full link : Methoxy-TST = Methoxy-TRN

I'm surpised there isn't more talk about this - maybe the story isn't true - but it would explain why M-TRN worked so well (at such low doages if the label was beleived too).

The article states that M-TST and M-TRN are the SAME product and that both are NOT the supposed M-TRN ingredient of 17b-methoxy-trienbolone.

It states that according to laboratory analyses, both Methoxy-TST and Methoxy-TRN contain ordinary trenbolone .

Anyone know if this is true? I haven't heard of the "ergo-log" site until the orignal poster of this thread brought it up.
I've used M-TST a few times, and love the results i received from it. Nothing ground breaking in terms of overall results, but it added some serious intensity and strength. I've used it mostly in a pulsing fashion prior to workouts (8-10mg about 2-3 hours beforehand), and have been impressed with what i've received from it.

To each their own, but i know many guys that would agree with me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, you got owned:eek:wned:!
Haha starting a thread thinking you got a deal when you really got ripped. Classic. :nutkick:

Cal

Awards
When dosed at 6mg/day, I noticed the next day I looked after a couple of days on tren acetate. Just that look that tren gives of "wow I look 15lbs heavier" from being so androgenic. It was the same with 6mg+ of Mega-TRN. Glad I have a fat stash of it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Here's the correct / full link : http://www.ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

i haven't either

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the ergo log site has some good info, its been around...

what a bunch of :newbie: lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure how well versed in organic chemistry the people on that site are though. I've known about that site for about three or four years (didn't have the log suffix in the name back then though). I remember reading one of the articles there and they were comparing two steroids and saying that they will likely elicit the same effects because their structures were similar...we all know how that goes. When I read that, it made me wonder what their credentials are :think:

I've also seen them overstate a few other things, but they do seem to have some pretty interesting info there, none the less...hence why I have still been visiting the site over the past three or four years.

I'm not saying to discount what they have to say, I'm just saying that I wouldn't repeat it as the gospel.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
a lil off topic but i read the pomegrante increases testosterone article and im gonna start supplementing it. just some useless fyi.

anbes

Awards
What it doesn't say is which ester is binded to this trenbolone. Dragon Labs produced a oral kind of tenb, but, an acetate one. Only tren, may be innfective.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What it doesn't say is which ester is binded to this trenbolone. Dragon Labs produced a oral kind of tenb, but, an acetate one. Only tren, may be innfective.
:frustrate: what!?!?!