Epistane

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Not directly supposedly. Some cases of gyno from "rebound" after cycles are over due to high estrogen have been reported.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch

this board has a wealth of Epistane information and tons of threads.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I've done plenty of searching. I've searched am.com and I've googled it. I come to you guys for added input, to justify what I have searched. If this site is does not welcome someone wishing to learn, I will terminate my account. There is plenty of clinical evidence that Epistane will lower estrogen levels, as well reverse gyno. I'd still like to be sure of this before taking the product. I'm sorry for seeking knowledge from experienced people.

/wrists

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I've done plenty of searching. I've searched am.com and I've googled it. I come to you guys for added input, to justify what I have searched. If this site is does not welcome someone wishing to learn, I will terminate my account. There is plenty of clinical evidence that Epistane will lower estrogen levels, as well reverse gyno. I'd still like to be sure of this before taking the product. I'm sorry for seeking knowledge from experienced people.

/wrists
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/69357-havoc-causing-gyno.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97020-delayed-gyno-after.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/97495-gyno-havoc.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/93416-gyno-issue-havoc.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/106059-need-some-gyno.html

Want me to keep going?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
The positive benefits of Epistane were also found on this forum. Which is why I like to double check. Is it so hard to to share your knowledge with the less experienced?

/wrists

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Fine. Your crying worked on me. Here is the bottom line:

Most users don't get gyno from epistane/havoc but some do. It's a risk you accept when taking steroids.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
LOL, boys boys boys, let's be civil now shall we? :cheers:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
The positive benefits of Epistane were also found on this forum. Which is why I like to double check. Is it so hard to to share your knowledge with the less experienced?

/wrists

rather than spoon feed you the information we're trying to encourage you to do a little due diligent search and you might find all your answers and then some, as i mentioned before Epistane has been covered extensively in this board more than on any other boards.

try reading Neoborn's thread as a starting point.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/77359-neoborn-s-epistane.html

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I find that some threads support benefits more than side effects of Epistane. While other threads focus on only the side effects. It can be confusing when you have two different kinds of information about the same compound. This is why I ask questions.

/throat

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
I find that some threads support benefits more than side effects of Epistane. While other threads focus on only the side effects. It can be confusing when you have two different kinds of information about the same compound. This is why I ask questions.

/throat
bottom line = if u had done the proper research, you could have easily answered this question on your own. . . .neg

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I've made a mistake of coming to this forum. I will never return, and will post my upcoming log on a different website. I'm sorry for the problems I've caused.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
I've made a mistake of coming to this forum. I will never return, and will post my upcoming log on a different website. I'm sorry for the problems I've caused.
LOL, GOOD HEAVENNNNS I'M LAUGHIN' UP A STORM HERE AT WORK! :dance::woohoo:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
LMAO....did anyone else feel like you just watched a gay forum version of romeo and steroidet?

"Alas, I can not bare to return to this group, upon which my honor was sheddeth"

Kid if your serious, you need help, and shouldn't touch a roid, because your emotions are straight Emo.

Other words, this is probably one of the best if not the best place to get help from others with experience.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you're this emotional before a cycle, the estro rebound in PCT will tear you up. i hope you have a really good PCT lined up. read those links. we're here to help, but that doesn't mean we'll answer questions that are easy to find answers to. you are by no means the first person thats asked those questions.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Suncloud, is your avatar a picture of your abs or your arm?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
See you later, honey. Let us know how life in the big, scary world works out for you.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
See you later, honey. Let us know how life in the big, scary world works out for you.
Don't go, baby-cakes! I need you! What will I do when I need criticism? How will I fair without you? Oh, the humanity! Good bye, cruel world...

*Takes 100mg of melatonin*

This is going to be one helluva coma. See you on the other side, hun.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Don't go, baby-cakes! I need you! What will I do when I need criticism? How will I fair without you? Oh, the humanity! Good bye, cruel world...

*Takes 100mg of melatonin*

This is going to be one helluva coma. See you on the other side, hun.

Ooo abrasive. Finally overcame your emo complex and decided to dole out some of your own sarcasm huh

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
The MAJORITY of cases when epistane causes gyno is when they are stacking with another compound, or it is a clone or epistane.
They're all clones, right? Yes the clones vary. For instance I felt great on Havoc but felt like **** on Epistane.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
They're all clones, right? Yes the clones vary. For instance I felt great on Havoc but felt like **** on Epistane.
Keep it up, Rugger. You may force another innocent mind into the emo state.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up, Rugger. You may force another innocent mind into the emo state.
I once not to long ago asked some of the same questions you have and got torn up like you are. The trick is to not be a pussy, man up and learn. Have a great day.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I once not to long ago asked some of the same questions you have and got torn up like you are. The trick is to not be a pussy, man up and learn. Have a great day.
Dude, I'm in a 100mg melatonin coma...

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How you got your left tricep on the right side of your body in your avatar is one hell of a feat :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
How you got your left tricep on the right side of your body in your avatar is one hell of a feat :D
the joy of mirrors. in my bondage castle, we have many. wait, i've said too much....

that picture i posted i really hate. no striations visible because of the shadowing. bleh.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Is there clinical evidence that Epistane can reverse Vagino?

Vagino: Vaginal cavity manifestation due to endocrine system suppression.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
wow, this thread went to shat. . . . . . . imagine that

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I came here for positive advice and to learn from more experienced people. What I received was a plethora of negative comments. Shat? I agree!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I did 1 cycle of E-max, an excellent clone, highly recommended by NP. I loved the stuff. Got really hard, full rippling muscles. Everyone in the gym were staring! Strength went up 20% or so. No gyno, and never had it. Love the stuff.:dance:

animal eater

Awards
I think I hear the phone ringing in the backround. Oh it your therapist, you are late for your appointment.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I came here for positive advice and to learn from more experienced people. What I received was a plethora of negative comments. Shat? I agree!
Edit: Drunk post

Last edited:
waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Sorta back to Delita420's "original" topic, I too have noticed if you read 8 different threads about epi ( or whateve's) you get 13 different conflicting, and confusing, answers to your questions. To prove it look at all my dumb threads I've started.