Epistane

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Epistane


    Epistane won't cause gyno?


  2. Not directly supposedly. Some cases of gyno from "rebound" after cycles are over due to high estrogen have been reported.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Epistane won't cause gyno?
    Wrong, search, etc.
    •   
       





  4. this board has a wealth of Epistane information and tons of threads.

  5. I've done plenty of searching. I've searched am.com and I've googled it. I come to you guys for added input, to justify what I have searched. If this site is does not welcome someone wishing to learn, I will terminate my account. There is plenty of clinical evidence that Epistane will lower estrogen levels, as well reverse gyno. I'd still like to be sure of this before taking the product. I'm sorry for seeking knowledge from experienced people.

    /wrists

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    I've done plenty of searching. I've searched am.com and I've googled it. I come to you guys for added input, to justify what I have searched. If this site is does not welcome someone wishing to learn, I will terminate my account. There is plenty of clinical evidence that Epistane will lower estrogen levels, as well reverse gyno. I'd still like to be sure of this before taking the product. I'm sorry for seeking knowledge from experienced people.

    /wrists
    Havoc causing gyno
    delayed gyno after havoc cycle. need advice
    Gyno with Havoc
    Gyno issue - Havoc or 11-oxo to blaim?
    need some gyno advice

    Want me to keep going?

  7. The positive benefits of Epistane were also found on this forum. Which is why I like to double check. Is it so hard to to share your knowledge with the less experienced?

    /wrists

  8. Fine. Your crying worked on me. Here is the bottom line:

    Most users don't get gyno from epistane/havoc but some do. It's a risk you accept when taking steroids.

  9. LOL, boys boys boys, let's be civil now shall we?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    The positive benefits of Epistane were also found on this forum. Which is why I like to double check. Is it so hard to to share your knowledge with the less experienced?

    /wrists

    rather than spoon feed you the information we're trying to encourage you to do a little due diligent search and you might find all your answers and then some, as i mentioned before Epistane has been covered extensively in this board more than on any other boards.

    try reading Neoborn's thread as a starting point.

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/stero...-epistane.html

  11. I find that some threads support benefits more than side effects of Epistane. While other threads focus on only the side effects. It can be confusing when you have two different kinds of information about the same compound. This is why I ask questions.

    /throat

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    I find that some threads support benefits more than side effects of Epistane. While other threads focus on only the side effects. It can be confusing when you have two different kinds of information about the same compound. This is why I ask questions.

    /throat
    bottom line = if u had done the proper research, you could have easily answered this question on your own. . . .neg

  13. I've made a mistake of coming to this forum. I will never return, and will post my upcoming log on a different website. I'm sorry for the problems I've caused.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    I've made a mistake of coming to this forum. I will never return, and will post my upcoming log on a different website. I'm sorry for the problems I've caused.
    LOL, GOOD HEAVENNNNS I'M LAUGHIN' UP A STORM HERE AT WORK!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    I've made a mistake of coming to this forum. I will never return, and will post my upcoming log on a different website. I'm sorry for the problems I've caused.
    LMAO....did anyone else feel like you just watched a gay forum version of romeo and steroidet?

    "Alas, I can not bare to return to this group, upon which my honor was sheddeth"

    Kid if your serious, you need help, and shouldn't touch a roid, because your emotions are straight Emo.

    Other words, this is probably one of the best if not the best place to get help from others with experience.

  16. if you're this emotional before a cycle, the estro rebound in PCT will tear you up. i hope you have a really good PCT lined up. read those links. we're here to help, but that doesn't mean we'll answer questions that are easy to find answers to. you are by no means the first person thats asked those questions.

  17. Suncloud, is your avatar a picture of your abs or your arm?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    I've made a mistake of coming to this forum. I will never return, and will post my upcoming log on a different website. I'm sorry for the problems I've caused.
    See you later, honey. Let us know how life in the big, scary world works out for you.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    See you later, honey. Let us know how life in the big, scary world works out for you.
    Don't go, baby-cakes! I need you! What will I do when I need criticism? How will I fair without you? Oh, the humanity! Good bye, cruel world...

    *Takes 100mg of melatonin*

    This is going to be one helluva coma. See you on the other side, hun.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Don't go, baby-cakes! I need you! What will I do when I need criticism? How will I fair without you? Oh, the humanity! Good bye, cruel world...

    *Takes 100mg of melatonin*

    This is going to be one helluva coma. See you on the other side, hun.

    Ooo abrasive. Finally overcame your emo complex and decided to dole out some of your own sarcasm huh

  21. The MAJORITY of cases when epistane causes gyno is when they are stacking with another compound, or it is a clone of epistane.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    Ooo abrasive. Finally overcame your emo complex and decided to dole out some of your own sarcasm huh
    /wrists

  23. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    The MAJORITY of cases when epistane causes gyno is when they are stacking with another compound, or it is a clone or epistane.
    They're all clones, right? Yes the clones vary. For instance I felt great on Havoc but felt like **** on Epistane.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    They're all clones, right? Yes the clones vary. For instance I felt great on Havoc but felt like **** on Epistane.
    Keep it up, Rugger. You may force another innocent mind into the emo state.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Keep it up, Rugger. You may force another innocent mind into the emo state.
    I once not to long ago asked some of the same questions you have and got torn up like you are. The trick is to not be a *****, man up and learn. Have a great day.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I once not to long ago asked some of the same questions you have and got torn up like you are. The trick is to not be a *****, man up and learn. Have a great day.
    Dude, I'm in a 100mg melatonin coma...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Suncloud, is your avatar a picture of your abs or your arm?
    left tricep. here's a less flattering pic with the tattoo more visible :

  28. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    How you got your left tricep on the right side of your body in your avatar is one hell of a feat
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  29. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Dude, I'm in a 100mg melatonin coma...
    "People who hurt people are hurting people"

    It's free..take it or leave it
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    How you got your left tricep on the right side of your body in your avatar is one hell of a feat
    the joy of mirrors. in my bondage castle, we have many. wait, i've said too much....

    that picture i posted i really hate. no striations visible because of the shadowing. bleh.
  31. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    No duh, B!!!

    I miss the obvious at times.
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

    Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

    I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    No duh, B!!!

    I miss the obvious at times.

    its ok....its just a sign to drop down to only 25 different supps, 40 is killing you bro

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    Keep it up, Rugger. You may force another innocent mind into the emo state.

    haha...sounds like you already have gyno and a vagina.

  34. Is there clinical evidence that Epistane can reverse Vagino?

    Vagino: Vaginal cavity manifestation due to endocrine system suppression.

  35. wow, this thread went to shat. . . . . . . imagine that

  36. I came here for positive advice and to learn from more experienced people. What I received was a plethora of negative comments. Shat? I agree!

  37. I did 1 cycle of E-max, an excellent clone, highly recommended by NP. I loved the stuff. Got really hard, full rippling muscles. Everyone in the gym were staring! Strength went up 20% or so. No gyno, and never had it. Love the stuff.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    I've made a mistake of coming to this forum. I will never return, and will post my upcoming log on a different website. I'm sorry for the problems I've caused.
    I think I hear the phone ringing in the backround. Oh it your therapist, you are late for your appointment.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by animal eater View Post
    I think I hear the phone ringing in the backround. Oh it your therapist, you are late for your appointment.
    I don't own a phone, you're hearing things.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    I came here for positive advice and to learn from more experienced people. What I received was a plethora of negative comments. Shat? I agree!
    Edit: Drunk post
    Last edited by Rugger; 11-09-2008 at 11:18 AM.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 04:09 PM
  4. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Log in
Log in