- 11-06-2008, 08:18 PM
- 11-07-2008, 02:55 AM
11-07-2008, 03:04 AM
11-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Is there clinical evidence that Epistane can reverse Vagino?
Vagino: Vaginal cavity manifestation due to endocrine system suppression.
11-07-2008, 02:10 PM
11-07-2008, 02:20 PM
I came here for positive advice and to learn from more experienced people. What I received was a plethora of negative comments. Shat? I agree!
11-07-2008, 08:22 PM
I did 1 cycle of E-max, an excellent clone, highly recommended by NP. I loved the stuff. Got really hard, full rippling muscles. Everyone in the gym were staring! Strength went up 20% or so. No gyno, and never had it. Love the stuff.
11-08-2008, 07:51 PM
11-08-2008, 08:19 PM
11-08-2008, 10:18 PM
11-08-2008, 10:35 PM
11-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Sorta back to Delita420's "original" topic, I too have noticed if you read 8 different threads about epi ( or whateve's) you get 13 different conflicting, and confusing, answers to your questions. To prove it look at all my dumb threads I've started.
I give a f**K!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By mmowry in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 537Last Post: 12-09-2016, 03:33 PM
- By mmowry in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-21-2007, 05:51 PM
- By kruz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2007, 05:26 PM
- By kruz in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2007, 10:53 PM
- By djbombsquad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2006, 01:47 PM