how should i take 50mg epi

Therm

Awards
Im currently on the epistane cycle and i would like to up the dosage from 40 to 50mg. Till now i was taking the first 20mg in the morning with my breakfast (9am) and the second 20mg 6hours later (3pm). How should i take 50mg? 30 in the morning and 20 at 3pm?

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
i would do 20-20-10. 20 upon awakening, 20 5 hours after that and 10 around 6pm.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't really matter. When i was 50+ I took the entire dose an hour before workout

NAS

NAS

Awards
I would space it out were your largest does is before your workout, so if you want to split the dose twice in the day, and you workout in the morning then 30 pre, then 8hrs later take the 20, or divide it up like 20 pre then space out each 10 equally throughout the day.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would space it out were your largest does is before your workout, so if you want to split the dose twice in the day, and you workout in the morning then 30 pre, then 8hrs later take the 20, or divide it up like 20 pre then space out each 10 equally throughout the day.
why not post, to recover FASTER

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you train in the morning do
20mg pre 10mg post and then 20 6-8 hours later

and if you dont train in the morning dose around that so you get a layout like above

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't bother taking a dose in the morning (unless that happens to be your pre-workout meal). I recommend taking 20mg w/ your pre-workout meal, and then 30mg around 6hrs later. My thinking on this is the fact that recovery will be greatest at night and during sleep.

NAS

NAS

Awards
why not post, to recover FASTER
My thoughts on this protocol was to have more of the compound active during the "anabolic window" so if you workout in the morning or evening the lager dose would be before that time. Personally I have always had positive results dosing more of the product I was taking before workouts rather than after, since the compounds stay active for 6-8 hours I dont think it would matter that much but keeping levels as even as possible would be best imo.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i never take any dose later then 5-6 PM, kinda following pulsing protocol, but i use everyday

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
spread trough the day with a dose 2 hours before wo and another just after wo, with some fats

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im a little lost with dosing.. I am taking epi at 30mg for 2 weeks then up to 40mg

I TRAIN AT NIT, NO SET TIME, JUST AFTER 8P
20mg morning/ 10mg post work out

or

10mg morning/ 20mg pre