3 weeks in of Test e only and minimal results.

Ramo machine

Awards
when should test e at 500 mgs a week; results kick im..

Is it week 4 5 . My diet has been spot on but it doesmt seem like there is much progress however slightly. I started week 3 of cycle.

And im stakcing Tren e in week 3 for a continued 9 week of it and test

Thus a total of 12 week test 500 mgs a week and 3-12 Tren at 400mgs a week.

Opinions of previous users or not.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if this is ur first cycle do not use tren, especially not @ 400mg/week. u seem way too eager to get immediate gains....just slow ur roll they'll come.

please post ur diet and stats

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Test E has a long ester so it usually kicks in around week 4-5. You may notice increase in libido before that.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your tren dosage is way too high, thats one, and I usually dont have to wait 3-4 weeks to see results from my Test E, maybe its bunk gear.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have just started the 3rd week, then it will be another 7-14 days before the test really kicks in. The ester is being cleaved off and is starting to build up within your system. Are you pinning 1x or 2x/wk?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow I guess I am a fast responder, I know the ester has a hellllla long ester I have always felt results by week 2 and latest 3. And when I did I was pinning twice a week which def is better.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Wow I guess I am a fast responder, I know the ester has a hellllla long ester I have always felt results by week 2 and latest 3. And when I did I was pinning twice a week which def is better.
i def noticed the well-being and libido boost in the beginning, but it took a good 4-5 weeks to get the strength/weight increase.

the first 4 weeks i took dbol and put on 15lbs, then for the rest of the cycle i was able to pack on 10 more lbs.....and i have kept all and gained more since.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido and enhanced mood happen relatively quickly, but the anabolic effects take a little longer.

Emkay237

im assuming its tren E.. cosign with the other guys dont use tren if its your first cycle. BUT if it isnt then give it a go, but drop the tren 2 weeks before the test.. but since your waiting till week 3 to start it then extend the test till week 14.. and IMO you wont need 10 weeks of the tren ull be fine with 8 but its up to you.. your way you should have it like this..

1-14 Test E 500mg's E/W (pinMon/Thurs)
3-12 Tren E 400mg's E/W (pinMon/Thurs)

You should get some dostinex or cabaser on hand incase of prolactin problems from the tren. Also its important to keep blood levels stable with tren.. remember its 5x as strong as test.. GL!

Ramo machine

Awards
k thanks boys this

i consume Total 2,277 Calories.
(Fat)67.8g
(Carbs)51.3g
(Protein)341.8g

Approximately 592 calories in tuna 510 grams a day

531 Calories in my eggs i consume a day

591 calories of chicken

and 663 calories of my whey protein isloate and L-glutamine.

My water intake is around a gallon a day. I drinkk heappss and salt low

I pin 2x a week at 250 mgs on test every ml.

im 218 pounds , 5 10 of bulk and 18 percent bf%

chest width 44.1 inchches.

BBR

BBR

Awards
I can guarantee you everyone is going to say "you're not eating enough".

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you are going for a bulk, you are not eating enough, but seeing that your BF is higher, maybe a recomp would be a better option for you, and if going for a recomp you are going to have check out what diet is going to work for you.

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
im in week 7 and only 5lbs up.... enanthate is a slow gainer, its not a "your freinds see you two weeks later and ur bulked up 20lbs" type steroid. if u want that then do something like d-bol...... as for the calories, you should have 2500 JUST in protein shakes haha.

p.s. next time get your bf% down before u cycle

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Higher bf levels can be an issue, but if you know what you are doing you can have a kickass recomp with out losing all your muscle.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're on a low carb diet at 10x your body weight in calories.

At best expect to recomp...which is not a bad thing at 18% bf.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
k thanks boys this

i consume Total 2,277 Calories.
(Fat)67.8g
(Carbs)51.3g
(Protein)341.8g

Approximately 592 calories in tuna 510 grams a day

531 Calories in my eggs i consume a day

591 calories of chicken

and 663 calories of my whey protein isloate and L-glutamine.

My water intake is around a gallon a day. I drinkk heappss and salt low

I pin 2x a week at 250 mgs on test every ml.

im 218 pounds , 5 10 of bulk and 18 percent bf%

chest width 44.1 inchches.
Eat at least 30 calories per a pound of body weight and 40% protein.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat at least 30 calories per a pound of body weight and 40% protein.

Please tell me you are joking. 30 calories per lb of bodyweight? Hes already got 18% bf! If anything he needs to recomp, low carb it m-f and carbup on the weekends.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Please tell me you are joking. 30 calories per lb of bodyweight? Hes already got 18% bf! If anything he needs to recomp, low carb it m-f and carbup on the weekends.
With the amount of gear he's taking he should be planning a bulk.

Ramo machine

Awards
This cycle was aimed at a recomp, To strip down ,the gear i have can be used for both bulk and loose bf% gain lean muscle, Im on a low carb diet and alot of cardio that i never used to do, i havnt seen much results but slightly.

Tren and test are two top compounds , i have nolva and hsg on hand and might get something for lactation if occurs.

Im going to go for 14 weeks Test e 500
and 10 weeks of tren stop 2 weeks before the 14th week.

Any recommendations or opinions further. ^^

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't care how much gear you are on, at 18% bf an 218 lbs he does NOT need to be eating 6500 calories. NOONE needs to eat that much. I hope your not a personal trainer, leading unknowing people into obesity with those calculations!

Like stated by myself and other members, test/tren are great for a recomp, lower your carbs, carbup during the weekend and strip some of that fat off.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol:

Wow thats so untrue, his diet should give him a nice recomp effect, his BF is TOO HIGH FOR A BULK. He will be a tubby mcflubby with 6500 kcals.

I hope you are not charging people for your ideas.

As for 10 weeks on tren I say if its your first do 8, then on your next cycle guage to see if you need 10.

Ramo machine

Awards
ok boys , i bought my tren starting it this week .. hopefully everything starts kicking in within the next couple of weeks.

Im using the same diet for a recomp and carbing up on the weekends.

14 test
3-12 tren.

Can i pin both test and tren in one needle. To save me from injecting 4 times a week.

And i thought my diet is spot on , low carbs high protein and carb up on the weekend.

BBR

BBR

Awards
No offence man, but shouldn't you have made sure you were clear on pinning procedures and what you can, and cannot do, before you started the cycle? I know it makes no difference now, and I don't mean to have a shot at you, but I'd be too sheepish to dive into a cycle before I satisfied myself that I knew everything I needed to.
Best of luck though none the less.

IroNwIlL2006

IroNwIlL2006

Awards
Wtf are you doing bro??? What are you doing using gear if you think you can add lbm on a 2200 cal diet. Also do some f-ing research to keep your dumb-*ss out of the emergency room. 400mg tren e first cycle @ 18% bf... You should have at least gotten tren a and ramped up your dosage, p.o.s like you give steroids a bad rap.

BBR

BBR

Awards
Let's not get too nasty, everyone makes mistakes. Unfortunately, when you're dealing with gear, mistakes can be costly.

Behemoth1

Awards
  • Established
don't know his stats but if he is 218lbs. 6000+ calories is too much and I wouldn't have started a cycle at 18% body fat anyway. I would have done about an 8 week cut/priming period down to 10 to 12% then hopped on the "stuff" calorie range should be in the 4500 range though. The musclebuilding process that is increased protein synthesis (effect of test use) is a very calorie demanding job. It's burning up far more calories then you were before. so yes...

your not eating enough