otc AI instead of adex on cycle?

NAS

NAS

Awards
Wanted to hear your thoughts on using a product like AX pct(6bromo), or 6oxo instead of conventional adex half way or towards the end of say a test e cycle. I dont know what if any negative effects this would have using on otc ai. Dosing at 1 cap eod for estrogen control. Following with standard serm pct.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You'd have to dose it higher than 1 cap EOD. Depending on which you choose, it could vary a lot.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
50-100 mg bromo EOD would work well, its strong but not insane, heres some studies for yall

Attachments

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
6-OXO wouldn't work because studies show it only reduces estrogen 11% in healthy males.

I have been very curious about how OTC AIs would work to reduce water retention on a testosterone cycle. But it seems pretty clear nothing could compare to arimidex for this purpose.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
6-OXO wouldn't work because studies show it only reduces estrogen 11% in healthy males.

I have been very curious about how OTC AIs would work to reduce water retention on a testosterone cycle. But it seems pretty clear nothing could compare to arimidex for this purpose.
I don't believe you. Where did you get these numbers from?

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Cliff notes? No way in hell I have time to read that.

NAS

NAS

Awards
some good info dug up for this thread, worthy contributions to this board, thanks all. I still am thinking about trying a ai for the same purpose as adex, but might bag the whole idea depending on how things progress.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
some good info dug up for this thread, worthy contributions to this board, thanks all. I still am thinking about trying a ai for the same purpose as adex, but might bag the whole idea depending on how things progress.
Epistane would stack well with test propionate but unfortunately due to ester lengths and maximum cycle lengths of methyls you couldn't really stack it with testosterone ethanate unless you put it on the end of the cycle to reduce water retention.

Nosnmiveins tried epistane on the end of a testosterone ethanate cycle and said he didn't notice any reduction in water retention so perhaps it only works in theory...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Epistane would stack well with test propionate but unfortunately due to ester lengths and maximum cycle lengths of methyls you couldn't really stack it with testosterone ethanate unless you put it on the end of the cycle to reduce water retention.

Nosnmiveins tried epistane on the end of a testosterone ethanate cycle and said he didn't notice any reduction in water retention so perhaps it only works in theory...
You could also run Epistane in the very middle of a Test E cycle. That way you could maximize the synergy of the 2 compounds.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
Only ON cycle OTC AI I've ever READ work was ATD.
Most dosing I've read was around 25mg ED.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if anyone has used testolavcton/teslac for estrogen control

the alpha isomer of 6 bromo is stronger then it, just to kinda give you a feel on how an OTC can actually be strong/.