EQ or OT for lean mass gains

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
ok breakin it down quick. Diet on cycle will be 2.5 grams of protein per bodyweight calories are gonna be 24 x bodyweight. The increase of protein synthesis will be over natural limits with gear so i will take excess protein, plus protein will help keep metabolism a bit faster. PCT will be clomid with clen to lower cortisol and for anti catabolic purposes also i will take igf-1 lr3 for 6 weeks following palumbos protocol. I have never taken gear only couple of superdrol cycles, i know its a steroid but still isnt real blackmarket gear like ot and and eq. Im 21 6 feet at 192 with 7% bodyfat. The question is im gonna run ot for 12 weeks at 40mg or eq at 500mg for 16 weeks. what will promote greater lean mass gains. I want to do these steroids for the sake of keep-able gains and sides are pretty low. DO NOT recommend me the bread and butter test & dbol cycle. Thanks brothers!

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
12 weeks for an oral? Did you mean EQ?

8 weeks should be the absolute max for a methylated oral so you dont fk your liver up..

I believe IGF is ran for 4 weeks as it seemes to stop producing results after that.

OT would get you your 6 - 9lbs of Lbm sooner, but its legitimacy and price might make make EQ or HDROL the better option.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what was your pct like for the superdrol? any sides?

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
palumbo recomends 20mcg daily for six weeks with the igf . ot is not as harsh as dbol or anadrol and i have access to prescription liver meds like essentiale forte n and the ot is cheap too. EQ just seems really good cus of minimal sides i will use it with proviron to for and androgenic boost but many say eq is worthless. My superdrol pct was nolva at 40 40 20 20, a gram of pegmgf a week split into two shots and revirsitol tapering up as i taper the nolva down. Lost absolutly nothing.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
plus hdrols converstion rate to ot is terrible and for the price ot would be better. 50 tabs of 10mg ot tabs for cheap i get it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
plus hdrols converstion rate to ot is terrible and for the price ot would be better. 50 tabs of 10mg ot tabs for $** where i get it

please edit price.

ot sounds yummy but u'll need to dose is pretty high. my suggestion would be...

EQ 500-600mg/week 1-16
Proviron 25-50mg 1-18
OT 60-80mg 1-6 and 15-18

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
that sounds pretty reasonable man nice off topic really quick but if actually decided to run test e at 500mg with 400mg of eq for 16 weeks d bol kick start proviron ran through the whole time, would taking winstrol at the end make it so i retain my gains better i think i heard that somewhere

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
that sounds pretty reasonable man nice off topic really quick but if actually decided to run test e at 500mg with 400mg of eq for 16 weeks d bol kick start proviron ran through the whole time, would taking winstrol at the end make it so i retain my gains better i think i heard that somewhere

winny will harden u up.

is this ur first cycle? if so then i would suggest sticking to 2 or less compounds (not including proviron)

edit: nvm i re-read the first post.

id stick to test/EQ personally. great lean, probably keepable gains. but this is PCT and diet dependent

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
il probably just end up doing test lol knowing me now the question is whether to do a kickstart with dbol or ot i want the least amount of water retention

crazilyfter42

Awards
il probably just end up doing test lol knowing me now the question is whether to do a kickstart with dbol or ot i want the least amount of water retention
If you want the least amount of water retention than don't use dbol. If you absolutely had to use it than keep the dosing low. to minimize water retention than an on cycle AI is your best bet too.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
what do you think of 25mg of proviron through out the cycle, do u think it will be good for estrogen and water retention

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you spoke to palumbo about this cycle you will know that he does not like proviron, and some say it can cut into gains, how much is unknown,

he will reccomend Adex on cycle for gyno and estrogen control.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
totally a good idea with adex that way my estrogen wont be flooding my system during pct as much