Those who have run over 20g's of M-drol

mbm

Awards
I was wondering how many people run or have run over 20mg's of m-drol and their experiences doing so. I would like to know things such as weight, experience with ph's, length of cycle, dosing, and most importantly was it worth it and would you do it again?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
over 20mg of sdrol
Yes multiple times.
Problems: back pumps and lethargy, BP,
Cures: taurine more carbs and extra hawthrone berry
Experience: Many Years with All types of A.S, P.S, etc
Was it Worth it depends?
Yes on some cycles it was nothing else i've purchased otc has ever brought on the strength or weight as quick as drol and now that i know how my body reacts i can run 30 alot easier knowing what supps i need to preload and what amounts work for me.
Would it be worth it for a 1st run HELL NO. The reason being there were times on an S-drol run where my back pumps were so bad I could barely walk and times my nose bled from the BP not to mention the Head Aches. Without knowing what will work for you to cure those types of issues it wouldn't be worth it

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just had to laugh at 20g of M-drol. Anyone who took 20g would not be alive to tell what it did to them lol. I think you mean 20mg.

I was fine on 30mg of Superdrol, but 20mg of M-drol made me feel like hell. Just goes to show that these clones just arn't the same.

mbm

Awards
haha yeah i just realized that...hopefully everyone knows what i ment.

mbm

Awards
haha gimme 20 g's of kush n we can forget about this whole thread

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've run 3.5 weeks of SD where i started at 10mg and worked up to 30. The differences between 10, 20, and 30 aren't much at all really, SD is a strong compound where more isn't necessarily better.

That said, i felt good on 30mg, didn't have any lethargy, debilitating back pumps, blood pressure issues, libido issues, nothing, felt great.

everyone's different, won't know until u try

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Some people can strut around taking doses of these things that make other people's jaw drop. And some people can barely get it in their system in small doses and start having side effects. To each their own.

All you can do is listen to your body for anything, even the small things may be signs of bigger issues.

mbm

Awards
yeah...i just wanted to get a general idea of how much more harsh 30 would be compared to 20....i realize everyones different but was curious to see what the majority said

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would say your weight is a big factor here. I don't know if you're 150 or 250, but really we should all take bodyweight into account when determining dosage for everything.

When i'm 220 i expect to do a higher dose than someone that's 175.

For SD, people under 200 pounds probably don't need to bother with 30mg.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
i grew like a weed on 30mg but felt like sleeping the entire 3 weeks :(