Cycle Idea- H-Drol with EPI Pulse.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
I finished up an H-Drol Cycle mid august and just finished with PCT about mid october!
I loved it and everything went smooth gained about 12lbs kept about 10 with slights BF Decrease!

So now im looking for a cycle to do in January (cycle + PCT = time off!)

I was thinking about this...
Cycle Support Pre-load 2 weeks-
Week 1-5 - H-drol 75mg throughout and 30mg of EPI with H-Drol on workout days M/W/F?
Cycle Support Throughout!

Now i understand these are both Methyls which is why i figured I would Pulse EPI!

Now i Do have Nolva(tamoxifen not Novadex bs.) and Letro which i had on hand for the last cycle so those are in the fridge!

But my PCT would be OTC if i could so...
Reversitol - 3/2/2/1
........PCS - 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4

So how does this look?

partyman43

partyman43

Awards
  • Established
I finished up an H-Drol Cycle mid august and just finished with PCT about mid october!
I loved it and everything went smooth gained about 12lbs kept about 10 with slights BF Decrease!

So now im looking for a cycle to do in January (cycle + PCT = time off!)

I was thinking about this...
Cycle Support Pre-load 2 weeks-
Week 1-5 - H-drol 75mg throughout and 30mg of EPI with H-Drol on workout days M/W/F?
Cycle Support Throughout!

Now i understand these are both Methyls which is why i figured I would Pulse EPI!

Now i Do have Nolva(tamoxifen not Novadex bs.) and Letro which i had on hand for the last cycle so those are in the fridge!

But my PCT would be OTC if i could so...
Reversitol - 3/2/2/1
........PCS - 0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4

So how does this look?

Bad idea(IMO),2 methyls:nono:....pulse or no pulse

Although you knew that comment was coming:think:

I just can't understand anyone wanting to do this...

If anything;why not a bridge(of course I am not even a fan of that)...

Sorry bro

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Bad idea(IMO),2 methyls:nono:....pulse or no pulse

Although you knew that comment was coming:think:

I just can't understand anyone wanting to do this...

If anything;why not a bridge(of course I am not even a fan of that)...

Sorry bro
To be honest i would do HAVOC straight through but im sorta nervous about it when it comes to the amount of ppl getting Rebound Gyno.... I have stuff for that but id really prefer to do OTC for the liver toxicity of serms and there un-known long term side effects.

Any other opinions on my listed cycle though?

XDriftKingsX

Awards
I agree either do h-drol only or Havoc only no need to pulse one and run the other ED.
Is the Risk from Epi Clones about the same a Halo Clones for getting gyno?
Or is it more prominent in Epi?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Many people have gotten gyno from pulsing epi, so the theory doesn't really hold. If I was in your situation, and wanted to take an oral cycle to the next level, I would either stack hdrol with a non methyl (furazadrol comes to mind), or just run havoc straight. What are your goals for this up coming cycle?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Any of these products can cause gyno alot has to do with running proper pct some is just plain genetics. But I hear far less people getting gyno from h-drol. I have run both and loved them both I would have no problem running either again if I decide to cycle again. Again no matter what you do have a SERM on hand. I ran Havoc ran a serm with h-drol I did not but you can bet I had a bottle on hand.

XDriftKingsX

Awards
Any of these products can cause gyno alot has to do with running proper pct some is just plain genetics. But I hear far less people getting gyno from h-drol. I have run both and loved them both I would have no problem running either again if I decide to cycle again. Again no matter what you do have a SERM on hand. I ran Havoc ran a serm with h-drol I did not but you can bet I had a bottle on hand.
Yeah as my original post states i do have a SERM on hand do to still having it from the last cycle where i had it just incase!

And my current goals for this cycle are to put on about 10 lbs of LBM and looking for maybe an inch on my arms ;)

My stats are not current BTW still 24 but im 196lbs now and still 6'!

So What do you think would be the best One for me here? Bold 800mg for 8 weeks and H-drol For 5 weeks at 75-100mg? just H-drol 100 for 6 weeks? Havoc 20/30/30/30?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Yeah as my original post states i do have a SERM on hand do to still having it from the last cycle where i had it just incase!

And my current goals for this cycle are to put on about 10 lbs of LBM and looking for maybe an inch on my arms ;)

My stats are not current BTW still 24 but im 196lbs now and still 6'!

So What do you think would be the best One for me here? Bold 800mg for 8 weeks and H-drol For 5 weeks at 75-100mg? just H-drol 100 for 6 weeks? Havoc 20/30/30/30?
For mass I would go with Havoc. H-drol is a great cutting/recomp compound.