Should I use Femara in my PCT?

OME

OME

Awards
Greetings everyone. I'm new to this site and have currently not used any PH or AAS. I'm planning on running my first cycle in approximately 20 months. Right now schools to hectic and moneys tight but I should have everything in order by then. Plus, it gives me more time to grow naturally.

For my first cycle I plan on running Test E at 500mg a week for either 10 or 12 weeks (not sure yet) and maybe Dbol at 30mg a week for 4 weeks (not sure if i want to use Dbol yet either). For my PCT I'm planning on running Nolva at 40/20/20/20/20 and I will also have Femara on hand throughout the cycle to counter gyno if it turns out I am prone to it.

My question is, do you guys think I should also run Femara in my PCT even if I don't need it during my cycle? If so, at what doses per day/week? Just curious if you think Femara on top of Nolva will help me recover better or if nolva is sufficient.

Thanks for the help guys.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
See response in post cycle section.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I didnt even read your post, but I think femara works way to well for most people and will suppress estrogen far too much.

holy

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, AIs in general should be reserved for combating bloat when using compounds that aromatize. Furthermore, letro should be used IMO for cases of existing gyno only. This stuff takes your estrogen to undetectable amounts. Trust me bro, you will have all types of problems if you use it incorrectly. Its not really a drug used in pct, because some estrogen is nessesary. You don't want to eliminate estro, just get it to a manageable level, and block it from its receptors.