sus Injection advise

LiamB

Awards
Hi guys,

i'm on my second cycle of sus250 and deca but i think something might be up, after injecting sus on my 1st cycle i was absolutely fine, no bruising, no pain just slight discomfort but now things seem to have taken a turn, after each sus injection my face goes white, i get cold sweats, go really dizzy and my glute hurts like hell, after about 4 hours i get a massive bruise and the top of my leg starts to tingle, this has never happened before an i'm wondering if anyone on here has had the same problem,

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
I can understand the pain as it could be a BA issue. But never heard of the other problems occuring.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same brand/supplier?

animaleater2

animaleater2

Awards
probably either poor injection technique or high BA content. A non drousy antihisthemine might help as it seems you might have allergic reaction to the BA content in gear. Also are you using deca and sust in same pin? The prop might also be causing some of the pain. Injecting with the deca can be benificial for many reasons. It can ease the pain and allows you to pin a little less often. Just my 2 cents.

LiamB

Awards
probably either poor injection technique or high BA content. A non drousy antihisthemine might help as it seems you might have allergic reaction to the BA content in gear. Also are you using deca and sust in same pin? The prop might also be causing some of the pain. Injecting with the deca can be benificial for many reasons. It can ease the pain and allows you to pin a little less often. Just my 2 cents.
No i'm injecting seperately, in seperate sites, it's only in my glutes that the pain comes, now im finding that it's only my right glute that is giving me the pain, not the left one, also for some reason i dont feel like it's getting into the muscle, but i've not fat on my ass that it has to be lol, just feels different from last time, same brand everything