Drug Test

  1. Registered User
    knucks3man's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0

    Drug Test


    If your on gear, will you fail your normal drug test. Say from a job?

    I always thought no, but just asking.

    And, what are some masking agents that work relatively well?

  2. Registered User
    nosnmiveins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,833
    Answers
    0


    (most) jobs dont test for AAS, its too expensive to test for it. theyre looking for crack, painkillers, and all that fun stuff
  3. Registered User
    knucks3man's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    76
    Answers
    0


    thought so...thanks
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0


    Most employers use a 10 panel drug screen, which looks for Cocaine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Tetrahydrocannabinol, Methadone, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines and Tricyclic Antidepressant.

    holy
  5. Banned
    orangutan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    Most employers use a 10 panel drug screen, which looks for Cocaine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Tetrahydrocannabinol, Methadone, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines and Tricyclic Antidepressant.

    holy
    umm most are just 5 panel..... cocaine, heroin, thc, meth, and pcp. they dont test for synthetic opiates like vicodin, methadone, oxycontin etc....thats a seperate test.
    ive also been around all kinds of drug programs, rehabs, clinics and ive never heard of a drug test which included antidepressants.
  6. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0


    I work in the chemistry field for one of the largest petroleum companies in the US..I am also on said companys hiring committee....we use a ten panel....I have no idea what anyone else uses.

    holy
  7. Banned
    orangutan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    I work in the chemistry field for one of the largest petroleum companies in the US..I am also on said companys hiring committee....we use a ten panel....I have no idea what anyone else uses.

    holy
    can u not hire someone for being on antidepresants out of curiousity, is that legal?
  8. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by orangutan View Post
    can u not hire someone for being on antidepresants out of curiousity, is that legal?
    if prescribed by a doctor, i dont see why not! i never heard of anyone addicted to that type of medications, and if you are taking antidepressents and dont take them as perscribed,thats the real danger there! i have been to drug treatments in the past.and you are not allowed to take any type of drugs,alcohol, or even tylenol! but yet we could take anti-depressents!
  9. Banned
    orangutan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    228
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    if prescribed by a doctor, i dont see why not! i never heard of anyone addicted to that type of medications, and if you are taking antidepressents and dont take them as perscribed,thats the real danger there! i have been to drug treatments in the past.and you are not allowed to take any type of drugs,alcohol, or even tylenol! but yet we could take anti-depressents!
    ya same here...but they allowed us to have ibprofen and benedryl atleast. but once you're out of treatment, i'd say anything stronger than OTC would be a lapse. i think antidepressants are bullsh!t
  10. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by orangutan View Post
    ya same here...but they allowed us to have ibprofen and benedryl atleast. but once you're out of treatment, i'd say anything stronger than OTC would be a lapse. i think antidepressants are bullsh!t
    i dont like them either,and yes ibuprofen was the only p.k we could take!..so no anti-depressents would not be a factor in a drug screen if perscribed!
  11. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by orangutan View Post
    can u not hire someone for being on antidepresants out of curiousity, is that legal?
    I dont know to be quite honest....I cant recall ever having one come back positive for that...maybe the baseline reading is very low and doesnt show unless you're taking quite a bit...

    Now, Ive seen a considerable amount come back positive for some of the others listed....LOL

    holy
  12. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    I work in the chemistry field for one of the largest petroleum companies in the US..I am also on said companys hiring committee....we use a ten panel....I have no idea what anyone else uses.

    holy
    what a coincedence!..i haul!.. petroleum!..you must work at the plant!..huh..?
  13. Registered User
    holyintellect's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,224
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    what a coincedence!..i haul!.. petroleum!..you must work at the plant!..huh..?
    Yes, I work inside one of the plants...getting ready to go there in just a few minutes actually....

    holy
  14. Registered User
    bslick69b's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,831
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by holyintellect View Post
    Yes, I work inside one of the plants...getting ready to go there in just a few minutes actually....

    holy
    right on! my high octane friend!..lol
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Animal Test and drug test???
    By pizzig21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 08:54 PM
  2. drug test
    By RICE in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 07:57 PM
  4. t3 and drug test
    By Stuntdawg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 07:37 PM
  5. Nolva/clomid test positive on a drug test?
    By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2003, 01:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in