Drug Test

knucks3man

Awards
If your on gear, will you fail your normal drug test. Say from a job?

I always thought no, but just asking.

And, what are some masking agents that work relatively well?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
(most) jobs dont test for AAS, its too expensive to test for it. theyre looking for crack, painkillers, and all that fun stuff

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Most employers use a 10 panel drug screen, which looks for Cocaine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Tetrahydrocannabinol, Methadone, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines and Tricyclic Antidepressant.

holy

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
Most employers use a 10 panel drug screen, which looks for Cocaine, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Tetrahydrocannabinol, Methadone, Opiates, Phencyclidine, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines and Tricyclic Antidepressant.

holy
umm most are just 5 panel..... cocaine, heroin, thc, meth, and pcp. they dont test for synthetic opiates like vicodin, methadone, oxycontin etc....thats a seperate test.
ive also been around all kinds of drug programs, rehabs, clinics and ive never heard of a drug test which included antidepressants.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I work in the chemistry field for one of the largest petroleum companies in the US..I am also on said companys hiring committee....we use a ten panel....I have no idea what anyone else uses.

holy

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
I work in the chemistry field for one of the largest petroleum companies in the US..I am also on said companys hiring committee....we use a ten panel....I have no idea what anyone else uses.

holy
can u not hire someone for being on antidepresants out of curiousity, is that legal?

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
can u not hire someone for being on antidepresants out of curiousity, is that legal?
if prescribed by a doctor, i dont see why not! i never heard of anyone addicted to that type of medications, and if you are taking antidepressents and dont take them as perscribed,thats the real danger there! i have been to drug treatments in the past.and you are not allowed to take any type of drugs,alcohol, or even tylenol! but yet we could take anti-depressents!

orangutan

orangutan

Banned
Awards
if prescribed by a doctor, i dont see why not! i never heard of anyone addicted to that type of medications, and if you are taking antidepressents and dont take them as perscribed,thats the real danger there! i have been to drug treatments in the past.and you are not allowed to take any type of drugs,alcohol, or even tylenol! but yet we could take anti-depressents!
ya same here...but they allowed us to have ibprofen and benedryl atleast. but once you're out of treatment, i'd say anything stronger than OTC would be a lapse. i think antidepressants are bullsh!t

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ya same here...but they allowed us to have ibprofen and benedryl atleast. but once you're out of treatment, i'd say anything stronger than OTC would be a lapse. i think antidepressants are bullsh!t
i dont like them either,and yes ibuprofen was the only p.k we could take!..so no anti-depressents would not be a factor in a drug screen if perscribed!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I dont know to be quite honest....I cant recall ever having one come back positive for that...maybe the baseline reading is very low and doesnt show unless you're taking quite a bit...

Now, Ive seen a considerable amount come back positive for some of the others listed....LOL

holy

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established

holy
what a coincedence!..i haul!.. petroleum!..you must work at the plant!..huh..?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
what a coincedence!..i haul!.. petroleum!..you must work at the plant!..huh..?
Yes, I work inside one of the plants...getting ready to go there in just a few minutes actually....

holy