PH, alcohol, and snuff.....

agforest

agforest

Awards
well, I managed to completely abstain from beer while on my first cycle but I am having a hard time putting down the copenhagen... I have cut back though, I only have one dip in the morning and one in the evening. Anyone else out there indulge in fine cut?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I do on occasion. it's not that big a deal, really.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
copenhagen snuff, i like it besides the effect on the acid alkaline of th ebody and the dehydration. If i chew i do it all day its all of nothing for me.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
well, I managed to completely abstain from beer while on my first cycle but I am having a hard time putting down the copenhagen... I have cut back though, I only have one dip in the morning and one in the evening. Anyone else out there indulge in fine cut?
skoal long cut straight is really sending by bp through the roof on h-drol. I have to pre-emptively take hawthorn berries before a dip. As far as alcohol, I don't drink ever, anymore. Maybe a few beers once in a blue moon. However, lately I have had a craving for beer. It must be a mind over matter type of thing because now I'm on cycle and can't drink. The last time I had a beer was Christmas eve 2007, which shows how often I drink.

chize

Awards
ya man i quit dipping during my cycle it was hard haha, but i had one every once in awhile gotta love skoal

CountryBoy011

CountryBoy011

Awards
Skoal... or the welfare bear (grizzly)!!!