upcomming AAS cycle discussion...

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
so i'm debating on what to do for my next cycle...it's been a while since I've used AAS for the past 2 years I've only used OTC ph's which I think are ****...I havn't done all that much new research cause it seems everything on these boards is about ph's and it's annoying...

my major dilemma is weather to go with EQ or Test P

my major concerns are, minimize: shutdown, gyno and hairloss. (i'm very prone to those sides effects)

week 1-4 dbol 30-40mgs
and
weeks 1-6 test prop 100 - 125mgs EOD
OR
weeks 1-8 EQ 200mgs m/th (400mgs per week, that is average dose correct?)

my friend is saying that EQ will solidly gains better and give me less shutdown...I've always been a believer that test is essential in a cycle, but then again i'm no expert I just go off of what I read.

I also have H-Drol I was considering adding into the cycle, just to use it, maybe follow the dbol with h-drol...

(pct and support supps are taken care of and will be addressed later)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if ur prone to gyno then i wouldnt use dbol. prop only is good for 6-8 weeks cycles...even at 100mg eod.

EQ needs to be run 12+ weeks to really benefit from it. if u want to run this solo then i suggest 600-800mg/week. but dont expect huge gains

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Im a huge fan of EQ, and it probably fits the bill for your needs more than test does, but you have to run it longer than 8 weeks...I would like to see it at 12 weeks, and if possible at 600mgs...

holy

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
hmm...well I might run the EQ for 10 weeks then...I'm not doing 12, I've done long cycles before and the shutdown is too much for me and my immune system crashes as well and I end up getting sick (every time)...I like short/med cycle length, just person preference...

what is recommended to combat gyno from the dbol...? I want to use the dbol to get the mass gains, I know a lot is water weight but i'm willing to put up with that side effect temporarily.

I plan on using Torm for PCT, can I use that during cycle to combat gyno if I have a flare up? or should I use Nolva tabs while on cycle if I get a flare up...I think I read that Nolva was better for gyno, while torm was better for brining your hormone levels back up and recovering from shut down...