Cut at end of cycle?

Luck 6

Awards
My cycle is 500mg test E per week for 10 weeks...

I'm pretty damn bloated; especially in the face haha... Not cut AT ALL.

Generally I'm looking into the possibility of adding a cut at the end of the cycle... Would that be beneficial?

I was thinking either do Anavar at maybe 60mg / day weeks 9-13 before my post cycle and decrease cals while keeping protein high and of course cardio maybe 4x a week.

Otherwise I could run test along with it?

Of course this is just speculation, I'd like some advice on how to do this right. Please keep in mind it's either Test E or Anavar, nothing else.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
what week are u on? do u have enough time/resources to get another compound?

i would choose winny over anavar and run it the last 6 weeks @ 50mg ed leading into PCT. did u run an AI on cycle? diet is key!

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
nothing you add in is going to cut you up....if you still have several weeks left you could pull the water off, but taking var at the end WILL NOT cut you up.

holy

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
Id use havoc over winny in a cut

Luck 6

Awards
I'm just starting week 5 today... Didn't use an AI and won't use winny due to hairloss...

Ok, so I guess my best bet is just wait till after PCT it get some eph or something? Figured I may be able to fit this all in

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm just starting week 5 today... Didn't use an AI and won't use winny due to hairloss...

Ok, so I guess my best bet is just wait till after PCT it get some eph or something? Figured I may be able to fit this all in

your not going to use winny because of hair loss? Man that 500mg of test is probably doing just as much damage if not worse.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered taking 25 mg of ATD ED to reduce the bloat?

Arimidex really is the preferred option for reducing estrogen while on cycle, but it's expensive and difficult to source.

I am really interested to see if ATD would reduce the bloat and it's time somebody gave it a try.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you considered taking 25 mg of ATD ED to reduce the bloat?

Arimidex really is the preferred option for reducing estrogen while on cycle, but it's expensive and difficult to source.

I am really interested to see if ATD would reduce the bloat and it's time somebody gave it a try.
I dont think it would work well with ATD's short half life.