Sperm, conceiving, and birth defects on PH's

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I did a search on this subject and didn't find a lot of info on what Pro Hormones due to sperm count so i am asking how much this really effects it. Also, as I have read plenty of people have conceived while on but has anyone experienced any birth defects in their children while on (those who were on). I see the disclaimer on the bottle that says in California the ingredients can cause birth defects. I would like to know anyone's experience with this and what advice they would give. What's the correlation between test and sperm? Can you be shutdown and still produce sperm? My thinking is no but I read on some posts it's very possible.

I have plenty experience with the compounds but I am lacking in this area. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, are Sunami, Paravol and those types of supplements safe to use while trying to make a baby?

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Dude - my wife and I just got pregnant, and for the month or so preceding it I stopped taking ALL supps (except basic health ones like protein, vitamin, fish oil), just in case. Paranoia? Overkill. Yes and yes, probably. But better safe than sorry.

Now - the OTC setroids do have that birth defect warning on there. I'm sure it's there for a reason; there's got to be some science to back the claim up. Whether or not it's 100% true is not the point. The point is - if you are trying to have a baby, why in the world would you take the chance by using a compound that has an actual birth defect warning on the label??????

Wait to use the roids till after she's pregnant. My $0.02

ALJD0812

ALJD0812

Awards
I been clean for over 2 months so it's time to make a baby. just curious to find out how much sperm is decreased while on cycle. Also just wanted to know in the event a pregnancy was commenced what kind of birth defects can occur from using pro hormones.

I assume it's like a birth control pill for guys when taking this stuff, well at least with test. Prohormones I am not so sure about.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones are steroids, so if there's going to be any information on birth defects, try looking for birth defects and steroids.