M-DROL and Dermacrine cycle starts today!

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
Hey Guys,

I am going to be doing a 3 week Dermacrine (5 pumps ED) and M-drol cycle (20/30/30). This will be my 4th cycle and will be my first log but I will not be updating it daily.
For PCT im going to run nolva at 15mg ED alongside PP's Recovery stack (sustain alpha, endo amp, toco8). probably going to throw albuterol in for PCT as well.

Here are some of my stats:
5'11 - 180
Bench 225x 8
Squat 315 x 11
clean - 240

I am expecting some monster gains because I've been natural for over a year and im smaller and weaker than i've been in a while (havent had much time to lift due to work and finishing school). 12 months ago I was 192 bench 225 15x. Im relying on my muscle memory to get my 225 back 14x/15x in 3 weeks! possible? lets see!

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
oh and i was thinking about leaving creatine for PCT only - thoughts?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You're already pretty strong, you should have a fun time! I think you'll definitely get back to 14/15 reps on bench, maybe more.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
thanks rugger.

just finished my first workout. im a little worried that my time away from the gym has weakened my grip more than anything else. i felt the biggest limiting factor tonight in my workout was my grip giving out on me before i exhausted the muscles i was targetting (i was doing mostly back tonight, pull ups, shrugs, rows). on the positive side, i felt pretty storng considering how little ive been able to workout. cant wait for this stuff to kick in.

for my back bench mark tonight i maxed out at 10pull ups (BW+25)

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
get some straps and use them if your grip really starts to go, like in your last few sets for example. but other then back day, grip strength probably wont be to much of a problem i would think. anyways good luck man.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Careful on the strength gains.....I would recommend not doing heavy flat bench. Go higher reps on DB presses and moderate rep. incline and decline bench. But if you're hard-up for flat BB, keep reps on the higher side.

You will probably feel compelled to throw on 3 plates after a while.....warm up well, stretch, and use strict form. I say this because it's easy to go heavy on SD because of the super-human strength it gives you. Your connective tissue grows MUCH more slowly than muscle tissue. This is the root cause of ruptures/tears/injury on AAS.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Careful on the strength gains.....I would recommend not doing heavy flat bench. Go higher reps on DB presses and moderate rep. incline and decline bench. But if you're hard-up for flat BB, keep reps on the higher side.

You will probably feel compelled to throw on 3 plates after a while.....warm up well, stretch, and use strict form. I say this because it's easy to go heavy on SD because of the super-human strength it gives you. Your connective tissue grows MUCH more slowly than muscle tissue. This is the root cause of ruptures/tears/injury on AAS.
:goodpost: he's got some good points here

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good man, have fun!

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
should be a good run. . . .strength gains are crazy on mdrol:head:

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
Thanks for the advice. As far as this goes, how fast do connective tissue deteriorate? I was not overly concerned with this problem because I use to be bigger and stronger. I am not planning on breaking any new personal records, just trying to get back to wear I was 2 summers ago at my pinnacle. I have never had joint problems probably because I mega dose fish oil religiously. I will make sure I warm up and stretch before I try to push some crazy weight.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice. As far as this goes, how fast do connective tissue deteriorate? I was not overly concerned with this problem because I use to be bigger and stronger. I am not planning on breaking any new personal records, just trying to get back to wear I was 2 summers ago at my pinnacle. I have never had joint problems probably because I mega dose fish oil religiously. I will make sure I warm up and stretch before I try to push some crazy weight.
Gett, I do not know how quickly connective tissue deteriorates/atrophies, but if it's been two years, I'd go with the assumption that it's down to the level that supports your current size. With that in mind, don't go ballz-out on flat bench w/o a very good warm-up and stretch.

Not to rain on your parade, but I'd rather you end the cycle injury free. You will see very nice results w/o maxing out on flat BB bench every week.

Good luck bro. Oh, and have some Hawthorn Berry (for elevated blood pressure) and Taurine (for back pumps) on hand! :head:

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
yea i never max out (if were talking about 1RM) but i do like to do a couple of bench sets to failure. I dont go crazy on the flat bench, i only use it as more of "gauge". I try to focus more on DB presses and incline and such. thanks for the tips.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
Day 4 - Intense workout this morning. Last night I had a final interview for my banking job next year so I had a few social drinks (3 beers) with my potential employers. I did my best to conceal my reluctance to drink but with the job market as it is right now I didnt want to be a complete stiff and turn off these dudes. So before sleep last night took some extra milk thistle and drank a ton of water. I think I drank way too much because i felt like i was going to throw up throughout my workout and afterwards I couldnt finish my PW shake because i was going to throw up. How much water is too much on cycle? Obviously this was a different situation because I am not going to be drinking on cycle but what is your recommendation for water intake?

How soon does dermacrine kick in? No super human strength gains yet but soon i hope!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 - Intense workout this morning. Last night I had a final interview for my banking job next year so I had a few social drinks (3 beers) with my potential employers. I did my best to conceal my reluctance to drink but with the job market as it is right now I didnt want to be a complete stiff and turn off these dudes. So before sleep last night took some extra milk thistle and drank a ton of water. I think I drank way too much because i felt like i was going to throw up throughout my workout and afterwards I couldnt finish my PW shake because i was going to throw up. How much water is too much on cycle? Obviously this was a different situation because I am not going to be drinking on cycle but what is your recommendation for water intake?

How soon does dermacrine kick in? No super human strength gains yet but soon i hope!
i used to drink close to 2 gallons everyday (off cycle) but i think as long as you drink about a gallon+ a day you should be set. if you chugged a ton of water real quickly thats probably why you felt like puking. but drinking throughout the day should just make you have to piss a lot, i never really felt sick, just bloated.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
private investment management or sales and trading. not looking good...might end up applying to same grad schools

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Have you used Dermacrine on cycle before? Im following to see how that effects your cycle. Good luck

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
never used dermacrine b4. never used any PP product but somehow I managed to spend over $400 in the last 2 weeks on his products and soon I wont be able to eat!! i keep hearing great things though so hopefully my results will justify the pricetag

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
people who have used dermacrine b4, where do apply the 4 (or 5 in my case) pumps. I'm a real man so i have hair on my chest (lol) so I do 1 pump to each shoulder and 1 pump to each side of my back and 1 to the scrotum. spreading it across my back is no easy task so i was wondering if anyone had any suggestions (besides shaving, i like being a little bit hairy)

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
god i feel like such a tool that i keep bumping my own thread but i thought i should mention this:

yesterday my libido was ****ing crazy. every girl i saw looked outrageously hot and i couldnt stop thinking "what would it would be if she gave me (fill in the blank)". This was all day...

This was really surprising because ive done 2 SD cycles b4 and it absolutely crushed my libido so i think it must be the dermacrine. However, this is still really early in my cycle so im not sure if its really linked to either one. on the other hand, i think SD takes longer than 5 days to shut you and your libido down so it will be interesting to see how i feel in a week or two.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
day 8 - 184 (+4 lbs) - first day of 30mg of M-drol. felt pretty strong today. had a hard time doing incline ab work because of insane back pumps. as far as dosing 30mgs, how have people done it? should i divide it into 3 doses or can i do two doses 20mg am - 10mg 6pm?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know 2 guys personally who ran epistane and dermicrine and both gained ~15lbs in 4 weeks. They loved it.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
thanks...but im running dermacrine and M-drol, not epistane. SD/MD is a lot more potent than epi so hopefully i can meet or even surpass their gains.

does anyone have any advice on the best way to dose 30mg of M-drol? thanks

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg morning, 10mg preworkout, 10mg evening.

Just dose them evenly. Try not to take it too close to bed though, made me have horrible night sweats.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
day 12 - 185 (+5) yesterday i did a leg workout. started with ass to grass back squats 225 (4x10). this is a pretty low lift for me but i was not feeling that strong yesterday. overall im a little worried about my cycle. i have put on 5 lbs in 12 days but thats because ive been eating like crazy. im more worried about my strength gains, which have been pretty much non existent? i was expecting a little more by now. i have had amazing strength gains from SD in the past and kepeing hearing great things about dermacrine. i have chest/back tmr so hopefullyill see some big gains then.

any thoughts?

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
the steroids know you're logging it, so that means they won't work.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
day 12 - 185 (+5) yesterday i did a leg workout. started with ass to grass back squats 225 (4x10). this is a pretty low lift for me but i was not feeling that strong yesterday. overall im a little worried about my cycle. i have put on 5 lbs in 12 days but thats because ive been eating like crazy. im more worried about my strength gains, which have been pretty much non existent? i was expecting a little more by now. i have had amazing strength gains from SD in the past and kepeing hearing great things about dermacrine. i have chest/back tmr so hopefullyill see some big gains then.

any thoughts?
For what it's worth, I didn't start to really get noticeable strength gains until the end of the second week.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

any thoughts?
That doesn't sound right by day 12 I was up mad weight and my bench was already up about 20 pounds

Hopefully it'll kick in for you really soon here...

As for dosing, I do try to separate the doses but I try to center them as early in the day as possible. I honestly think suppression is mitigated by dosing earlier rather than later because your body produces the most natural test while you sleep. So i avoid evening dosing.

Say you lift at noon
dose 1 8 am
dose 2 11 am
dose 3 3 pm

I would try not to ever dose past 4 pm.
That's just how i do it anyways.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
yeah my strength gains are non existent and ive been lifting my ass off. i'm very careful not to overtrain no i dont know what the issue is. hopefully ill see some serious strength gains real soon but im getting incredibly discouraged as my Superdrol cycles in the past have been crazy. i dont know what the deal with dermacrine is but i feel like the only benefit ive seen from this is an increased libido which has faded in the last week. i dont want to make the bad batch excuse so im going to take this weekend to catch up on a lot of sleep and then come back ready to go sunday and monday. i think this cycle is going to end up being 24/25 days or atleast until the dermacrine runs out.

hopefully PP can come in and answer this, is applying dermacrine to the scrotum ok? i know thats a recommended site for sustain alpha but wasnt sure about dermacrine.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
did people experience lingering strength gains into the first week of PCT? i think that was common in my past cycles

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
did people experience lingering strength gains into the first week of PCT? i think that was common in my past cycles
strength climbed until 5 days into PCT of SD and then declined from there

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
ok well im catching up on sleep this weeked so i can come back and hit the last week hard. Today is day 14 and I think dermacrine last for 24 days so if i dont add atleast 5 reps to my 225 bench by then ill be upset. My weight is up a decent 6lbs but i dont think i look any bigger or more vascular and im definitely not stronger. I'm going to up the protein to around 350g a day (i was previously getting between 270-300g)

fingers crossed...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
What's the batch number on your bottle, if you don't mind me asking?

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
i have no idea which one is the batch number: 052208? or 91192-00201?

Today is day 23 and probably the second to last day. (i am going until the dermacrine runs out which should be tomorrow or the next day).

I weighed in at 189 this morning which is + 9 lbs. I started taking creatine about a week ago so im sure that contributed to some extra water weight gain. i have had mediocre strength gains. nothing explosive. ill give a more detailed update later. I dont know if the superdrol worked or the dermacrine worked. (my impression is that the dermacrine did what its told). i am hoping to make some great gains in the next 5 days in terms of strength before the m-drol wears off. FYI im doing the PP's recovery stack with nolva

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed... I always wondered if SD would be more friendly with something like 4ad or 4oht. The dermacrine stack is interesting.

Just to add to your pct strength question, I broke PRs in strength at weeks 2, 4, and 6 after running SD. For whatever reason with numerous variables, I had an easy time keeping gains after Havoc to SD bridge.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
As far as PCT here is what I have planned

Week 1-3 Nolva ~15mg
Week 1-4 PP's TRS (SA -5 pumps ed, Toco-8 1 scoop, Endoamp 2 scoops)
Creatine throughout

I also have liquid albuterol, some old tribulus, and fenugreek seed. I think I am going to take tribulus at night with the nolva. i want to use albuterol for its anti-catabolic properties. any recommendations for dosing? i also have CLA and was considering using this during PCT. Any suggestions there? any input would be appreciated.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
bumped for the love of god!!!! why doesn;t anyone want to play with me!?!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bumped for the love of god!!!! why doesn;t anyone want to play with me!?!
what is there to say, it sounds like it didn't work.

you got 9 pounds from creatine water weight and all the extra calories. If any decent amount of that 9 pounds was muscle then you would have had some better strength gains.

My strength gains were incredible +50 on bench, +20 on curls and the like. By mediocre strength gains it sounds like +10 pounds on core lifts and that can be accomplished w/ dermacrine and creatine and eating extra food.

Usually it's easy to tell if the steroids are working. Are you getting pumps that vastly exceed the usual? Do your muscles constantly feel tight and hard? Are you veins popping out more than usual?

With SD most people get back pumps, or lethargy, or acne, soemthing.

Your pct looks fine if that's what you were asking about. I've omitted the 4th week for about half my PCT's. Recovery is a breeze.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
no acne, no real back pumps, a little lethargy maybe but that may have been due to getting sick towards the end. is there another possible reason besides the "bunk batch" excuse? i did have some strength gains towards the end. My bench went from 225x8 to 225x11. My clean went up 15 lbs. Squat stayed mostly the same but did feel a little lighter. But as you said, when I've taken SD in the past I had superhuman strength gains. How do I investigate this further? I've heard great things about m-drol and I dont want to give up on it yet but this was not the first experience I was hoping for. Are there any other clones people would recommend?

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
As far as PCT I am going to the following:

Week 1-3 Nolva ~15mg
Week 1-4 PP's TRS (SA -5 pumps ed, Toco-8 1 scoop, Endoamp 2 scoops)
Week 1- Tribulus 4g ED
Week 2-4 Albuterol 12mg ED (2 x 6mg)
Creatine throughout
May throw in some fenugreek seed in towards the end depending on how my libido is.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
The original SD was superior IMO to the subsequent clone I used, the incredible strength gains just werent there but the sides were. Either that or for some people SD just doesnt work as well after a run or 2. How did your cycle end up?